26 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 58 a perfect couple

Hello you amazing people :)
Thanks for reading! I need 15 comments this time, you can do it xx



Chapter 58: a perfect couple
Justin pulled up in a parking lot in the city. I looked out from the window, there were no papz. I liked that nobody knew where we were, it made everything a lot easier. Actually the city was quiet nice and humanless if you thought about how it was a saturday at 12:30. Justin grabbed my hand and we started walking down the road.
JB: what a beautiful day
YN: indeed
We walked in silence for a while. Finally we arrived at a cloth shop for formal cloth.
JB: let's go inside and have a look
YN: sure, but we need to find something for you too
JB: deal!
Justin kissed my cheek and I felt my skin tingle from his touch. We went in the shop and was greeted by a sweet looking woman. I think she would be about my mother's age.
Woman: hello and welcome to Marlin's evening, how can i help you?
JB: well my sweet girl here is turning 16 and we're having a masquerade ball.
Woman: wow that's amazing, let me see what i got
We followed her deeper in to the shop. First she picked an outfit out for both of us. We both went in to each our dressing room. I got out of my cloth quickly and changed in to the dress.  I wasn't quiet sure about this... Yellow wasn't really my colour. http://www.phlmetropolis.com/Prom%20Night%20Couple.jpg This was my dress. I pulled the curtain away and was greeted by Justin wearing the matching suit. His eyes travelled down my body and a smirk appeared on his face. HIs eyes were plastered to my waist as he spoke
JB: that dress really fits your figure
YN: I don't like it
Woman: let's try something else then..
I went in to the dressing room again and got out of the dress. First I had to find the perfect dress, then I would find a matching mask.
Woman: try this
The woman handed me a long white dress through the curtain, well the colour was at least better. I slipped in it and went out form my dressing room. Justin back was facing me and I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and a sweet smile formed on his lips as his eyes went down my body. He placed his hand on my waist
JB: you look beautiful (YN)
YN: You look amazing
I ran my hands over his chest. We turned around and saw our refelction in the mirror(here's the cloth: http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2417466-914850-young-couple-at-prom.jpg )
YN: I like Justin's set, but I would really like a shorter dress
JB: we need to see your gorgeous legs
Justin winked and I giggled
Woman: Just a sec, I think I got the right thing for you
She ran away quickly. Justin turned his face to me. I was still facing the mirror, I could see how Justin's eyes travelled down my body
JB: I think you look amazing in that dress
YN: thank you, but I find it too long
I turned around to face Justin. His lips were formed in to a perfect smile and my heart skipped a beat.
JB: you know everything fits you, I don't get why you're not a model!
YN: because Justin, models have long perfect legs, they have a complete flat stomach and they're like flawless.
JB: Well I think you're flawless, and you don't have those model legs and stuff but that's what makes your perfect. You're a stunning girl, like really! But normal girls can still realte to you

I thought about his words for a while, you would think that his words would hurt me, but they didn't! He was right, I was a normal girl so girls all over the globe could relate to me.
YN: you really think I'm beautiful Justin? it's not just something you say?
Justin placed his hands on my cheeks. Shivers went down my spin. He locked our eyes as he spoke his next words with a serious voice
JB: You know why I spotted you in the crowd? Because you have the most amazing smile in the whole word. When you smile it's like a glory shines around you. Your eyes are like deep oceans, your lips are like the leaf of a rose, your cheeks are like fresh apples, your hair is like a big water fall, everything about you make my head spin. I've never felt like this when I look at someone before. My knees get weak and I stumble in my words, you make me go absolutely crazy. You're the most beautiful humanbeing on this earth.
YN: uhm.. wow
I looked in to Justin's eyes, I had no idea what to say. This was not what I expected when I asked him, but it was just what I wanted to hear. He made my heart melt. I didn't know what to answer, so I just went in to connect our lips. I closed my lips and let my lips run the game. I had placed my hands on his hips, he was still holding my face in his hands. Our lips melted in one and our tongues fought a hot battle. My head spun and my knees got weak. I finally pulled away, out of breath. Justin and I didn't step out of our close potition
YN: You know how bad I like being close to you, I'm afraid it's an obsession!
Justin chuckled and pecked my lips lightly.
JB: you're adorable
My cheeks went a bit red and I giggled. Someone cleared their throat behind us and I stepped away from Justin. Behind me the lady was standing with a nice smile
Woman: I think you two would be the definition of a perfect couple
I felt my cheeks get a deep red colour. Justin laid his hands on my shoulders and squeezed them a bit. I turned my head and sent him a genuine smile,
JB: I think you're right
Justin didn't take his eye form mine as he spoke.
Woman: well here's the dress. Normally I don't show it to the customers, i don't want to sell it.. But I just feel like you would be the perfect girl to wear it
She handed me a dress covered in a clothbag
YN: wow this an honour
I tok it from her hands and went in to the clothing room. I rolled the zipper down carefully and pulled the dress out. The white material stroke down my hands. It was beautiful.
YN: I can't wear this, it's too beautiful
I spoke out and popped my head out from the curtain.
Woman: just please try it on
She sent me a smile.
YN: alright
I went back in and pulled the dress over my head
YN: Can you help me with the zipper?
The woman came in and rolled the zipper up. She stroke her hands down my back to make it sit perfectly
Woman:: I knew you would look perfect
SHe sent me a smile in the mirror and I returned. I looked at my self.
YN: I love it
It was perfect. It was like this: http://www.promgirl.com/_img/PRODUCTS/320/PromGirl-693846309.jpg
She stepped out from the dressing room and pulled the curtain to the side. I walked out and placed myself beside Justin. He placed his arm around my shoulder and we both starred in to the mirror
JB: you're so stunning
Woman: you two look amazing
YN: thank you so much for this
I stroke my hand down the dress
Woman: no problem, just be careful with it! It's my favorite dress of all time
YN: I will, thank you
I stepped away from Justin and went to the lady. I gave her a tight hug, which she returned.
JB: This night is gonna be perfect, now we just need masks
Woman: wait a second
She came back just a second after with two masks.. this one for me: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/incoldmirrors/GrayBaroque.jpg
This one for Justin: http://72.10.171.98/resources/ecommerce/images/products/470/154/img154470/product-enlarged.jpg
We took the masks and put them on. I looked at Justin. He looked like a tall, dark, handsome stranger, absolutely amazing!
YN: you look perfect Justin
JB: you are perfect princess
We smiled and stepped closer to give each other a kiss, everything inside of me went in to the right place, everything was perfect. We stepped away
YN: we should get back in our normal cloth
JB(chuckling): I think you're right
We went in and changed back to our normal cloth. I placed the dress back in it's bag and put the mask in it as well. I got out. Justin was standing by the cash talking with the woman. I walked up to them and they stopped.
YN: what are you talking about?
JB: nothing!
YN: uhm okay
Weirdo much! Lol.. no really that was weird. We paid for our stuff and thanked the woman once again before we left the shop. Justin opened the door and we were met by a massive crowd of papz. Flashlights were hitting my eyes and I hid my face in justin's shoulder. He laid his arm protecting around me and pulled me close to his body, I don't know if we would ever get through here......




Comment for more?:) 15 comments guys!



15 comments:

  1. I LOVVVEEEEE IT ITS AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it !!!!!!! More!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress was gorgeous and great story write more please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moreeeee!! Moreeeeee!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i freakin love this story <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is reeeeeaaaaly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its realy 2 much I mean it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sôoooøøøøøø īñ çrëdīblë :-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. There now u hav 15 p.s. ur stilll amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.