15 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 53 a nice surprise


Hello girls :) xx
Sorry it has been so long! I've been on a weekend trip to Copenhagen :D Went to see Drake in concert friday night, DAMN HE'S AMAZING! ANd you know what? I almost scored a 20 year old, I'm 14!! Hahaha but when I told him my age, well.. it scared him a bit away ;)
One comment said Believe tour to Scandinavia, HEYA YOU AND SCANDINAVIAN BELIEBERS :D
The competition about 100000 pageviews, not gonna be something.. sorry guys :)
Lot of info, here's the next chapter<3

Chapter 53: A nice surprise
I pushed Justin off me and rolled down form my bed. I could hear my mom walking up the stairs. I threw my shirt over my head and stroke my hands over my hair. I looked over to see that Justin was fully dressed. He sat up and leaned against the wall my bed was facing. I got up form the floor and sat on the bed, in the other end of the bed. Just then my mom's head popped in through the door
YM: hi Justin, I was not expecting to see you here
JB: hello Britt, I came to surprise (YN)
YM: aw that's a nice surprise.
YN: yes it is
I smiled and Justin, I had not even thanked him for coming here.
YM: are you staying over for dinner?
JB: yes please
YM: okay, I'll leave you two alone then
YN:: thanks mom
She closed the door and I sighted in relief. I crawled up to Justin and rested against the wall. He laid his arm ariund my shoulder and I snuggled closer to him
YN; this was really the best surprise ever Justin, it's so amazing
JB: I couldn't be any longer time away from you! I really missed you too much
YN: you're so sweet
Justin turned his head down and I kissed his lips softly.
JB: Where were we before your mom came? Oh I think I remember
Justin chuckled and connected our lips. His lips were so soft on mine. I seperated my lips a bit and JUstin's tongue went in my mouth. HIs hands were stroking down my legs, rubbing my knees soft. After a while we broke apart.
JB: you heard from the 1D boys?
YN: yeah, I talked with Liam the other night
JB: did he tell you about Zayn's and Harry's party?
YN: no
JB: well it's next weekend, we're invited. Holly and Hayden as well, and your brother
YN: I don't know Justin
JB: why babe?
YN: you know what happened, why we were angry on each other the last time?

JB: oh well I forgot about all that crap, you should too! Zayn won't kiss you again alright? I actually talked with him, so there's no one who's angry with anyone
Justin smiled a bit smile and I locked my arms around him. He pulled me closer and we hugged tightly.I pulled away with a smile.
YN: I love you
JB: I love you too babe
He kissed my nose and I smiled.
JB: what do you want to do untill dinner?
YN: let's play a game
JB: hmm alright, I describe a person without mentioning the name and you tell me who it is?
YN: okay
JB: the person changes hairstyle like normal people change underwear
I giggled.
JB: the person is a singer
YN: hmm
JB: the person is a female
YN: this is difficult
JB: the person's biggest hit was about an umbrella
YN: RIHANNA
I yelled it out and Justin jumped in the air. I broke down laughing at his scared face
JB: shit you scared me!
YN: but was I right?
JB: yes
YN: WHOOP WHOOP
I jumped up from my bed and started to do my happy dance. Justin laughed as I wiggled the crap out of my self. I sat back down beside Justin
YN: okay my turn. The person is sexy
JB: ME!
YN: no little cocky head
JUstin grinned and I laughed at him
YN: the person is a girl
JB: YOU!
YN: still no. The person is a singer
JB: It could still be me?
YN: the person is a SHE
JB: oh
YN: You had a crush on her when you were younger
JB: Beyonce!
YN: you got it
We high-fived and laughed.
JB: she is sexy
YN: very sexy. Those curves, DAMN I'd kill to look like that
JB: why? You hav an amazing body
I felt my cheeks get a slight red colour. I felt Justin's hands slip up my legs and grab around my hips. He pulled me over and laid down. I was laying on top of him. His chest was moving up and down in a heavy breathing. I ran my fingers through his hair and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on his lips. He grabbed my face and held it my lips pressed to his. I bit his underlip slightly and he gasped out. My tongue went in to his mouth and Justin's hands travelled down my back. He stroke it roughly as our kiss got deeper. I broke our lips.
YN: would you help me with something?
JB: what?
YN: if we're going to  party next weekend in London I really need to figure out what to wear?
JB: why now?
Justin's hand ran over my lips and I smiled
YN: because tomorrow we'll be planning my birthday and then you're not gonna be here and I want you to help me.
JB: alright then but first..
Justin connected our lips again. Sparks flew and I smiled in to his lips. I rolled down his body and he sat up fixing his hair.
JB: alright babe, show me what you got
We went through my whole closet and ended up picking this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46951520
JB: your bum look so good in these pants
I soun around in th front of the mirror again, giggling at Justin's comment
YN: thank you BIeber
JB: how can you have such a tiny waist when you eat so much?
Justin stood behind me with his hands just above my hips. He rested his chin on my neck and I shivered from his hot breath on my neck. He planted a light kiss on my neck and whispered
JB(whispering): wonder how fast you can get out of this outfit again?
I shivered. His lips laid on my neck, not kissing just resting. I closed my eyes and sniffled in his scent, I was dizzy. I took a step away from him
YN: you're making me dizzy Justin
I opened my eyes and smiled at him. His eyes were dark with lust.
JB: don't you like it?
His voice was deep and sexy. I took a step closer. His hands grabbed around my waist and pulled me close. I placed my arms around his neck, getting as close to him as possible. His lips roamed mine and I moaned for more. He licked his lips before placing them gently on mine. I felt his hunger burning as he used his tongue to seperate my lips. Our tongues fought back and forth and Justin's arms around my waist tightened. They slipped under my jacket and played with the bottom line of my top. His tongue went deep in to my mouth and I gasped after air. Justin pulled away and I caught my breath. I could feel my heart go crazy in my chest.  My lips found their way back to Justin's and just then my door opened....
COMMENT :D

13 comments:

  1. Who is it?? MORE PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing xxxxxx
    More loving it xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's finnish belieber again!! Heyaa to u too! Omg i've been stalking this site during the whole weekend, just waiting you to post! Amazing job again! OMG I wonder what happens in harry and zayn's party, maybe some drama ;) Love it! Keep posting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh damn I wonder who it is ??? Such a cliffhanger but I LOVE IT !!! I cnt BELIeve ur 14 <3 Ur so pretty thank you for ur amazing stories <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. more more more!!!! this blog is the best thing that ever happened...other than justin himself of course;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always luv ur stories n right now I'm really excited to read the next chapter OMB!!!! And I I can't believe ur 14 since I'm 13 and for some reason I was expecting you to be close to Justin's age Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this is amazing ! More please ;3

    ReplyDelete
  8. More please!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg for someone's whose 14 you are an amazing writer and the way you write is like an adult.
    Can't wait for the next chapter because you are amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MUM HAS TO RUIN EVERYTHING! ugh! hahahaha.. love it. more please <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.