2 Feb 2012

Short, R rated story


#imagine Story!! :) 

    You and Justin Bieber go to same school and you are good friends. You have a crush on   Bieber but one thing you don't know about your friend, is that he has  a crush on you too. So one day you are at cheerleading practice & Justin comes to watch.
After practice, you were at a changing room, when all the girls went out. You took a shower and wrap a towel around your body.Then suddenly Justin comes in. "Justin, what are you doing here?!" You were shocked. He came closer to you and grabbed you by the waist. "All this time I wanted to tell you something..." He said and pushed you by the wall. Your heart starts beating faster. "W-what Justin?"" you mumbled. "I have a secret crush on you. I couldn't hide it anymore, I want you." He said in his sexy voice ;). "Justin... I..I..." Suddenly Justin puts a finger on your lips "shhh, don't say anything, babe". Justin starts making out with you passionately.
He slowly starts taking off towel and it dropped on the floor. Justin looked at your naked body and said "I love what I see and now I want you more" He started to kiss your neck and went down to your boobs. Then he looked up in your eyes and said "Now we're going to make love in this room" You giggled. "Ok, Mr. Bieber" Justin grabbed your boob and massage it. You started to moan. Then he grabbed another boob and licked it. With one hand he massaged your boob and his other hand slipped down your belly button. He bend down  and licked your belly button. You giggled "I like it Justin" you said. "It's just the beginning, sweetheart" Justin winked. He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. "It's your first time, right?" Justin asked. "Uhmm, yes" You looked down and blushed. "Then it's going to be more interesting" you started to feel scared. It's your first time and you are afraid that it's gonna hurt. Justin saw that you are scared and he looked in your eyes. "Don't be afraid, babe. I'm not gonna hurt you, I love you" He said in his sweet, sexy voice and kissed you Justin squeezed your butt and started to lick your boobs. You moaned. Then came that time, when your virginity will be lost ;) Justin picked you up in his strong arms and put you on the floor. "The floor are cold, Justin..." "Don't worry, it's going to be hot in here" he whispered. Justin took off his shirt and jeans. Then he took off his boxers and you could see his (now it's R rated. Lol)  dick. [Oh God, it's so big] you were thinking. "I'm really turned on, Justy. I want you" You said in your sexy voice. Justin giggled and layed on you. He started to kiss your neck, then took your nipples and massage them. then he kissed them and said "The time has come" you giggled. "I'm not afraid!" you shouted while giggling. "Oh, I love the way you lie" Justin said. he took his dick and stick it in your vag. You felt pain and started to gasp. Justin said "Don't worry, I'll take you to heaven my baby" He kissed you. He started to move slowly in and out, in and out. You started to feel pleasure and moaned. That made Justin go faster. Now you were into it. You pushed Justin on the floor and got on top of him. "I like the view from here" Justin giggled. "Shut up you bastard, now we're gonna play like I want" You whispered. You put Justin's hands on your ass and you started to move up and down, up and down ;) With each move, you were getting faster. Your boobs were jumping up and down. Justin took them in his hands and massage them. You started to moan. Suddenly you got to the point when you feel very pleased and Justin cummed inside you. You layed down on him and said "I really loved that, babe" He kissed your lips "You are the best" he said. You stood up with Justin and he picked you in his arms. He carried you to the shower. You both took a shower, got dressed up and went out. He drove you home and finally said "I love you so much" "I love you too Justin" You smiled. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked. You were very excited. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend!!!" You hugged him and he kissed you passionately. ;) THE END 

 Neringa, @FlirtyBieber1

3 comments:

  1. ITS AMAZING I Lovee these more <3 xx
    @smileysami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing make another one X) DAmn that sexy mr.bieber LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn that makes me so horny

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.