3 Apr 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 48 see you soon

Hello you guys :-)
Thank you for all the great feedback, it makes my day!:-)
I hope you enjoy the chapters, please give me some comments! Write your ideas, critics and what you like, i read it all :)





Chapter 48: See you soon!

  • your p.o.v. *

Our lips connected as his hand went under my cloth. Justin was only in his boxers and not long time went on before I was only in underwear. His hands were roaming my body gently as our tongues were playing with each other. Tinkles spread on my body under his touch. I broke our lips and started to make my way with kisses down his toned body. Justin was stroking my back as I kissed on the line where his boxers started.

YN: you ready Bieber?

JB: I've been waiting for so long now!

I giggled as I slipped off his boxers. His dick was hard and I grabbed it with both my hands. I started moving my hands up and down causing Justin to moan.

JB: come to my lips babe

I crawled up to Justin's lips and he kissed me deep. His hands went down my chest and grabbed my boobs. He squeezed them and I moaned. Justin unclapped my bra and turned me over so he was on top. He started sucking on my boobs and biting my nipples. His lips were so soft on my boobs, this was like heaven. His hands went further down and slipped my panties off. His fingers slipped in to my wet hole and I moaned out loud. Justin smirked and went up to kiss my lips pressing his fingers deeper in to me. I gasped after air and Justin's teeth nibbled down my neck. His face got all the way down to my vagina and his tongue went in. He licked it in and out so fast. I was out of breath. Gasping after air, I moaned his name. I grabbed the pillows behind me in lust. Justin's lips came back to mine and I threw my arms around his neck. We turned around so I was on top. I grabbed Justin's hard cock and placed it in to me. I started to ride him. I moved faster and faster. Justin's eyes were almost popping out of his head watching my boobs jump up and down.

JB: I'm cumming

He moaned it out and I quickly got out of him. I laid down beside him and he pressed his body close to mine. I relaxed, finally!

YN: I'm gonna miss you so bad Justin

JB: i'm gonna miss you too princess. Really bad!

YN: what time is it?

Justin turned his face and looked at the clock

JB: it's only 7

YN: shit, I have to be in the lobby in 30 minutes

I jumped up from the bed and grabbed my cloth. Justin got in some cloth as well. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the elastic out of my hair. Justin sat down on the toilet watching me with a slight smile.

JB: you're so beautiful

YN: thanks babe, but right now I could use a hairbrush

JB: why? I think you look great

YN: seriously Bieber, do you have a hairbrush or what?

Justin searched through his stuff and found a hairbrush. I stroke it through my hair and placed it back in to a bun. I washed my mouth with some water and fixed myself a gum.

YN: what time is it?

JB: 7.15

YN: I need to go get my luggage

JB: I'll go with you

Justin raised and grabbed my hand. I smiled the most genuine smile and he kissed my lips lightly.

We walked to my room in silent. That was the great thing about Justin, we could be silent together without it getting awkward at all. As we got to the room I opened the door slightly. It was all empty. Both the girls were already gone to the lobby. I walked to grab my suitcase, but Justin grabbed it before. I looked at his hand, up his arm, down hist-shirt, further down his sweats and all the way back down to his face.

YN: I am really going to miss you Justin. You've become such a huge part of my life so fast.

I sent him a smile. Justin placed his hand on my shoulder. He stroke it down and intwined our fingers.

JB: I'll make sure we'll see each other soon. Call me everyday on the phone or on skype. I can't live a day without your beautiful face

I laid both my hands on his hips, stepping closer to him. He had let go of my suitcase and both his hands were laying on my upper arm. He leaned down and our lips met. The whole world melted in to our touch. I opened my eyes and Justin's face was right in front of me

JB: I love you princess

YN: I love you too

He kissed me one final time before he grabbed my back again and we walked out hand in hand. We got down to the lobby where my parents, Justin's parents, Holly, Hayden, Andy, Alfredo, Kenny and Ryan were standing.

YN: goodmorning

I tried to smile, but I could see on the others faces that it didn't really worked. I felt Justin's breath tickled on my ear as he whispered

JB: don't be sad, I'll see you soon

Shivers went down my spin and I mumbled a thank you under my breath. First I walked to Ryan

YN: bye Butsy, I'll see you around

RB: sure thing tomato

We hugged and I went to Kenny and Alfredo to say goodbye as well. After I walked up to Pattie. She greeted me with open arms

PM: don't be so sad honey, Justin will make sure that you'll see each other often

YN: yeah I know, it just feels hard right now

PM: I know honey, I know

She hugged me cloth and then I went to Jeremy. I hugged him as well before I turned to the last one missing. Justin reached out his arms and I walked in to them hugging him tight. I broke apart and pecked his lips one last time.

JB: call me when you landed

YN: I will

He sent me a smile before I turned around, grabbed my suitcase and walked with my family and friends to the car. We all got in and drove off to the airport. I sat and stared out of the window. A silly smile appeared on my face. Maybe Justin and I had been fighting, but this Christmas and New Year had been the most incredible time in my life. And it wasn't over. Justin was still my boyfriend, it was going to end like that. We got to the airplane and caught the plane in time. It bothered me a bit that Andy and Hayden still had each other, but I sat with Holly

YN: aren't you gonna miss Ryan?

HS: well of course I am, but we aren't a couple like Justin and you. We talked about it and we both agreed that we don't really have feelings for each other, it was more just a physical act and we're both fine with that

YN: I wish it was that easy

I sighted and leaned back in the soft seat.

HS: Don't say that. You found love (YN), you really did

I smiled and closed my eyes. She was right, I found love. I drifted off to sleep and didn't open my eyes before we were home.




More?:-)

9 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SADDDD I LOVE THEM ( US ) <3 IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 MOREEEE PLSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how u never have writers block but ur awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. More please xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stories are the best! <3 i love them. Can't wait what happens next :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooovveee it! Moreeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it sooo much..<3
    please can u post faster..and more..please..faster..i love it..soo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing !
    Please continue :)
    I love to read this story .
    You should be a professional writer !
    You are awesome <3
    I wish i could write this well .
    More please <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! MORES!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.