12 Apr 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 52 home alone


Hello you guys :)
here's the next chapter! Keep up with a lot of comments, it's great :)

Chapter 52: Home alone
The papz were pushing us around as we tried to get away. I was looking at the ground, taking a strong grab around Justin's hand. Kenny was pushing the papz to the side, making us a little space to walk. The papz were shouting questins and comments at us: JUSTIN LOOK HERE! (YN) HOW IS DATING JUSTIN BIEBER? jUSTIN WHY DID YOU FALL FOR A NORMAL GIRL? and so on. Justin didn't say anythin, so I didn't open my mouth either. We finally got to the doors and got out in the cold january air. We rushed down to the car. I jumped in on the backseat with a sight in relief. Justin and Kenny got in the front.
KH: wow they were harsh
JB: very! Are you alright princess?
Justin turned around with a worried looked in his eyes. I nodded with a smile
YN: I'm fine Justin, they only took pictures. Nothing more.
JB: I know, but still.
I shrugged
YN: really, I'm fine
Justin sent me a big smile. The papz were still surrounding the car.
JB: do oyu have to get to oyur own car?
He looked at Kenny.
KH: no, Ill get it later
JB: great
Justin started the car and now the papz got busy getting out of his way.. We drove to my house just talking casually. Justin pulled up in front of the house. I got out and looked around, it didn't seemed that any of the papz followed us. Justin came around the car and laid his arm around me.
YN: what about Kenny?
JB: he's gonna drive the car to the hotel
YN: why?
JB: He wants to get home

YN: what about you?
JB: I hoped I could stay here
He winked and I giggled
YN: not sure my parents would approved
JB: ahh let me work with my Bieber charm
YN: little cocky bastard
I wrecked myself from his amrs and we laughed. I walked up to the car window and knocked. Kenny turned around in his seat and rolled the window down. I stucky my fist up to his face and started talking with a monotone voice
YN: and we're standing here with Kenny Hamilton, tll me Mr Hamilton what was your reaction when the lady called you sexy?
Kenny loked at me like I was crazy. Justin walked up beside me. He was chuckling lightly
KH: what are you talking about?
YN: Mr. Hamilton we all saw that lady telling you how sexy you are, how did you feel about it?
Justin started laughing his cute laugh behind me. i had to bit my lip not to join in laughing. Kenny's face was one big question. He shook his head
KH: you're nuts (YN)
YN: and that was all for tonight, we're back when we have more news
I nodded out in nothing and broke down laughing with Justin. Kenny drove away while we laughed.
JB: you're so weird
YN: it's not me, it's my genes
Justin laughed and we started walking up to my frontdoor. I found my key in my bag and opened the door.
YN: Hello?
I yelled it out and the house answered with deep silence, home alone.
JB: no one's home?
I turned around to face Justin. A cheeky smile was playing on his lips. I knew what he was thinking.
YN: no, perfect time for homework
Justin pouted
JB: aww come on babe, it's friday! I'm only here untill tomorrow night
YN: well..
I dropped my back on the floor and stepped closer to Justin. HIs eye got a deep brown colour as I twirled my arms around his neck
YN: now when you're begging me.
Justin grinned and I pushed my lips to his. HIs lips were hungry for more and I opened my moouth to let his tongue in. He was wild! haha! His hands stroke down my back and went over my ass. He grabbed around my tights and I jumped up. My legs curled around his waist as our tongues battled each other. Justin took a few steps and pressed me against the wall. I broke the kiss and leaned my head back on the wall. Justin's lips travelled down my neck with small kisses. I moaned a bit and Justin chuckled against my shoulder.
JB: I can drive you wild huh?
YN: just.. go.. on..
I breathed out heavily as he started sucking on my collarbone. My hands went down from his neck following his chest. I pushed a bit and Justin pulled away. His eyes were questioning
YN: let's take this upstairs..
I untangled my legs and got down on the floor. Justin's smile went from ear to ear as I pulled him by the hand upstairs. I opened the door to my room. It looked like this: http://www.everyfinehome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Awesome-Teen-Room-Designs-1.jpg (just pretend)
JB: your room's pretty swaggie
YN: swaggie?
JB: thats the new word!
YN: what?
JB: wait and see for my next single babe
YN: alright
I giggled, sometimes he was weird. Justin walked a bit around in my room, looking at my stuff. I walked up behind him and laid my arms around his waist. He was looking of my Prom picture from last fall. I was with a boy named James, but we had never been more than friends.
JB: you look beautiful but that boy ruins the picture for me
James' arm was around my waist and I had my left hand over it.
YN: Bieber's a little jelly?
Justin turned around. HIs eyes were intense. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me close.
JB: I can't take you being with someone else
Justin's voice sweapt around me and I looked in to his eyes.
YN: I dont want t be with anyone else, only you Justin
JB: I love you
YN: I love you too
I leaned in and our lips connected. I started walking backwards untill my legs hit the bed. I fell down and Justin fell down on top of me. He spread his arms out so I didn't feel his weight on me. Our lips were still moving in sync. I slipped my hand under Justin's shirt. He sat up and pulled it off himself. I let my fingers run slowly down his tone chest.
YN: you've been working out
I bit my lip and Justin chuckled
YN: I like it
I smiled and he eaned down and kissed my lips sweet. His hands went unver my shirt and I sat up so he could pull it off.
JB: how come you're so beautiful?
YN: I'm not
I felt my cheeks get a slight red colour.
JB: you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
YN: come here
I grabbed around his neck and pulled his lips down to mine. His tongue went directly in to my mouth. His hands went over my naked upperbody and I smiled against his lips. His hands went down and just as they slipped down in my pants I heard the front door open.
YM: HELLO, I'm home...
YN: fuck....

COMMENT FOR MORE :D

21 comments:

  1. brilliant <3
    More please :)
    Love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE!!! fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... More please

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it :) more please

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i can't realise how well you write english though you are danish!! more please, fast, i love your stories!!!! creetings from finland... we need scandinavian believe tour, don't we?;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB can't wait untill the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww they were sooo close to have well....yaa knoo but then that motherfucker had to come LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOU for making these stories :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Amazing xx MOREEE PLEASEEE :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhh ammmmmmmaaaaaaazzzzzinnnnnng <3 OMG I LIKE WHERE THIS WAS GOING AHHH I HATE THE MOM<3 LOL
    Please WRITE MOREEE O CNT WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please write more

    ReplyDelete
  12. More Please XXXXXX
    I apsaloutly love your storie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i seriously need the next chapter.. i'm not going to bed until i get one XD haha <3 love (;

    ReplyDelete
  14. Moooore! Love the story <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. mooore! it's amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cant find other chapters of Love Story. Is there only 7 chapters? Please help :///

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhh we got bagged lol I waz waitin 4 dat, exellent twist just amazing. :-) :-). :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.