29 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 46 FUCK FUCK FUCK

hey again :)
I read that one of you are from NY, i'm sorry about that :P or i'm not, let's swtich?;) but i'm sorry that the story is like you don't live there, hope it's okay :-)
Here it is:




Chapter 46: FUCK FUCK FUCK

  • your p.o.v. *

Zayn. Zayn's eyes followed me as I walked out of the room. His deep brown eyes. Zayn was hot, no doubt. He was so sweet and I had really got to know him well. He was the guy I had talked the most to, and he seemed really nice. It looked like he just wanted to be my friend, not flirting with me like Harry. But maybe I was wrong? Maybe Zayn flirted with me, just without me noticing it. It could be possible. I sat down on the toilet thinking about all this. Did it have to cause drama? Or could I just pretend like nothing. I knew that Justin was a little jealous that I paid so much attention to the One Direction boys. Like Liam was so sweet, Louis was fun, Harry a flirt but still very sweet, Zayn was a good friend and Niall.. Oh sweet Niall. He was such a cutie. I hadn't really spoken a lot with him but he was still really sweet and fun. I was sure that I would get very well along with him. They were all some great guys, but only friend! ONLY friends. I had to convince Justin before this would turn in to a big deal. I know I am taking this too far, nothing have happened.. yet! Like me texting with Harry had been nerve wracking for Justin. And me talking with Zayn at new years, I still felt Justin's hurt eyes burn at my body. I washed my hands before walking out of the toilet. Outside of the door Zayn was standing

YN: oh hi, I didn't knew anybody was out here. I'm sorry

ZM: it's okay

He sent me a sweet smile which I returned. We both just stood there. It was starting to get a bit awkward. I walked past Zayn but just as I did he grabbed my arm. He spun me around and crashed his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do, so I let him kiss me. It would be lying if I said I didn't like it. His lips were gentle and sweet on mine. Why didn't I pull away? Pull away! PULL AWAY (YN) FOR GOD'S SAKE! First when his tongue slipped over my lips begging for entrance I managed to pull away. Zayn's eye met mine. They were sparkling with lust.

YN: I- I-

I turned around on my heel and walked away from him. I knew something bad would happen. FUCK FUCK FUCK!. I heard him close the bathroom door. Why didn't he say anything? UHRG! What was I supposed to do? Tell Justin? Let it slip? Fuck I knew something bad would happen. I knew it! I breathed out slowly resting my forehead on the wall. I was standing in the room with my bed. The bathroom door was closed with Zayn behind it. The other closed door let in to my group of friends. I sighted. Right now I had to pretend like nothing happened, but at some point I had to tell Justin. And I was leaving tomorrow morning, so it had to be soon. I looked at my phone, it was 12am. I was going to send the 1D boys home very soon, then talk to Justin. Tell that Zayn kissed me, but I didn't feel anything... but that would be lying! I did feel something.. Not like when Justin kissed me. When Justin kissed me my whole world turned upside down, everything bad disappeared when he kissed me. When Zayn kissed me I felt my body tense. Like I was physically attracted to him, but nothing more. Yes! That's how it was. I had feelings for Justin, real feelings and I didn't feel anything for Zayn. He was hot and that made my body want him, that's it. No more no less. I Smiled widely as I walked out. Justin looked up and our eyes locked. I tried sending him a smile, but I could see he knew something happened. I walked over and sat down.

YN: when are your plane leaving?

I had sat down beside Liam. He was the only one not talking to anybody.

LP: at 11am tomorrow, how about yours?

YN: at 10

LP: oh we should probably get going then.

YN: it's okay

LP: anything wrong?

His eyes looked worried in to mine. How could he know? Was it the obvious?

YN: no no no everything's fine

LP: hey (YN) it's alright, I'm sure it's not that bad

YN: oh you have no idea

Just as I said that Zayn came walking back to the room. I watched him as his eyes slipped over our gathering. His eyes stopped a little bit longer at my face, but his face showed no expression at all.

LP: Boys we need to get home, they have to leave early tomorrow

YN: thank you

I whispered it out and gave Liam's arm a soft squeeze. All the boys raised and started to say goodbye. Liam pulled me in to a hug and I sighted in to his chest.

LP: give me a call if you need to talk alright?

I pulled away with a nod. I walked up to Niall.

NH: next time we meet we have to spend some more time together

YN: agreed

He grinned at me and I returned with giving him a big hug. Afterwards Louis pulled my arm to say goodbye. He spun me around and I laughed as he sat me back down.

LT: see you soon sweetheart

Harry came and gave me a hug.

H: sorry for the smack earlier, but I get horny when I'm drunk

He sent me a cocky smile and I laughed.

YN: I forgive you Styles, see you

H: see you honey

He kissed my cheek and went away. I turned around to see Zayn standing there looking at me. I walked up and gave him a quick hug. When we pulled away I heard him whisper

ZM: Sorry, please forgive me?

YN: Okay. But I have to tell Justin and if he doesn't forgive me then I'm gonna blame you

ZM: I understand.

Zayn left with his head down. We watched as the boys got in the elevator. Justin walked up and laid his arm around me. I looked up and he sent me a sweet smile. I felt so guilty. I had to talk to him right now. We all walked back in the hotel room.

YB: I have to go to my room and pack. I'll see you tomorrow morning. At 7.30 in the lobby, got it?

We all nodded. He kissed Hayden goodnight and with that he left.

RB: we should probably head back as well

YN: could you stay here Justin? I need to talk to you

JB: of course baby, you just go up Ryan. I'll come later

Ryan nodded and left.

YN: come

I grabbed Justin's hand and walked in to the bedroom. I closed the door. The girls both had their own room. Justin was laying on his back with his head resting upon his arms. I walked over to the bed and crawled up. Justin reached out for me but I shook my head.

JB: tell me what's wrong princess?

YN: promise me that you'll hear me out before you get mad?

JB: why would I get mad?

YN: promise me Justin

JB: okay okay I promise

Justin sat up in front of me. His eyebrows were wrinkled. I felt the tears make my eyes watery. I took a deep breath before I spoke.

YN: I went to the bathroom. When I came out Zayn was there. I was about to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm and kissed me.

JB: you pulled away right?

Justin eyes were burning in to mine. I couldn't answer. I just looked down at the bed. I felt the first tear roll down my cheek.

JB: (YN) YOU PULLED AWAY RIGHT?

Justin was yelling. I looked up to see his face filled with anger.

YN: not at first, but I did yes!

JB: I'm speechless..

Justin raised from the bed and left.

YN: JUSTIN! You promised to hear me out

I jumped up and ran after him, but he had already left the hotel room..




OH NO! what's gonna happen? comment for more :)

16 comments:

  1. More Please !!!! its amazing :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG NOT ANOTHER FIGHT I HOPE THAT THE CONFLICT BECOMES FIXED I LOVE UR STORIESss NOT TO SOUND RUDE BUT MORE MORE MORE MORe MORE MORE PLEASE :) THANK YOU FOR WRITIN SO AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's going to happen...I cant wait 2 more days to find out. lol.. these are so interesting.. MORE <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg amazaaaaaayn! i cant wait toooooooo. like every day i'll check this :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVE YOUR STORIEA I READ THEM ALL IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol it's fine it doesn't matter where I live but I really enjoy ur stories
    They make my day. Don't ever stop
    More please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. Still the jeaolus justin :p haha btw, i love this chapter. And im curious to know what happen next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo i dnt wanna loose Justin!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg!! It's AMAZING. Literally can't wait.. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! :) thank u so much for writing this amazing story :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Justin Loves me! He'll forgive me! HAAA <3 I'm From Belfast, and there is a time difference.. Every 2 days i sit on my laptop until like 1am, just to read a new chapter. I Love writing stories too.. You inspired me to write my own. Its on my channel. pop in to let me know what they are like :D I LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. More more more :) there SOOO good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait till tomorrows story

    I also live in NY and I would love if you.wrote back to me
    You are a am amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  13. cant wait for you to post more!!!
    when you posting the next chapter ??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please post more you are so good at writing but you always leave your fans hanging

    ReplyDelete
  15. I REAAALLLY HOPE SHE POSTA TODAY HAVE BEEN CHECKING THE BLOG LIKE ALMOST EVERY 5 min HOPE TODAY IS THE DAY SO EXCITED TO HEAR THE REST

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.