28 Feb 2012

fallling for a fan: chapter 32 this night

hey girls(:
Before we start you should know that this chapter contains sex, so if you don't to read that, don't read further ;)
haha!
enjoy<3



Chapter 32: this night
  • your p.o.v. *
I started sucking on his neck. His hands were squeezing my ass. I was so turned on right now, ready to go all the way with him, I loved him. His fingers ran up my back as I connected our lips again. He kissed me deep and his tongue went around in my mouth. I kissed down his jaw line, down his neck all the way down to his boxers. I slipped my hands over his pants. His bulge was hard and I rubbed my hands over it slowly, he groaned and grabbed my boobs. First his hands were light on them but he tightened his grab and I moaned.
YN: Oh shit Justin
He turned me around with a grin.
JB: Now it's my turn to have some fun
He winked and I giggled. He stroke his hand down over my waist. He came to my pants and opened the zipper. He slowly pulled my pants of and threw them on the floor. I couldn't see him from the position I was laying in. Suddenly I felt his hands run up on the inside of my legs. My body shivered as his hands made their way to my tights. I could see his head as he leaned down and kissed my tights. He kissed all the way up to my panties. Goosebumps spread all over my body as he kissed right under where my panties started. His fingers slipped under. He stroke over and his finger went in to me. I moaned as he slowly pushed his finger in and out. After a little his other finger joined in. My body was shaking in pleasure as his fingers went faster.
YN(moaning): Justin.. mmmh.. Justin..
I closed my arms around his neck, my hands found their way to his hair, pulling it. Justin pulled my panties down. He kissed my lips before he started on my soaking pussy again. His tongue went in and out of me faster and faster, I was almost screaming from pleasure. I had my arms around Justin's chest, my nails were scratching down his skin. He finally stopped, almost at my climax. I took his face in my hands and moved his lips to mine. We made out for a bit. Justin's hands went searching down and unclapped my bra. He kissed me down my chest starting sucking on my nipples.
YN(Breathing heavily): take your pants of
Justin did as told. His bulge was big in his boxers. My hands roamed down his body while he was sucking on my boobs. I stopped when I came to his boxers, it was now, if my hands went down there, there was no way back. I wanted to, but was I ready? Justin stopped and looked in my eyes. He stroke my hair.
JB: I love you
That was it. He was mine and he loved me! My heart raced and kissed him.
YN: I love you too
His eyes sparkled as I lifted my head to find his lips. Our lips connected and my heart flew. I was in love with the most incredible boy on the planet. Justin nibbled down my neck and started sucking on my collarbone. My hand went in to his pants. He gasped as I took the animal in my hand. I smirked slightly, I wanted him to feel my love. I rubbed it up and down slowly. Justin was gasping, his moans tickled on my bare skin. I moved my hands faster and faster. His moans became louder and made my hands go even faster. I rolled around so I was sitting naked on top of him. I slipped his boxers of. I kissed his dick head lightly and looked in his eyes.
JB: you don't have to babe
YN: I want to
I grabbed his hard dick with both my hands and placed it in to my mouth. I started sucking it, up and down, faster and faster. Justin was moaning so loud, I was sure every one on the entire hotel could hear it. I removed me mouth and crawled up to his lips. We were both very close to our climax.
JB: Do you want me?
I nodded slightly. Justin grabbed his dick and guided to my vag. He looked me in the eyes with a smile just before it entered my hole. I gasped and my eyes popped.
JB: does it hurt?
He sounded worried.
YN: no! DO IT!
My hands grabbed the pillow as he started getting deeper and deeper in me. He started moving and I screamed in pleasure. He was going so deep, it felt amazing.
JB: I'm cumming
He quickly got it out of me and his cum went all over my stomach, just then I felt how my body loosened and came as well. Justin leaned over me and kissed my lips softly. He stroke my cheek and I smiled.
YN: I love you Justin
JB: I love you too princess
We laid just looking at each other for a while. Finally we both raised from the bed and cleaned our self. I walked over and took my underwear on before I went back to my bed. Justin took his boxers on before he came to lay beside me. As he came I snuggled up to his chest. He laid his arms protecting around me. I hid my face in his neck and closed my eyes. I laid a soft kiss on his neck.
JB: (YN)?
I mumbled a yes.
JB: this was my first time
I looked up to meet his eyes. He was biting his lip.
YN: mine too, and I couldn't have wished for anything better
His face lighted up and he kissed my lips.
JB: you know that I mean it right.
YN: what?
JB: that I love you.
I smiled as I felt the after all well known feeling of my heart going nuts.
YN: I know
I kissed him and he chuckled.
JB: goodnight love
YN: night
I cuddled closer to him and fell asleep with a smile.
~ Next morning
I woke up to Justin slowly stroking my hair. I looked in to his eyes.
JB: goodmorning beautiful
YN: morning babe
He kissed my forehead and I snuggled closer to him. I looked around and suddenly it hit me, where were Holly and Hayden?
YN: where's the girls?
JB: I don't know
YN: fuck....




comment for more?;) and tell me, did you like it?

9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!! Omg ur awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG amazing you are awesome please write more soon I love your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sssssooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, sooooo good!! Please, more chapter like this ;) LOVE YOUR WRITING<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it so much and ur such an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please more <3 you're an amazing writer! more chapters like this, pleeeease ;) YOU GO GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg biebergasam like Hellas yez!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.