1 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 47 what's all this drama?

Yo' ther'(-;
Happy 1st April, lol! I decided not to prank you, all though I had a lot of good pranks in mind ;)
Today it's one year ago I saw Justin live in concert, ain't it crazy!? I remember everything so clear! Dang I miss it so badly, it was the best night of my life!
By the way, I'm on vacation untill Tuesday next week, so it'll be a little hard for me to post, but I'll try my best for you guys! you're dope :) Like really all your amazing comments just make me smile! One of you is from Belfast and wrote about time-difference, I'm from Denmark. That's right next to Germany, UK, Norway and Sweden, if you want to know :) You wrote somehting about a blog and a story, I can't find it!? If ANY of you want me to promote your story/blog or something else leave it as a link in a comment and I'll give you a shoutout :) You can always tweet me at @TrueKennySwag, I love talking to you :)
Here's more for you!
enjoy<3




Chapter 47: What's all this drama?

  • Your p.o.v. *

HS: what's going on?

Holly came out of her room as I smacked the door closed. He could have stayed, he promised to let me finish. I wasn't done! I had to say that I didn't feel anything, that I didn't like it. That I only liked when he kissed me. He just left! I felt the tears starting to stream from my eyes. I felt a pair of arms lay around and looked up to see Holly hugging me.

HS: come and sit down (YN)

She pulled me to the couch and I sat down.

HS: what's wrong honey?

The tears were streaming down my cheeks. I screwed up, it was my fault. I knew it was, I should have pulled away from Zayn. I felt terrible. I wanted Justin to come back, but I understood if he didn't want to.

YN: Zayn and I kissed

HS: WHAT?

Holly's face was shocked.

YN: He kissed me and I didn't pull away at first. I told Justin and he left without letting me explain

HS: you screwed up (YN)

YN: I KNOW OKAY!?

I raised from the couch with the tears streaming down my face. I had to go out and find Justin. I felt a bit dizzy, maybe I should get some rest and talk with him before we left tomorrow? Like he had to calm, and I had to as well. I was a bit pissed at him, he promised to let me speak but he didn't! Yes, I was going to wait to tomorrow. Holly tried to get me to speak more, but I went in to my room and closed the door. I crawled in to my bed after cleaning my face and teeth. I drifted away in to a anxious sleep.

-Next Morning

I woke up and looked at the time. It was only 6. I had to be in the lobby so if I wanted to speak to Justin, I was kind of busy. I dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46123814 I grabbed the necklace I've gotten from Justin and clicked it around my neck. I sighted. I had the worst nightmares all night. Justin avoiding me for the rest of my life played a big part in all of them. I grabbed my suitcases and rolled them out in the big spare room. Both the girls were still asleep, we had to meet in the lobby in 1 hour and 15 minutes. I had fixed my hair into a bun and added a bit of mascara on my eyes. I walked out the hotel room, closing the door silently behind me. I walked to Justin and Ryan's room. I breathed in slowly. I knocked on the door. I could feel my heart go faster in my chest as I waited for a reaction. I tried knocking again, this time a little harder. I heard someone mock 'coming' on the other side of the door. I couldn't tell if it was Justin or Ryan, I hoped for the first. The door opened slowly and there he was, my beautiful boyfriend. He was only dressed in his boxers. The sleep was sitting in his eyes and his hair was a mess, he looked amazing!

JB: hi

YN: hey

JB: what's up?

YN: I'm sorry, I screwed up

JB: yes you did

YN: would you give me a chance to explain and apologize my mistakes?

Justin shrugged but he didn't move, so I took a deep breath before I started to speak.

YN: when Zayn kissed me I did nothing. I didn't pull away, I didn't kiss him back. You know what I did? I thought about you. I thought about how this kiss didn't feel like anything compared to yours. When we kiss Justin, sparks fly! I don't know if you feel them, but I do. You make my heart race just by talking. Your kisses Justin... your kisses...

I sighted and closed my eyes. I felt a single tear escape my close eyes and roll down my right cheek. A slight stroke on my cheek made me open my eyes. Justin stroke his thumb under my eye, to remove my tears. I tried smiling, but failed.

YN(whispering): I'm so sorry

I looked at the ground. I knew it would never be easy to date a celebrity like Justin, but never did I think it was going to be this complicated. We have already been through so much drama. Out of nowhere Justin pulled me in to a hug. His arms closed around my waist and I locked my arms around his neck. He pressed his body close to mine and I squeezed him closer to me. He kissed the top of my head and mumbled something. We both pulled a bit a part so our lips could meet. Just as they touched the sparks flew and I knew Justin felt it as well, 'cause his arms tightened around me. Our lips moved and I felt like heaven. This was the one I belonged to. He breathed out in my mouth and I sneaked my tongue in his mouth. We made out and Justin's hands rubbed my back gently. We broke apart both gasping after air.

JB: I feel the sparks too baby, I do!

I giggled and got up on my toe to peck his lips.

JB: There's one thing that I'm afraid of..

YN: tell me please, the most important thing is being honest

JB: I'm afraid we have taken this too fast. We only known each other for like 3 weeks and we already told each other I love you..

YN: you don't love me?

I slipped out of his arms and stepped back. What was he saying? Had he been lying?

JB: I do love you (YN), but maybe all this is too early..

YN: well if that's how you feel, we should probably not do this..

JB: no (YN) that's not what I mean..

YN: then I don't get it Justin. First me you tell me you love me, then you tell me you don't think we should be together but then you say you want to be together?

JB: I want to be together with you! I love you (YN)! I've never felt like this before. I- I want to be with you, but we have been through so much drama and I don't want you to experience all this

YN: oh so now it's kind of my fault! I want to be with you Justin! I know we've been through a lot, but I feel like we're strong enough and I don't want to give up on what we have! I don't know about you, but I want to be with you... but it does not seem like you feel the same

JB: I do (YN)! I want to be with you now and forever!

I sighted, why did we keep on fighting? All this was so wrong! I just wanted to be held in his arms and stay there forever. No fighting, no drama, just us two!

YN: what's going on with us? Why do we keep on fighting, this is so stupid!

I went in and gave Justin a hug, which he returned! He grabbed my face in his hands and leaded my lips to his. His lips were so soft on mine and I forgot about all the drama. When we pulled away a smile was on my lips.

JB: let's stop all this drama and just be together?

YN: I think that sounds like an amazing idea

Justin grinned happily and we kissed again. Justin invited me in. We went in to his bedroom and laid down. He stroke his hands down my body and I snuggled closer to him.

YN: what happened before?

JB: I don't know princess, but let's forget it.

YN: agreed

I looked up and kissed his lips hard. Justin returned by rolling me over so he was on top. This was how it was supposed to be. His lips went down my cheek to my chin and I giggled. His hands went down my body, and I knew where this was going




Can you feel where it's going?;) haha comment for more<3

13 comments:

  1. More Please xx Its Amazing :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frickin LOVE it <3 more please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I thought they would break up or something. Haha but i love this part! You are an amazing writer. More please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have something in mind... ;) I LOVE IT! You are amazing!! Thank u so much for writing this story :)) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so scared we would break up lol
    U had me fricking out but u really loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I cant believe you fooled us but this story was great I thought they would break up

    ReplyDelete
  7. omfg :o you are my fave writer ur sahh amazing OMG♥
    you have really inspired me a lot<3 and im telling the truth u r the best writer everr omg
    please continue with daa story is amazingg♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this story .! I didn't know that they only dated for 3 weeks I thought it was longer but ohh well I love it!!! Never stop and ^^ what she said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh... i didn't exactly know where u from... i thought there is more time difference than 1 hour.. I'm from Poland myself.. that's right next to Germany :) I love your stories anyway <3 cant wait for the next chapter (; <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.