10 Apr 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 51 WTF?

Hello girls :)
Thank you for all the lovely comments and tweets, I appreciate it! xx
I need 15 comments this time, I know you can do it!!!
Here you go, remember to comment ;)

Chapter 51: WTF?

A group of girls, around 7 girls in the age 15, were running towards us. I grabbed Justin's hand and he pulled me close, laying his arm protecting around me. He leaned down and whispered in my ear
JB: relax babe, they don't hurt us
YN: I know, but they seem kinda frightning
The girls were coming closer still screaming on the top of their lungs. They reached us just as Kenny stepped up beside me.
KH: hi
YN: hey man
I gave him a side hug, since Justin still had his arm around me.
Girl: OMG YOU'RE JUSTIN BIEBER
JB: well last time I checked
I laughed under my breath, these girls were extremely hyped. They annoyed me already. They were like almost jumping at Justin trying to rip his cloth of him. I stepped a bit away and let him talk with them. Kenny had to stand by Justin, trying to protect him a bit from their crazyness. I didn't notice that one of the girls walked up to me before she was standing right in front of me
YN: oh hi, what can I do for you?
Girl: oh don't try to act nice, all fans know that you're a lut just using Justin for attention
Her words hit me like knifes and took my breath away. I was speechless

Girl: You're just a big fat slut. I don't get why Justin wants you, you're not even pretty in real person.
YN: what's wrong with you?
I starred at the girl in disbelief. How dared she walk up to me and say stuff like that!?
Girl: What me? I'm not the famewhore
YN:could you shut up please? what have I done to you? I'm just a normal girl dating the boy I love
I folled my arms over my chest and sent the girl a death glare. She gave me one last bitchy smile before turning around and acting like a dog towards Justin. I was chocked, how the fuck could she say stuff like that!? I stood with my mouth closed to a small line while watching Justin getting pictures with the group of girls. Normally he loved meeting fans, but I could see he was annoyed on this group. They were more fake than Dolly Parton's breasts! UHRG could they just go away please!?
KH: I'm afarid you girls will have to leave Justin alone now
Could the man read my mind? praise the Lord and Kenny Hamilton
JB: it's been nice girls, bye
One of them reached out for a hug, but Justin turned around with a reliefed smile. He walked to me and stroke his thumb over my lips. I had to smile. Justin lifted my chin and kissed my lips passionated. My heart raced and I smiled against his lips, he made me fly. We pulled away and Jusitn grabbed my hand. Just as we started walking one of the girls mumbled: she's a slut.
JB: what?
Justin turned around to face the girls. I pulled his arm
YN: never mind Justin, just ignore it
Just ignored me. His eyes were burning with anger
JB: excuse me, what did you say?
Girl: nothing
JB: I'm pretty sure I heard you calling my girlfriend a slut. You know how rude that is? It's so not okay. How can you look yourself in the eyes? You should be ashamed
YN: please Justin stop
Justin looked down at me.
YN: please!
JB: but you heard her
YN:: I don't care Justin, just ignore her
Girl: I don't care, I think she's a famewhore. Can't you see it Justin? you should be with a real girl, not such a slut like her!
JB: Could you shut up? I don't want people like you as my fans. You're horrible
Justin turned around and started walking towards the mall. He pulled me after, still holding my hand..
YN: chill Mr. Bieber, it's alright
All of a sudden he stopped and I stumbled in to him.
JB: sorry babe, but I get mad when my so alled fans say stuff like that. If they were my real fans they wouldn't say shit like that
YN: then I guess they're just not your real fans babe
I stepped in front of him and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled as I pulled away.
JB: I guess you're right honey, sorry
YN: it's okay
We walked in to the mall still holding hands. There waas no papz at the mall, they didn't know we were here.. yet!
JB: let's grab an ice cream
KH: I'll wait here
Kenny sat down on a bench and Justin and I went for ice cream. We got them and came back to the bench. We sat down and ate the ice cream while talking. I almost spit all my ice cream out as Justin cracked some ODD joke, as usual. When we finished we started walking around in the mall. Justin wanted to go in to a she store and there we went. Justin picked out like 10 pairs of shoes to try on, so I sat down beside Kenny
YN: is he always like that when he is shopping?
KH: pretty much yeah
YN: he's a bigger shopper than any girl I know
Kenny chuckled.Suddenly a flashlight went in through the window of the shoe store. I looked up to see like 15 papz standing with their cameras out on the mall's hall.
YN: how did they find us?
Justin looked up from the shoe he wass tying. First he looked surprise but then anger filled his eyes
JB: I know who called them
KH: who?
JB: the girls from the parking lot
My mouth formed in to an o, that wouldn't be surprsing
Justin quickly got back in his own shoes.
JB: can we go to your place?
YN: sure
JB: let's go
Justin grabbed my hand. Kenny walked in front of us as we entered the huge crowd of papz.....





Comment for more :) I need 15 comments guys!

20 comments:

  1. So intense loved it
    More!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Please xxxx
    Its AMAZING !!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. more ...
    love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre so amazing <3 i love your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. more please..never stop writing <3
    i love u :)
    one of ur biggest fans :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. more please xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how justin defends his girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your writing u write stories amazingly (: keep writing(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could be the one leaving 15 comments, just so you keep writing your stories :P love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. more more more more more more more more more more more more!!! <3 haaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. More pleeeease!! I love this story soooo much, you can't imagine! And go scandinavia; Jeg er norsk ;) Elsker historien din <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMB post more, i am hooked to this story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve it please add more! pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. More more more !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love it! More PWEASE!!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! MORE PLEASE?? And can we like have abit of drama in the next one.. Thanks! Your story is the best of all. I love you. :')

    ReplyDelete
  17. More I love the story

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMB I love the story more drama !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want ur inteligence in writting worth :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.