21 Jan 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 15: just a kiss

hello (:
Video update(ending pretty fast, my father was calling;)): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7mLCNOEjA&context=C303eed0ADOEgsToPDskJf4Nvgz-7gwYus6IiA-5pJ

enjoy<3



Chapter 15: just a kiss
  • your p.o.v. *
the song kept playing: I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow
Justin started moving along to the music and I let my body follow him. I rested my head in his neck/shoulder. His hands were gently holding around me. We swayed as the music surrounded us. As the chorus started I looked Justin deep in to his shining eyes. I kissed his soft lips gently. So much passion came from him and I was leaning all my weight on his arms. We pulled away and danced further. My eyes were closed as the song said: I know that if we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find
It's never felt so real, no it's never felt so right
Those words fitted how I felt about Justin and I perfectly. If we got to know each other better, got to spend more time together this could be the most real and right thing ever. The last tones from the song faded out. Justin laid his fingers under my chin and lifted my head. I bit my lip and looked deep in to his eyes. He stroke my cheek with his hand. He leaned down and touched my lips slightly. I closed my eyes and connected our lips. The kiss was so deep and filled with passion. Someone cleared their throat and I stepped back with burning cheeks. In the door Jeremy and the kids were standing. Justin stepped up beside me and grabbed my hand. I could see he found this kind of embarrassing as well.
JB: hi dad
JerB: hey kids, having fun?
He winked and I giggled nervously. Jeremy laughed and Justin gave him a killer look.
JerB: alright alright, I'm sorry.
He smiled at us and I relaxed. Jaxon ran to us. He tried to split Justin and my hand. Justin and I looked weird at each other. I let go of Justin's hand and Jaxon grabbed it. I looked down at him. He was standing with his big eyes smiling happily at me.
JerB: he's been talking about you all day. You know how hard it is to live with two guys who like the same exact girl?
Jeremy walked over and I giggled. That was so cute!
Jazzy came running grabbing and pulled Justin's hand.
JB: what is it sweetheart?
Justin bended down.
JazB: You have to play with me!
JB: sorry not right now, (YN) and I are going to Ryan's place
Jazzy pouted. She kept on pulling Justin's hand.
YN: Jazzy can I tell you something?
She walked to me. I bended down, still holding Jaxon's hand. First we hugged.
YN: listen this is my last day with Justin and I am really going to miss him and you as well.
I pointed at both of them, their smiles grew.
YN: Can you promise me that you will play with Justin tomorrow so he won't be missing me?
They both nodded and I smiled.
YN: so now you're agent Jaz and Jax and your mission is to play with Justin okay?
They both smiled widely
JazB: YES!
YN: that's the spirit. Alright now we'll have to go. I'm gonna miss you
I hugged Jazzy.
JazB: I'll miss you princess
YN: I'll miss you too beautiful
I kissed her cheek. I turned to Jaxon and kissed his little a´baby cheek. I raised and let go of his hand. Jeremy and Justin were looking at me with this same big smile. I walked to them.
YN: thank you for this time Jeremy, it's been a pleasure
JerB: the pleasure is mine
We hugged and Justin and I went to get our jackets. We got dressed and got out.
JB: should we take the car?
YN: no let's walk, I could use some fresh air.
I ran over and swung myself around in a street light. Justin laughed.
JB: NINJA SKILLS!
YN: REAL G!
We laughed as we ran down the street swinging around in the lamps. We stopped at the big road to catch our breath. I bended down and made a snowball in my hands. Justin's back was facing me. I threw the ball, it splashed out in his neck. He turned to me with a sneaky smile playing on his lips.
JB: oh no you didn't
YN: oh yes I did
Before I could react he had a ball which he threw after me, I ducked. We threw after each other while running chasing down the road. All my hair was covered in snow. Suddenly Justin came from behind. He spun me around. We were both laughing really hard as we rolled down in the snow. I landed on top of Justin. I was laughing so hard that I was out of breath. Finally we both caught our breath and stopped laughing. I looked deep in to his beautiful eyes. A smile formed on my lips. Justin curled his lips up and showed his perfect teeth out in a smile. His hair was filled with snow. I stroke my hand through it.
YN: you look cute with all this snow
JB: and you look gorgeous
I leaned down and kissed his lips. We got up from the snow. Justin took my hand. His touch send electric shock through my body. We walked to Ryan's house. Justin knocked on the door, but walked in before it opened.
JB: AYE!
YN: aye aye aye
I started doing the one time dance. Justin gave me a weird look.
JB: crazy
I shrugged.
YN: datz how niggahs do
JB: just weird
He chuckled. Ryan and Chaz came out.
RB: hello guys.
Ryan and Justin man hugged. I gave Ryan a hug. Chaz and Justin greeted and I hugged Chaz as well. It was only the second time I met them, last time was the ice skating day.
CS: I hope you're better at walking than ice skating
Chaz patted my shoulder. I stuck my tongue out at him. Justin and Ryan tried to hide their laughs.
YN: funny one Somers
JB: what's up with you calling people their last name?
We walked to the living room.
YN: well a lot of stuff is up when you're as small as I am
I shrugged and we sat down laughing on the sofa. I really had to pee.
YN: where's the bathroom Butler?
RB: down that way, second door, left hand
YN: thanks
I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did what I had to. I walked down, but stopped right before I came to the living room. The boys were talking about me.



comment for more :)

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.