23 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 61 my boy on the radio

hello awesome people ;)
Hope you're having a good week! I'm very busy at the moment, so I apoligize that the chapters are not very long! I hope you survive ;)
now.. enjoy<3

chapter 61: my boy on the radio
I threw my pen at the wall, leaving a mark. Great now I'll have to clean my wall as well. I sighted. It was sunday afternoon, the day after Justin left. I had been struggling with my homework for more than three hours, and I hadn't really gotten out of the startspot yet. Suddenly my phone buzzed with a new text. I picked it up and a smile came to my lips: Justin
On text:
JB: aye babe :) turn on radio LA now! on in 2 x
(YN): will do xx
I turned on my little radio on the table, searching for channel radio LA. I found it and placed the radio back down on the table. Just then the commercials ended and the programme came on
Radioman: and we're back with the one and only Justin Bieber in the studio, how are you man?
JB: I'm great thanks man
-I smiled to myself, damn my boy sounded good on the radio. I could just picture him smiling right now.
Radioman: so Justin what are you up at the moment?
JB: well I'm working on my new album called Believe, it will be out later this year
Radioman: that's great man, how is this album different from your others?
JB: I grew up so my voice is of course darker. I'm trying to like do it a little more RnB, a bit of rap. And then we got some big collabrations on here
Radioman: that sounds good, something to be excited about
JB: yeah
Radioman: could you tell us a bit more about these collabs you're doing?
JB: I got Mike Posner helping me with my first single, then we got Lil Wayne, Drake, Usher, Timbaland and yeah cool people
-Justin chuckled and I giggled. He was so sweet and adorable. I could really see his sweet smile in my head right now
Radioman: that's some huge people man
JB: yeah, it's an honour
Radioman: we'll be right back with Justin Bieber after Usher with Climax
-The song started to play and I grabbed my phone to text Justin
On text:
YN: arrrhhgg -fangirls! JUSTIN BIEBER IS ON MY RADIO!! ~le dies
JB: lol how funny you are ;) xx
YN: I know ;) no jk! you're doing great babe :*
JB: Thanks <3 we're back on in 10!
- I laid my phone down and the song faded away in the radio.
Radioman: and we're back! Justin Bieber is still in the studio
JB: and I love it!
-The radiohost chuckled and I laughed with him
Radioman: You listeners can't see that but Justin was just texting with someone that really could make him smile, tell us who is it Justin?
JB: Uhmmm it's my girlfriend (YN)
-RIght now I felt my cheeks turn dark red, and I wasn't even there! I could really feel how bad Justin was blushing right now.
Radioman: and The Biebs are blushing
-The radiohost laughed, and I could feel my self blush even harder, if that was possible!
Radioman: Could you tell us more about this lovely lady Justin?
JB: erhm well she's uhmm you know... lovely?
-Justin chuckled a bit insecure, he was too sweet. He really brought a smile to my lips
Radioman: actually I heard a rumour that it's her birthday soon?
JB: yes, 25th of January
Radioman: and how old is she turning?
JB: 16
Radioman: isn't she kinda young for you?
JB: Like it's a little less than 2 years, but like she's very mature of her age
Radioman: oh mature enough to have fun with in the car?-
-OMG he made me sound like a fucking whore! Justin had to speak up for me now!
JB: well that episode came out very wrong. We had just been shopping for her a birthday and we went in to the car. I joked with playing a doctor. So she was laying down and I pretended to check her foot. It was all a joke, that just came out very wrong!
Radioman: oh well that's good to hear
JB: yeah, I was actually very frustated about that rumour. Like I'm doing my best to be the best rolemodel for people on my age, but also younger kids. I'd never do naything like that, that's not what I call a good rolemodel
Radioman: I think a lot of adults are glad to hear you say that Justin!
JB: yeah
Radioman: we'll be back to talk more about Justin's new girlfriend right after Rihanna with You da' one
-The song started playing and I laid the pen down that I had been holding very tight in my hands. Justin did so well, he really got it out well. I was kind of anxious about the next part of the interview though, why should they talk about me? My phone buzzed and I picked it up, a new message from Justin
On text:
JB: how did it go?x
YN: perfect! Like it couldn't be better xx
JB: SWAG! think it was the 1st time ever I was nervous
YN: no need to b bby! U got it under controle <3
JB: lol thxx babe ;)
YN: Anytime :) now talk more about me, only positive!xx
JB: it can't be negative bout u hun!
YN: haha u charmer ;) xx
I placed the phone down as the programme started again.
Radioman: so Justin could you tell us more about your new lady?
JB: ehm, it compares to what you want to know?
-They both chuckled on the radio, men could be bastards, if you know what I mean!
Radioman: How did you meet her?
JB: that story is actually pretty amazing. Like I was having this small concert for only a small amount of fans, and then when I was singing she just caught my eye. Like she was nothing like any girl I'd ever seen before and I knew I had to get her
Radioman: wow that is something to tell the grandchildren
-WOW WOW WOW! Justin's words were sooo amazing, but grandchildren? Didn't you hear the boy, I'm only turning 16! Not planning to get pregnant here!
JB: haha we'll have to wait and see
Radioman: you hope that you get kids with this girl?
JB: I'd like to be a young dad, but I think it's still a bit too early. BUt right now I couldn't picture my life without her,
Radioman: so your answer to my question would be yes?
JB: yeah you can say that
Radioman: wow it seems like you're really in to this girl
JB: I really am yes
Radioman: but how is she responding to all the hate? Like we all know some Beliebers can be quiet harsh to some girls in your life! and she probably hasn't tried anything like that before, since she ain't famous and so
JB: Well at first she really broke down. It came as a big shock for her, but I told my fans that I really love her and they should respect my decisions. Like she's one of them, she's a Belieber! that's why I met her and one of the reasons I fell for her. Like she's so down to earth and she's ready to give up our realitionship if my fans want that to happen
Radioman: I must say that's a big gesture.
JB: it really is. She knows my fans are my everything and she understands their feelings, since she's been there as well. I think she just feels lucky to date me.
-Could he BE more amazing? Like that was probably the cutest thing anyone had ever said. And I feel lucky to date him, I really really do! He's the most amazing guy on earth.
Radioman: I must say this sounds like true love, congrats man, I think you nailed it
JB: thank you man, I think I did too
Radioman: we'll be right back with your twitter questions for Justin. Put a hashtag to your questions saying JustinOnLa and we'll answer as many as possible. We'll be right back
-The commercials came on and I leaned back in my seat. Justin had just told the whole world, or the US, but this was going to spread all over the world, how much he loved me. I could never do anything that would be as amazing as this. I picked up my phone to text Justin
On text:
YN: wow Justin! U r unbelivable amazing <3
JB: no! That's what u r babe!
YN: aww I might shatter a tear :') haha no really, I love you xx
JB: I love you too princess! n I want the whole world 2 know <3
YN: I don't deserve u!<3
JB: I know.. I am pretty amazing ;)
YN: haha I don't know, but u sure r pretty cocky :P
JB: but u luuuuv me! :D
YN: that is true.....<3
JB: haha ;) we're back on now hun :*
Radioman: and we're back. Now Justin we got a question here from @NannyLuvsBiebs on twitter, and she says: What is it about (YN) that caught your eye?
JB: her smile. Like it just caught my eyes right away
Radioman: good answer! Now @MyBabyBiebs wanna know how is it to date a fan?
JB: how is it to date a fan? hmm well actually I don't really think about her being a fan. Like we became so close now, so I forget it. But like sometimes she goes crazy. For example when i came on the radio here she sent me a text saying: arrrhhgg -fangirls! JUSTIN BIEBER IS ON MY RADIO!! ~le dies
-The radiohost and Justin laughed. Alright that was kinda emberrasing.
Radioman: you can really say that you fell for a fan huh?
JB: yeah I fell for a fan, and I'm still falling for a fan harder and harder everyday
Radioman: alright @jessieJB asks why are you so open about this girl?
JB: My Beliebers mean everything to me, and they have always been kinda frustrated that I didn't share my lovefeelings with them. And like (YN) is a fan, so she knows how it is when I don't share with my fans. She actually told me that she would like that I told my fans about her. Not like tell them everything, but she wanted to let them know.
Radioman: you think it was a good decision to let them know?
JB: actually I think it was. Liek now when they know and I really share my feelings they know it hurts me to see her sad, so i hope it keeps them from hating her. Like they probably don't know, but I see everything. Even when they don't mention me on twitter, I still see all their tweets.
Radioman: so you're a creeper?
JB: a real creeper
-Justin chuckled. How could he be so incredible? i had tears in my eyes, he was so amazing!
Radioman: here we have a question from @AllyBieber94, she asks when are your next single coming out? I love you
JB: I love you too Ally and my next single is probably out in March
Radioman: can you tell us more about this single?
JB: not yet, you'll have to wait
Radioman: alright. Now here's the last question and it's from @JustinLuvMe01 and says: If you could change anything in the world, what would that be?
JB: hmm anything?
Radioman: anything!
JB: that's a tough one.. I think I would change. hmm I don't know. I don't think I'd change anything. Like I have the perfect friends, family, fans and girlfriend. My life is pretty perfect at the moment.
Radioman: that's great. Thank you for joining us today Justin, it was nice to see you again
JB: you too man, thanks for having me
Radioman: the pleasure is all mine. Now we'll be right back after Justin Bieber with Never Say never
-Justin's song started blasting and I got up. I started dancing around, doing all crazy kind of stuff, including my happydance.
YN(singing): I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND ON THE PLANET
I heard someone laugh and turned around to see my brother recording me.
YN: OMG ANDY FUCK OFF.
I ran to him and tackled him down on the floor. We had a little sister/brother fight until we both were out of breath
YB: I heard Justin on the radio
YN: isn't he amazing!?
YB: I think he's really in love with you sis
YN: I think so too
I smiled a wide smile to my brother before getting in to a close hug. My life seemed pretty amazing right now. Only 4 days back in school before I was going to london with my friends and my amazing boyfriend....





Comment for more :)



4 comments:

  1. Wait, what!? I just read Chapter 56 and now I'm suddenly at 61? What happend? :O Love the story anyways <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about chapter 57-60?(: still awesome though

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the last chapter wasnt Justin taking me somewhere that was a surprise???-_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly I thougt I waz the cray cary one.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.