5 Feb 2012

Love story. Chapter 3



Chapter 3

 "Justin, let me go"


I was very nervous sitting in a car next to Justin, we are just friends, but being next to him gave me very strange feelings. Suddenly I started to feel pain in my chest, maybe it's because I have problems with my heart. I put my hand on my chest and started to gasp.

JB: *Justin stopped the car*  [YN], what's wrong?
YN: My chest hurts, but no biggie, sometimes it happens.
JB: *he was very concerned about me* Can I help you with something?
YN: Uhmm.. No.
JB: *Justin hugged me*  You should go to the doctors.
YN: *I smiled* Nah, it's ok. It stopped hurting now.
JB: Are you sure? *he looked at me with a worried face*
YN: yup, can we go now. I just want to go home and get some sleep.

Justin nod and drove me home. He stopped the car next to my house and opened the door for me. I smiled.

YN: So, it's a goodbye *I smiled*
JB: Yes, see you tomorrow. *he hugged me*

We were standing there, like two crazy people, hugging. Actually I loved that hug, 'cause I could feel his strong arms around my back. He touched my face and said:

JB: Your eyes are more beautiful in the night. *he leaned for a kiss*
Justin was about to kiss me, but I didn't want it to happen. Don't know why but I felt like this is wrong, cause we are friends, well, officially friends since today. I  tried to pull off, but he was holding me tightly.

YN: Justin, let me go.
JB: I can't. Your too beautiful.  *he pulled me closer to him*
YN: What's got into you, Justin?
JB: I just want to taste your lips. *he grabbed me and kissed me*

Oh those soft lips touching mine and those strong arms holding me tightly. I could feel like butterflies are fluting in my belly.  Snap out of it [YN]. You can't fall in love with Justin Bieber, he's a 'Superstar' and your just some girl from his past. With all my power I pushed Justin away.

YN: You shouldn't do that.
JB: Didn't you liked that? Because I did. *he winked*
I turned back and went home when Justin shouted.
JB: Bye, beautiful, see you tomorrow.

I didn't answered anything just got home and slammed the door behind. I could hear Justin driving away. Woah, that was a crazy night, I still couldn't believe that Justin kissed me like that.

Sorry of a short chapter. I swear the next one will be better :) <3
- Neringa

4 comments:

  1. You better make next chapter longer or I'll tickle you till you die! :* Tentos autores istorija tai tyngiu skaityt bet nieko... :Dp

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! Keep on it. You're a good writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love theses stories so much :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.