1 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 33 what did you do?

Hey!
it's Justin's birthday<3 OMG I can't believe my baby is turning 18! I've been here through his ups and downs and I'm not gonna stop <3 Becoming a Belieber is the best decision that I've ever made! Justin had taught me so much and I'm extremely proud to call myself his fan. My emotions have been on the outside of my cloth today, everytime anyone mentioned anything I could relate to Justin my eyes got watery. He has changed my life in so many ways, and I love it! Now he's 18..*sight* I've watched him grow up and I'm so proud of what he has becomed! Justin is the greates role model, singer, actor, brother, friend, hero and inspiration that anyone could wish for. I'll keep all the memories in my heart forever. Like the first time I saw Justin's video One time, the first poster, the first tear I that fell for him, the first interview I saw and the concert... It's almost a year ago since I saw Justin in real. It was the best night of my life!! Never have I've been so happy and I admit it.. when I came down i broke down. Justin is my whole world and seeing him in real can't be described with words...<3
Kidrauhl is groing up, but he'll never change. He's 18 now and I'm extremely proud and touched! I love you Justin.
Happy birthday Justin, I love you xx











Here's the next chapter of the story;

Chapter 33: what did you do?
  • your p.o.v. *
I jumped out from the bed. Justin gave me a confused look.
JB: what's wrong hun?
YN: this is Hayden's and Holly's room too, where the fuck are they?
JB: oh
Justin got up as well. I quickly jumped in my cloth from yesterday evening, Justin did as well. I rushed around in the room, searching for my phone. I bended down and looked under the couch. As I got up I felt Justin's strong arms around me. I turned around to face him. He was smiling and I smiled back at him. I remembered last night, it was like a dream. He took my virginity and he loves me. He stroke my hair behind my ear and I curled my arms around his neck.
JB: I'm sorry to leave you, but I have rehearsals, you know it's New Years tonight.
YN: of course.
I got up to peck his lips. He grabbed my face and pressed my lips harder on his. My head spun around. We broke apart.
JB: I'll pick you and the girls up, be ready at 6. Then we'll go out and eat before we're heading to Times square
YN: can't wait.
JB: I love you
YN: love you too
We kissed one last time, before he let go and walked out. I searched a bit more around for my phone, finally I found it. I had some stuff, but nothing from either Holly or Hayden! I decided to just order some food and wait for them to come 'home'. After I had eaten my food, I took a shower. As I got up it was 1pm, still no sight of Holly or Hayden. It was really weird! I just found our new years dresses that we had bought and laid them out on the bed, just when I was standing there looking at them I heard someone open the door. I walked out to see Holly and Hayden walking in. Both their faces were plastered with big smiles.
YN: what did you do?
I gave them a suspicious smile. They both looked at me with secret eyes.
HS: let's sit down girls.
She gestured to the couch. I gave them an odd look but sighted and sat down. We sat there all starring at each other. Suddenly Holly started laughing, and not after long Hayden and I joined in. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Finally we pulled together.
HP: how did it went with the parents and all?
I smiled to myself in the memory of last night. Hayden poked my side.
YN: it went very well. They all came along pretty great.
I closed my mouth to not say more but a big smile was still on my zipped lips.
HS: what happened after wards?
YN: ehm... well.. let's say.. I'm not a virgin anymore
First they both looked kind of shocked. Then they turned to each other. Hayden nodded and they both turned around to look in my eyes.
HS: Neither us.
My jaw dropped! WTF?
YN: did you sleep with my brother?
I yelled it out and Hayden nodded shyly. I threw my head back on the couch. I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe it. In one night we, the three best friends, all had sex with boys we kind of just started going out with. The boys were all two years older than us, this was crazy!
YN(yelling): that's fucking gross Hayden
I broke down laughing. First Hayden looked shocked, but then she understood that I was joking and they both joined laughing with me.
HS: I can't believe we all did it in one night
HP: with boys we barely know
YN: and are 2 years older than us
HS: we're nuts
HP: I love us
YN: me too
We all looked at each other, then went it for a group hug. Those girls meant more to me than they would ever understand. After we broke apart I told we were getting picked up at 6. They both went to take a shower and I sat down fixing my hair. I straightened it, I liked it best that way. After I started on my make up. I added some eyeliner, mascara, a light blush and a golden eye shadow. I looked at the clock. It was 4:30. 1 and a half hour to go. I decided to fix us some drinks. I know we're fifteen and all, but It wasn't like we got drunk from one drink. After I mixed them I went in to see how long the girls were. They were both just adding the last bit of make up. I looked at them and handed them their drinks. Holly had curled her thick brown hair, it was floating perfectly down her shoulders. Her lips were bright red, like her dress. Her eyes were surrounded by black.
YN: wow what a babe!
I nudged her and she giggled. I turned to Hayden scanning her face. Her blonde hair was tied in a knot on the top of her head. A little hair was laying over her forehead. Her eyes were surrounded by a light grey colour. Her lips were a light pink like her cheeks
YN: and Hayden
I whistled and she chuckled. I felt both their eyes scanning me.
HP: you look gorgeous baby, but..
HS: you suck at putting make up on
YN: that's mean!
I pouted but they just laughed and grabbed my arms. I sat down on a chair and they removed my make up. We were all sipping our drinks talking as Holly did my make up and Hayden did my hair. I had always been the sucker at make up and so. Normally I just wore mascara and that was it. Finally they both finished. I took the last zip of my drink and walked out to the bathroom. My jaw dropped. I couldn't even regonize myself! I looked like this http://lifewithlauren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lauren-conrad-makeup.jpg (just imagine your hair colour and face)
I ran out to hug them both,
YN: I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
They both giggled and returned my hug. We looked at the clock. 5:30, we should get dressed. This is the dresses: http://www.polyvore.com/new_year_in_york/set?id=43286361 (if you forgot) I was standing in the bedroom. Holly in the bathroom. Hayden in the living room. Justin just texted me. Ryan, Andy and himself were on their way. I was glad that Ryan and Justin got along well with my brother. I looked at my reflection, I had never felt so beautiful in my whole life. My make up and hair was perfect. The dress fitted my body and my legs looked amazing with these shoes. My phone buzzed with a text. I opened to see a text from Selena
Sel(text): hey boo! I'm so sorry, but I can't make it tonight<3 My friends came by last night and we just arrived back in texas.. wish I could be with you, but I'm with my family :)
YN/text): hey babe :) it's totally fine<3 Thank you for helping us with these lovely dresses and all :) I hope you have a great night<3 xoxo
I send a picture of myself with the text. I smiled and laid my phone away in my little purse. I heard the door bell and quickly went out. As I stepped in I was greeted by Holly and Hayden. They were both extremely gorgeous.
YN: you girls look unbelievable amazing!
They both smiled widely.
HS: nothing compared to you. You like like a god or something
I just laughed it off and walked to open the door. I breathed in and opened the door. My eyes went to Justin and I gasped..



Comment for more :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG (: I like the dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...its so good!!! You are the best writer EVER!!! I bet Justin looks like a sexybeast:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. More please :D it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wohoo update please xo xo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.