30 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 60 unexpected much


Hello you awesome people :)
Enjoy this <3 Had to rewrite it, since everything got deleted! Took a lot of time, so please comment your opinion :)


Chapter 60:unexpected much?
The channel was E! Right now a blonde, gorgeous, young reporter was on E! news. In the right side of the screen was a picture of Jusitn and I. It was a picture from the car. I was laying down, so you could only see my legs in the air and the top of my head. Justin was leaning over me, you could only see his back. If you didn't knew what was going on, it looked very wrong.. very, very, VERY wrong! I listened to the reporters words:
Reporter: The 17 year old heartthrob Justin Bieber was spotted out with his new girlfriend (YN) earlier today. The couple seemed to be very young and foolish in love. The young couple were at the expensive hotel..
-A picture of me and Justin walking in to the hotel replaced the other. Justin's face was plastered with a huge smile, since I was doing this weird face. We were holding hands, walking close together.
Reporter: From a secret sourse we heard that Justin has rented the hotel for his new love-interest's sweet sixteen. The star himself is turning 18 within 2 months. After the couple had been planning her birthday they went to the exclusive dress shop to find the perfect outfits.
-The picture changed again. This time it was a blurry picture of Justin and I in the first outfits, the yellow one. Justin's hands were placed on my hips and our backs were facing the camera.
Reporter: The couple left the shop without bags, but we're pretty sure Justin used a lot of money on this new girl. Afterwards they went back to Justin's car, after avoiding any contact with his waiting fans. In the car (YN) got to pay his boyfriend back with having a very good time. 
-Again the picture of Justin and I came back to the screen. I was broken, this story made me stand out as a heartless, uncaring person. 
Reporter: Justin confirmed his relationship with the un-famous girl from (your hometown) over Christmas. The couple seem to be very happy together, but are the young un-known (YN) only using Justin for his money? Go to our webpage to read more about the story, and Justin, we hope you know what you're getting in to.
-The E! news ended and commercials came on. I got down from Justin's lap and sat beside him in the sofa. I looked down at my hands, moving them nervously around. Justin knew I wasn't using him right? like I would never ever do that! I loved him, he knew that right!?
YN: Justin?
I looked up to see his eyes shining right at me. His face was like a stone, I couldn't read anything, but his eyes were burning. I felt like they were burning in to my soul, reading every little thought in my mind. 
JB: how can they have been following us around without us knowing about it?
YN: I don't know! I'm so sorry about all this Justin, It's all my fault. I..
Justin laid his fingers on my lips and I stopped talking. A little smile was playing on his lips. His brown eyes locked with mine and when he removed his fingers, I kept my mouth shut.
JB: it's not your fault princess, I know you would never use me. It was me who did all this for you, we have to kill this story. 
YN: how?
JB: first I will apoligize to my fans on twitter, then I'll get myself an interview soon where I can explain.
YN: You're too good to be true
I smiled and leaned in for a hug. Justin's arms locked around my waist and pulled me close. I snuggled my head down his neck and felt his hair stroke over my shoulder. We both pulled away. 
YN: I'll order some pizza, you can go on twitter while I do that
JB: thanks babe
Justin pecked my lips and we both got up. I found the number that I had dropped on the floor. I dialed the number on my phone and ordered two pizzas from the local place. Justin came back to the living room with my laptop. He had already opened it and was just about to log on. I sat down beside him on the couch and watched as he typed in his password
YN: you're so sweet
I kissed his cheek and snuggled closer to him. He chukled slightly, laying his arm around my shoulder
JB: You like the password '(YN)myangel?
YN: Yeah, it's so cute
Justin's cheek flashed a little red and I giggled, kissing it once again. I watched as he started to tweet:
@justinbieber: Sometimes the stupid rumors come around! never believe those stuff!
@justinbieber: I'm sorry for those fans who came out today! wish i could have stopped, but the papz were too aggressive
@justinbieber: you know I love my Beliebers ;) I'd never let you down on
I smiled at Justin as he turned to me with a big smile
JB: my fans are the best
YN: I'm your fan
I winked and Justin giggled. 
JB: that is true
He started to reply some different fans, wanting a follow or an 'i love you' back. I watched how his eyes lit up from all the kind words, he really loved his fans with all his heart. It was amazing to see. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up and walked out. It was the pizzaboy. I payed him and brought the pizzas back to the livingroom. Justin closed the laptop
JB: mmh I can smell the cheese
He grinned widely and I sat down beside him laughing. 
YN: I'll just find some plates
I got out in the kitchen and grabbed two plates. I also found two cokes in the fridge. I went back in to the living room. Justin had opened the first box and the smell of the pizza met my nose
YN: I'm hungry
To underline my point my stomach groaled loudly and Justin laughed
JB: always hungry
YN: it's not my fault
I shrugged, sitting down beside a laughing Justin. We ate the pizza talking about London next week. Justin was picking Ryan and Chaz up at the airport un Thursday, they would all come out and get me, my brother and the girls on friday. We would arrive in London around 12. After we could go out and see the city, I was so excited! Saturday the party started at 7. Justin had some work to do, but I had no doubt that our time there would go fast. 
JB: what a great pizza
Justin leaned down in the sofa holding his hands on his stomach. I laid down, resting my head on his hands looking up in the air.
YN: it was yummi!
I felt Justin stroking his hands through my hair gently. I let out a small sight and closed my eyes. We laid there for a while, just in silence. Justin was playing with my hair and I held my eyes shut. This was perfect. 
JB: what time is it?
I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. 
YN: 9
JB: i have to get up and pack my stuff
I sat up so Justin could get up. I let my eyes follow him as he walked out the room. I sighted, I was going to miss him. It would be almost a week till I would feel him being near again. I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees, I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes. I could feel them get watery. I wasn't going to cry, he's still here! I could hear him walk around upstairs. I heard his steps come down the stairs and sat up. I blinked the tears out of my eyes and fixed a smile on my lips. Justin walked in to the room all dressed up and my smile faded
YN: what's going on?
JB: I just got a call from Scooter, i'll have to leave now
I got up and walked over to him
YN: why?
Justin opened his arms and I went in for a hug. He closed his arms around me and I rested my weight on him
JB: He booked me a flight to LA, I'm on an interview there tomorrow. My plane leaves in 2 hours, so Kenny is on his way
YN: call me when you get there okay?
JB: of course baby
Justin kissed the top of my head. I could feel the tears coming back to my eyes as we pulled away. I looked up at Justin's face. There was no smile, he looked bumped.
JB: don't cry
It came out as a whisper and I shivered. He leaned down and kissed me. His lips were soft on mine. I pulled away with a slight smile
YN: i'll see you in a week
JB: in London!
YN: In London!
We both smiled, but it seemed fake and faded away pretty fast. 
JB: I love you
YN: love you too
He kissed my lips one final time before he turned around and walked out. He shud the door close behind him and a tear fell from my eye. I could already feel the need of him being near. I went in to the livingroom and cleaned up after our pizza. After that I went to bed, only a week to go...



Comment for more :)






10 comments:

  1. proud to be the first commenter on this new chapter of this awesome stry! BTW i'm from italy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. MORE PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOOOOOL LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I feel bad but I luved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwk. how cute :) I love it <3 more please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing :) its soooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet :) more pls?

    ReplyDelete
  8. More!! Moreeeeee!! :) pretty please??

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing, more please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please please more :) xx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.