10 Feb 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 27 surprise

Hi :)
I am going on vacation for about a week, so you'll have to wait a long time for the next chapter, I won't be able to write when I'm there :)
Thank you all for your lovely comments, I appreciate the fact that you keep on reading!
Enjoy<3


Chapter 27: Surprise
* your p.o.v. *
??: (YN) WAKE UP!
I opened my eyes to see Holly and Hayden standing beside me. What the hack where they doing here?
YN: go away!
I turned around and snuggled down under the duvet. Before I knew it they were both jumping around in the bed. They were screaming and pushing me around.
YN :OKAY OKAY:: I'LL GRT UP!
I yawned as I got up. I looked down myself, I was only dressed in my underwear.
HS: someone had fun last night huh?
I turned around, both the girls were standing with those annoying smiles.
YN: SHUT UP!
I ran to the couch where I had taken my cloth of last night. It was laying there on the couch foled nice with a little note on top. I picked it up:
Goodmorning Beautiful
I had to leave for some work, but I'll be back at 2.
I have talked with your parents, we're picking them up in the airport at 3:30.
Btw you're cute when you're sleeping
xx Justin
I smiled to myself, He was such a cutie. I quickly got dressed in my cloth from last night. The girls had walked up beside me and read the note.
HP: aw I also want a sweet boyfriend.
I giggled. She was right, I had an amazingly sweet boyfriend. I looked at my phone, it was 11.
YN: what are you doing here anyway?
HS: well Ryan and Justin came up this morning and told us they were leaving and you were still asleep.
YN: did Ryan sleep here?
I looked at them confused.
HP: there's an extra bed in there
She pointed at a door that I didn't even see yesterday. I was to focused on Justin ;) I laughed to myself. The girls gave me a questioning look, but I shrugged a 'never mind'. We got up to our own room and ordered some breakfast with room service. After we ate I decided to take a shower. I got dressed in this afterward: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43436715
I walked in the main room. The girls were sitting on the couch talking. I walked over and joined them.
YN: what are you talking about girls?
I sat down on the floor in front of them. They looked at each other then at me. They were hiding something.
YN: what's going on?
I wrinkled my eyebrows. Hayden looked down on the ground.
HP: are your brother also coming today?
YN: I don't know. I guess?
I was confused, what was that for a weird question.
HP: I might have to tell you that I have feelings for your brother.
She looked in my eyes with a nervous smile. My jaw dropped, I had no words! That was the most unexpected thing! But when I thought about maybe it wasn't that unexpected. Hayden always wanted to stay at my house and she always walked in and greeted my brother, which Holly never did. She often asked if we should ask him to hang with us and such stuff. I had always just laughed it off, I thought it was a joke. Hayden looked really worried.
YN: really you had to pick such a douche bag?
I grinned and leaved over to hug her. She laughed in relief as we hugged.
HP: I'm glad you're not mad
YN: of course I'm not mad babe, I'm glad. But does he like you?
Hayden looked at the ground. I looked at Holly, she just shrugged.
HP: well I don't know. He's two years older so..
YN: Justin is too
HP: that's true. You think you can talk to him?
She gave me a begging look and I smiled.
YN: of course sweetheart, I'll call him right away-
HP: but don't say I like him
I got off the floor with a giggle.
YN: course not
I dialed his number and sat on the couch. Hayden were starring at me with shaking hands as the phone started calling.
(On the phone)
YB: hi sis
YN: hey brow
YB: what up?
YN: just wanted to hear if you're coming to NY with mom and dad?
YB: Well I'm forced to
YN: but don't you wanna?
YB: yes I do
YN: any special reason?
YB: why are you asking?
YN: just curious.
YB: okay.. well yes there's a specific reason or more like person
YN: uh! May I ask who?
YB: yes you may, but I'm not telling you
YN: screw you!
(Andy laughed)
YB: I'll tell you when I find out if she likes me as well
YN: maybe I can tell you
YB: okay, but promise not to laugh
YN: Pinky promise
(I reached out my finger)
YN: oh you can't see my finger
(Andrew laughed)
YB: you're weird sis
YN: okay let's just say that. Now tell me who it is?
YB: ehm Hayden
YN: SCREAMING
YB: ouch my ear
(I laughed)
YN: she likes you too man! Ain't it amazing? Huh?
YB: yeah.. wow.. I'm shocked, I thought she thought I was a douche bag
YN: no that's me who think that
YB: funny one..
YN: you have to take her out then when you get her
YB: I will okay
YN: I want to be the maid of honor
YB:(laughing): wow wow hold up lil sis, we're not getting married
YN: oh sorry
YB: well I'll see you later on
YN: yeah see you my favorite brow
He laughed as I hung up the phone. I turned around and saw Hayden's smile going from one ear to another.
HP: he likes me?
I nodded. Before I knew she was jumping around holding both mine and Holly's hand while she was screaming. We used the next tons of hours talking and laughing about our crushes. It was kind of weird that Hayden was in to my brother, but if he made her happy, that was fine. Holly kept denying that she liked Ryan, but I wasn't buying it a hundred procent. Suddenly a knock on the door brought us back to New York. In walked Justin, Ryan and Alfredo
YN: hi
I got up and walked to Justin's open arms. He held me close and kissed my hair.
JB: I missed you today princess
I smiled and kissed his lips.
HS: she's been talking about you all day, she didn't even have time to miss you
Holly rolled her eyes and I stuck my tongue out at her. Justin chuckled.
JB: you talked about me?
He looked down at me. I waved my eyelashes flirty at him.
YN: got a problem with that?
JB: no
Justin smiled wide and his lips collapsed on mine. His lips were so soft and gentle. They moved in sync with mine and I caught myself smiling while kissing him. Ryan whistled and I pulled away feeling my face go like a tomato. Justin leaned over an whispered in my ear.
JB: you're cute when you blush
I rolled my eyes and he laughed.
YN: when are we picking up my parents`?
JB: we have to go now
HP: can I go with you?
Hayden looked at me with begging eyes. I wanted to be alone with Justin tho..



Comment for more :) it'll be a week tho..

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.