6 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 49 an emergency!?

hello lovelys ;)
I can see that I have almost 90000 views on this page, and I thought we should do something special when we hit 100000!:D I want to start a competition, but only if you guys are interrested? The winner could for example get a perrsonal imagine story? A twitter with almost 1k followers? or something else? The competiton could be the best video/icture that show why you like this blog? Perhaps? What do you say? leave your answer as a comment, and I'll make a vote in the right sidebar-->>
Enjoy<3

Chapter 49: an emergency!?
--2 weeks later
The water was dripping from my wet hair as I stepped out from the shower. I twirled a dry towel around it and placed it on the top of my head. I started fixing my make up and hair. I went in to my room and picked out this outfit for today: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46409673 I packed my books and went down the stairs. Just a regular day of school. Everything have got back to normal. Or back to normal is not true..I get asked to partys from random/strange people that I barely know like every day. I have been to a party each weekend, but it seems like they only want to have me there bcause I'm 'famous'. Like that's the thing I get regonized every where I go. Papz follow me around in the mall and snap pictures of me, it's crazy! In school people don't seem to bother. Holly, Hayden and I are still together all the time. We hang out with our old friends, all though Hayden use a lot of time with my brother. They are very happy together, which I'm happy about of course. Justin says I have to ignore the papz, so I try my best to follow that advice. We talk together every day, I miss him so bad. If we don't talk on skype I always call him before I go to bed. He's very busy with recording his new album and photoshoots and stuff, he's gonna do so great! He send me some of the pictures from different shoots, he's so hot! I miss him so much every day. I hear and see his face every where I go, and it reminds me of how bad I want to be held in his arms again. He promised that we'll see each other soon, I just don't know when, where and how!? I skipped in to the kitchen and sat down beside me brother
YB: morning sis

I just groaned an answer and started to eat my breakfast
YB: someone's grumpy today huh'!?
He pushed my shoulder and I sent him a death glare
YB: alright, alrgiht! sorry!
He held his hands up and laughed. I just finished my breakfast without answering. I wasn't mad or anything, just kind of bumped.. I missed Justin so bad! I talked to him on the phone last night, he says we have to start planning my birthday! It's the 16th of January, there's only 9 days to I turn 16! 16! I can get a drivelicense! Untill then
YN: Can I drive with you today Andy?
YB: oh so now you can speak
YN: sorry, I just miss him you know
YB: yeha I know honey
He laid his arm around me and I hugged him. My brother was the best.
YB: we're going in 5
YN: I'll just wait in the car
I walked out and got in the front seat. I closed my eyes with a sight. A picture of a smiling Justin showed on the inside of my eyelids. Suddenly my phone started going of in my bag. I opened my eyes and dipped in to find my phone. The picture on the screen was a smiling Justin from our first meet, why was he calling me now?
*On the phone*
YN: hi
JB: hey babe
YN: what's up?
JB: Are you going to school today?
YN: ehm yeah, why?
JB: which calss are you in at 11.30?
YN: history
JB: alright, bye
Before I could ask him why he had already hung up. That was weird. I shook my head, that kid was weird! Like really odd! I smiled to myself, I guess that's why I love him so much. Andy came out to the car and we drove to the school. I started out with two biology classes, then a little break, one english class and then history. In history I was seated in the front next to a girl named Bella. She was sweet, but we were just partners in history, we didn't really had any other contact. My teacher, Mr. Hack, was rambling up about the French Revolution. I tried to pay attention, but to be honest I couldn't care less. Suddenly a knock on the door interruptecd Mr. Hack
Mr Hack: come in
The door opened and Justin's face popped in. His eyes and voice were serious as he spoke
JB: sorry for interrupting but I need Miss (Your last name) to come right now, it's an emergency
Mr. Hack: uhm oh okay, (YN) go with him now
I got up from my chair and packed my stuff. What was going on? what emergency? Mr. Hack was scratching his head in confusement as I quickly rushed out of class. Justin smacked the door behind me and grabbed my hand.
YN: Justin what's going on? why you here? What emergency? I
JB: (YN) could you keep quiet for one second? I'll explain when we're out of here
I nodded and shut my mouth as Justin leaded me through the halls. We got out from the school to the parking lot. I followed Justin to his car wherre he finally stopped.
YN: what's going on??
JB: come here
Justin pulled me in to a hug and I closed my arms around him in relief. Gosh I missed him so much. To feel his body so close to mine again was what I've been waiting for in ages. I sniffled in his scent and breathed out in a smile. I really missed him. As we pulled away Justin leaned down and connected our lips. HIs hands were laying on my hips, holding me still as our lips moved in sync. His lips made me shiver. I feelt his tongue slip into my mouth and gasped for air. His tongue explored my mouth and I felt my knees get weak. After a couple of minutes we pulled away. Justin rested his forehead on mine. HIs hands were still resting on my hips and I laid mine over. HIs eyes were just in the same height as mine
YN: I've missed you so bad
JB: I really missed you too princess
YN: could you tell me what emergency now?
JB: Oh
Justin pulled away from me. His cheeks got a slight red colour. What was that? Was my little prince blushing?
JB: well I just missed you
Justin looked at the ground. He kicked some rocks nervously, moving his feet around
YN: that's the emergency!?
Justin nodded and I laughed. How cute could he get? Actually coming all the way to my school and getting me out of the class, just because he missed me
YN: you're amazing
I grabbed his cheeks with both my hands. I tilted his head up and crashed my lips on his. We kissed deeply and I felt butterflies go crazy in my tummy. I pulled away and Justin was grinning
JB: I thought you'd be pissed
YN: why would I be that?
¨JB: because I tricked you and your teached
YN: oh no! That class was more boring than my Aunt Patricia's stories about her weekly bridge tournaments
Justin laughed and kissed me again.
JB: let's go!
Justin opened the door to his car and I got in. He jogged to the driverseat and got in beside me.
YN: where are we going?
JB: You'll have to wait and see
YN: when do you get I hate surprises
JB: never
YN: never say never!
JB: why did I come up with that phrase?
Justin mocked and we both laughed. He pulled away from the school and got out on the high way. We started talking about his album and I could tell how excidet he was. He was so proud of this album and he had no doubt this was going to turn all haters in to Beliebers. At some point he pulled in to a parking spot. He got out and before I could react he had already come to my door and opened it
YNt: hank you, but you don't have to be so gentlemanISH
JB: I want you, you're my princess
YN: aww
I got out and left a small kiss on his cheek as I passed him
YN: then  you're my knight in shining armour
JB: oh
Justin bended down and I laughed when he started to talk with a BAD british accent
JB: your prince is ready to serve you
YN: oh thank you sweet prince
I reached out and he grabbed my hand. He kissed it gentle and I giggled
JB: now jump up
He turned a bit around and I jumped up on his back
JB: YIPPIE!
Justin yelled and I laughed as he started running in to the forrest right next to us, where the hell were we going!?




Comment to find out where you're going!;-) And tell me your opninion about the competetion :)

7 comments:

  1. I love it and I think its going to be a romantic piknic or swimming in a lake. Or their gonna get freaky;) more more more<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG my birthday is really January 16th!!! Faith....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the next chapter and I would enter that competition
    Plz hurry and write the next chapter I luv them!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather have like a video for one on Justins song.. I hate talking to the camera.. lol. Love your stories <3 AWESOME <3 Love ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg..love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the story but I would like to make a suggestion, I don't think you should use the word princess that's what a father says to his daughter not what a boyfriend says to his gf. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.