23 Feb 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 30 clearing things out

hello :)
WOW that comment from hey2belieber ! I haven't stopped smiling since I read it, thank you so much <3
I want to add someone in to the story, like someone else famous. I'm thinking a boy ya'know, to get some drama :P I'll make a vote in the right sidebar, vote for the one you'd like in the story :)
here's the next chapter <3


Chapter 30: Clearing things out
  • your p.o.v. *
YM: he's a superstar
I looked at their serious faces, but I couldn't help it.. I cracked up laughing! I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath. I looked at my parents and their surprised faces made me laugh even harder. Finally I pulled myself together. I sat back up and removed the tears under my eyes.
YN: and? He's a superstar I know, but to me he's just Justin! Justin my amazing normal boyfriend!
YM: but you won't get to see him so much and you'll be depressed and...
I interrupted!
YN: mom! That's my problem, not yours. I love how you just want to take care of me, but I'm 15! I can handle myself.
I looked at them both with a sweet smile, I hope I could convince them. It seemed like they both calmed down a bit.
YN: please give us a change! Go out and eat dinner with us and his parents, get to know them.
My parents looked at me then each other, then they turned and smiled.
YM: anything for you, you're our baby girl
YN: thank you! I know I don't say this so often, but I love you!
YD: we love you too
I hugged them both for a long time, they were the best parents in the whole world. We sat there talking for a while. I told them about my brother and Hayden, they were quite happy about it actually.
YD: Hayden is such a sweet girl
YN: for sure
YM: what time is it?
I looked at my phone.
YN: 5:30. We should probably get ready for our dinner.
YD: you're right
Both my parents got up. I promised to go to their room when we had to leave. As they left I walked in and fixed my hair and make up. I jumped in to this set: http://www.polyvore.com/give_it_change/set?id=44200456
I checked my reflection in the mirror and placed my hair behind my ear. I was satisfied. I walked ouy to the living room just as the door opened and two giggling girls stepped in. Holly and Hayden looked at me with huge smiles. I gave them a questioning look.
HS: thank you for everything babe
They walked to me and we had a group hug.
YN: I don't know what you have to thank for
HP: thank you for taking us here and bringing us close to some amazing people
I looked at their smiles.
YN: is there something you girls ain't telling me?
HS: uhm I'm going out for dinner with Ryan
YN: OMG!
I hugged her so tight as I jumped in the air. She laughed and I hugged her so tight.
HS: please stop! You're killing me
She tried speaking while she was laughing. I let her go.
YN: I'm so happy for you babe, he's an amazing guy
HS: I know
Her eyes shined and I hugged her again.
YN: and what about you and my brother?
I looked at Hayden with a suspicious smile. She blushed lightly and I chuckled.
HP: we're also going out tonight. I'm so glad you did all this for us
YN: you should thank Justin for bringing us here
JB: yes you should
We all turned to see Justin walking in the door with a huge grin. He was dressed in a pair of tight black jeans, a checkered shirt, a pair of black supras and a nice leather jacket. His hair was falling perfectly over his head and his eyes were glimpsing.
HS: we really should. Thank you so much Justin!
Holly walked to him and hugged him, he smiled down at her, she was like one and a half head smaller. Hayden walked over.
HP: really thank you Justin.
He opened his arms and dragged her in to a close as well. She was like the same height as him.
JB: you're very welcome girls.
I took my phone and snapped a quick picture of them hugging. While they pulled away and told Justin about their dates I made the photo in to my new background. My lock screen was the hug, my homepage background was a big smiling Justin from the first day we met. I smiled at the memory, it was definitely the best day of my entire life! The day I found out what real happiness is all about.. LOVE!
JB: well we should probably get going, I ordered a table to 7 o'clock.
YN: oh okay,
I looked up still smiling from my memories. Justin's eyes ran down my body and a smirk appeared on his face. I winked and walked over to them. I hugged both the girl and wished them luck for tonight. Justin took my hand and we walked out the room. Just when we closed the door behind us he smacked me up the wall.
YN: Justin.
JB: Just kiss me
His face was just inches from mine. His warm breath tickled on my skin. He closed his eyes and let out lips roam. I curled my arms around his neck. He had a arm on each side of my face placed on the wall. The kiss got deeper and his tongue slipped over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let his tongue in. Our tongues fought back and force. At last we had to break, we were both out of breath. I opened my eyes. Justin face was still right in front of me. His dark brown eyes were shining with lust at me.
YN: we'll end this later
I winked and a deep chuckled escaped his mouth. I giggled and took his hand pulling him after me.
YN: I have to go up and get my parents.
JB: I'll join, my parents have already left for the restaurant.
YN: oh okay
We walked up the stairs hand in hand.
JB: how did it go with your parents earlier?
YN: It turned out they just want to protect me from getting hurt by a superstar
I winked and he laughed.
JB: like I could ever hurt such a beauty like you
He stopped me on the stairs to push his lips on mine gently. I giggled which made him chuckled against my lips. The chuckled sent vibrations over in my lips. I pushed him away still laughing.
YN: I feel you're in the flirty mood this evening Bieber
I winked at him and he laughed, for like the 7th time in 5 minutes. We walked to my parents room and I knocked on the door. Justin's grab around my hand tightened.
YN: chill Biebs, I know they like you!
He just smiled a bit insecure and I pecked his cheek. Just as I turned back the door opened. Both my parents stood there, dressed in some nice cloth.
YD: good evening kids
My dad shook Justin's hand and kissed my cheek. I just smiled. He was at least being nice. My mom hugged both Justin and I. We walked down to the car just talking calmly about different stuff. Justin was still holding my hand, seemed like my parents were going to leave it. We all got in the car and started the drive to the restaurant.
YM: Justin my husband and I are very sorry about earlier.
YD: We hope you can forgive our behavior.
YM: We are just a bit worried about our daughter
YD: but we trust you and you have to show us that you're worth that
JB: of course! I'm happy that you'll give me a change. I really care about (YN), right now she's the most important thing in my life but I'd never be with her if I didn't get your improvement.
YM: you do now
They smiled at each other and I smiled at them all. My parents smiled, a real smile now. We arrived at the restaurant. Justin and my father were talking about something like I don't know, ball thing? My mom and I were a bit behind.
YM: I see you're really into him huh?
My mom gave me an elbow and I giggled.
YN: I really am mom. He makes me beyond happy
I smiled at Justin's and my father's back in front of me.
YM: just take care of yourself okay baby, and come to me if there's any problems?
YN: of course mom
I laid my around her and her's around me. We walked in to the restaurant. I felt my hands getting a bit sweaty, this had to go well! I smiled as we walked up to the table were Pattie and Jeremy just were greeting Justin and my dad.


how is gonna be? comment for more :)

11 comments:

  1. Omg!! I love this story!! I go on my iPhone everyday just to check if you posted anything!! Your just a great writer!!!! <3 I just love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stories are just incredible! so addictive! moreeeeeeeee :) I check my iPhone everyday to see when you post the next chapter, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love ur stories but nvr been able to comment until now im srry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!! This is a good one! I love it!! I wonder what's gonna happen???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg i have been waiting for this!! Please dont stop writing the falling for a fan stories they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! I love this story!! Please don't end it! It's seriously one of the best I've ever read!! I'm checking my iPhone all the time to check for updates:D YOU GO GIIIIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovvve it thanks for reading that comment i was hoping you would i really wanted you to know how good your stories are :) i really hope you dont stop writing these they really make my day :) thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your story so much! probably the BEST bieber love stories that ever have been written :D. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree ^ OMG UR AN AMAZZING WRITER ILOVE ALL UR STORIES !!!!!! They make me SOO happy :) thank you SOO much ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You write amazing stories!!! In the next one you should have her brother start hating boys again for a little more drama or she could fall for another guy and he cheats on her or something like that...just a suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLY CRAP ! You should be a professinal writer ! Your stories are so amazing ! I love it ! Keep going ! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.