29 Jan 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 20: a couple?

hello(:
Here's more<3



Chapter 20: a couple?
*Your p.o.v. *
I rolled away form Justin and bumped down on the floor.
RB: WTF? ARE YOU DOING IT IN MY BED?
JB: no no no no no it's nothing like that
Justin threw my shirt down to me. I grabbed it and pulled it over my head. My face was burning tomato red. I looked over the edge of the bed. Ryan and Chaz were standing with wide open eyes in the opening of the door. Justin was sitting on the bed, hiding his boner with the guitar.
CS: THEN WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?
YN: we were just playing guitar
RB: I think it's called sex (YN)!
JB: no it's true, we weren't doing anything
I raised from the floor.
YN: you see I'm fully dressed. If you have sex, you're naked
CS: when we walked in you were only wearing a bra
YN: well..
I scratched my head
YN: you know what.. what if we were on our way doing it? We're aloud to! That's what normal couples do!
Justin face turned to me with a smile
JB: a couple?
I smiled to myself
YN: a couple
JB:(YN)..
He stood up and walked beside me. He laid his arms around my waist and I looked deep in to his eyes. My arms twirled around his neck, just like they knew where they fitted.
JB:(YN) do you want to be my girlfriend?
I smiled at him.
YN: yes
Just before I closed my eyes to kiss him, I saw a big smile on his lips. As we kissed firework exploded in my stomach. This was what love was. This was real. As I pulled away Justin whispered.
JB: I've been waiting for this since the day I saw you on stage
I opened my eyes. His eyes were burning in to mine. A sweet smile played on his lips. I reached out my hand and stroke my fingers gently over his jaw line.
YN: I've been waiting for you to ask
I smiled back with all my love showing off. He could read me like I was an open book, and I wanted him to read me. I wanted him to know everything about me. I wanted to trust him. I wanted to smile, talk, laugh and have fun with him. I wanted to be his forever. But I couldn't say all that, that's just not me. Instead I kissed his chin softly and he came with a cute giggle. He leaned in again and collapsed his lips on mine. They moved around in sync. I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue sneaked in. It played around with mine. My hands went up in Justin's hair on the back of his head. His hands stroke down and grabbed my butt. He squeezed it and I licked his lips. We pulled away with huge smiled plastered to our faces. I pulled myself away from Justin's arms. His hands slid down my arm and he grabbed my hand. His touch made my heart race no matter what. We turned to Ryan and Chaz. They were both standing speechless in the door opening.
YN: you're there guys?
We walked to them and I waved my hand in front of their faces.
RB: did you just become a couple in front of our eyes?
JB: I think we did
Justin looked down at me, still with that gorgeous smile playing on his beautiful lips.
CS: ehm congrats!?
Chaz starred at us like his eyes were going to pop out of his head.
YN: thank you.
I let go of Justin's hand and gave Chaz a hug, just to see his face get even more confused. I laughed at both of them
YN(laughing): why are they so shocked?
JB(laughing): I have no idea at all
RB: it's just... we kind of didn't thought this was going to happen
YN: may I ask why?
I tilted my head.
CS: Well because..
They both looked at the ground.. My heart was pounding, why did they not see me and Justin as a couple? This was starting to freak me out. Justin's hand tightened around my hand, I could feel he was weird out too.
JB: could you tell us what's on your minds please?
RB: alright. We just didn't think you guys would get together because you just broke up with Selena like a week ago. And you guys have only known each other for like one and a half week
CS: normally Justin you don't ask girls to be your girlfriend before like you've dated for at least a month
JB: I know.. but (YN)..
He looked down at me. A smile formed on his lips. He kissed my forehead and I smiled to myself
JB: she's different from any other girl.
YN: wow..
JB: what?
He looked down at me again. My heart was racing in my chest. I was different? Me? The small girl living her life as a die hard Belieber? I was different to Justin Bieber? I was his girlfriend?
YN: just you
I smiled and got on my toe to leave a slight kiss on his lips.
CS: lovebirds
I smiled at Chaz. Ryan took his phone out and snapped a picture.
RB: you guys are actually a pretty hot couple
I felt my cheeks blush. I felt Justin's eyes lay on me and my cheeks got even a deeper red.
YN: what time is it?
Ryan looked at his phone.
RB: 9:30
JB: whoops I'll have to get you home now
YN: I can take care of myself Bieber!
I stepped away and crossed my arms. I tried to give him a mad look, but I could see on his smile that it wasn't working.
JB: I'm your boyfriend now, I have to take care of you
He stepped to me and before I could do anything he threw me over his shoulder.
YN: OH MY LAWD! BIEBER PUT ME DOWN!
JB: hmm no
He chuckled. I started kicking and punching his back, but it didn't seem to touch him.
JB: say I love you Justin..
YN: PUT ME DOWN YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Ryan and Chaz laughed.
JB: talk nice about my mother! Now say I love you Justin
YN: UHHRRRG JUST PUT ME DOWN YOU MOTHERFUCKER
JB: you have a really dirty mouth...
YN: PLACE ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR BIEBER!
JB: well we're going home
He started walking to the entrance hall and I sighted... He was not going to put me down anytime soon.

comment for more :)

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.