28 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 59 a good time

Hi there :)
I know there was only 11 comment on the last chapter, but I got 3 tweets and that make it 14! I asked for 15, but I want to update for you :)
Please comment guys <3



Chapter 59: a good time
YN: How are we gonna get through this?
I lovered my voice. Justin looked down at me, I think he could see how scared I was.
JB: No worried babe, they're are just humans, they can't hurt us. Just hold your head high and smile okay, don't say anything, got it?
I nodded.
JB(yelling): HEY COULD YOU LET US THROUGH PLEASE?
The papz didn't react. They just shouted different questions at us. I looked up and flashed my best smile. Justin held his arm around my shoulder as we pushed us through the crowd. I tried to keep a smile on my face, but it was hard. I got pushed from everywhere. The only safe thing was Justin's arm around my shoulder. Luckily we only had ourself to carry, the clothes were getting send home to me. The papz were actually kind of brutal. They were pushing each other, almost ripping each others cloth off. One of them stepped on my shoulder and I came with a little yell like ouch! We were pushing our way down the sidewalk. The papz were running around us, pushing each other around. Justin tightened his grib around my shoulder. We heard some fans scream our names in the background, but like we couldn't do anything. We finally got back to our car. We got in
YN: gosh they're so harsh
JB: are you foot okay?
JUstin leaned over and grabbed my leg. He swunng it up and I laughed as I fell on my back on the seat. Justin was holding my foot directly up in the air, turning it all directions to look at it. I was laughing so hard
YN: I think it's alright DR. Bieber
Justin laughed and let it go, so I could sit back up. I kissed his cheek lightly as I got up from laying down.
YN: thanks Doctor
JB: you know, you're my favorite patient
I giggled as he winked at me. The papz were surrounding the car, but they all stepped back as he started the car.
JB: I think we should rive a bit around, before we go home. Just so they don't find out where you live.
YN: great idea
We drove around for a while. Justin asked me about the people from school, I wanted to come to my party. While we were driving we wrote the guest list down. Justin had almost 20 guests, that I wasn't allowed to hear about.
JB: I think we got away from them now
I looked out, there were no papz at all.
YN: Let's go home, promised mom to be home in 15 mins.  my Grandparents are always late though, so we should be there in time.
JB(chuckling): great
We drove home and arrived after 15 minutes. I looked at the garage, my grandparents were already here
YN: Come on Justin, we're late!
I jumped out of the car. Justin ran up beside me. I grabbed his hand and we ran to the front door. Justin almost tripped over the doorstep and banged in to the wall. He fell to the floor and his hands went to his forehead.
JB: OUUUUHH!
I tried to hold my laughter in but I was in tears of laughing as I sat down beside him
YN: Are you *laughing* okay *laughing* Justin?
JB: no!
YN: *laughing* is it *laughing* your forehead?
Justin nodded while rubbing his forehead slightly. I pulled myself together, stroke my eyes for tears and breathed in. I looked at Justin's face, he actually looked like he was in pain. BUt the boy ran in to a wall, I'm allowed to laugh! I removed his hands gently and looked at his forehead. A little bump was already starting to grow. I stroke my hand over it and he wailed.
YM: what's going on out here?
My mom came walking out from the kitchen. She looked at Justin and me on the floor
YM: what happened?
YN: Justin ran in to the wall
Now when I said it óut loud, I couldn't helo but laugh again. My mom bit her lip not to start laughing as well.
YM: uhm are you ok Justin?
JB: I'll be fine
Justin sat up, still rubbing his forehead dramatically. My mom looked at me with wide eyes. Justin was getting up, so he couldn't see us. I shook my head while laughing silently. She let out a small giggle.
JB: it's not funny Britt
Justin looked at my mom with a smile, she laughed and went to tap his shoulder friendly.
YM: I'm sorry Justin, but I never tried anyone running in to a wall before
JB: maybe it was kinda stupid
Justin showed off his teeth in a big grin. My mom started to laugh and when Justin joined in, I had to laugh as well. We stopped laughing and mom laid her arms around both our shoulders
YM: well your grandparents are here (YN), so let's go in
YN: yup

We got in and greeted my family gathering. Grandparents, Dad, Andy and Hayden. I think Hayden just got introduced as my brother's girlfriend. My mother introduced Justin and my grandparents were so nice to him. We had a real nice afternoon, and damn we laughed at how Justin ran in to the wall. My grandparents left at around 5.30. Hayden and Andy were going out for dinner, so they left around 6. We were sitting in the living room with my parents and decided to tell them about the party.
YD: what date is it?
YN: the 30th of january
YM: that is such an amazing idea, can we be there as well?
YN: of course mom!
YM: YES! You'll have to go out and find cloth with me (YN), it's gonna be so amazing!
My mom raised from the couch and started to walk around in a circle rambling about her plans. We all laughed at her.
YN: that's great mom
I leaned back in the couch and closed my eyes, I felt so tired..
YD: are you also going out tonight?
JB: what do you want (YN)?
I opened my eyes and looked at Justin
YN; could we just order a pizza or something?
YD: feel free, we're going to the neighboors at 7, we eat at their house
JB: it's 7 in five minutes
YM: ahh jeez
My mother ran upstairs and my father chuckled. He laid his hand on Justin's shoulder
YD: I hope (YN) is a bit easier than her mother
Justin chuckled and his eyes went to me
JB: she's perfect
I felt my cheeks get a slight red colour
YD: I'm glad to hear young man
My father raised and shook Justin's hand
YD: it was nice to see you again Justin, I'll see you at my daughters birthday
JB: you will for sure
My father left the room. Just then my mom came running in. She hugged Justin quickly
YM: see you soon Justin
JB: see you Britt
My mom rushed out the door. Justin fell back on the couch next to me.
JB: well I love your family
YN: I'm glad
I snuggled in to Justin's arms and he closed them around me.
YN: when are you leaving`?
JB: Kenny's picking me up at 10.30
YN: that gives us 3 and a half hour
I turned my face around to look at Justin
JB: I like your way of thinking
He smirked and I closed the gap between our lips. HIs lips were soft on mine and I smiled in to the kiss. Our lips were moving in sync. Justin's hands stroke down my waist and pulled me close. The heat from Justin's body streamed oveer to me. I let my fingers run through his hair. Justin's tongue went in my mouth. I took a tighter grib in his hair as our make out went on for a few minutes. Justin pulled away with a smile. Without a word he removed his own cloth down to his underpants. I bit my lip as he laid down over me. He slipped off my shirt, then my jeans. Our skins were burning on each others. I could feel his heart beating. Justin kissed down my neck with small pecks, leaving my skin trembling. I ran my fingers down his muscular body, feeling him shiver under my touch. Justin kissed my chest and the top of my boobs. With gentle hands he removed my bra. He kissed my boobs
JB(mumbling): you're so beautiful
His lips were touching my skin as he spoke and I felt my hands shake. I grabbed the pillow behind my head as he kissed further down my stomach. He removed my panties without hesitating. He removed his own underpants and took on a condom, he found in his pocket.
JB: you're ready princess?
Justin stroke a hair behind my ear and pecked my lips. I nodded without a word, my body was tensed. I felt Justin's hard dick come in to me and I gasped in pleasure. Justin moved himself in and out off me. My hands had a hard grab around the pillow. Justin was leaning over me, holding his hands on the couch's end. He was thrusting him self hard in to me, moaning. He moved faster and faster. I was almost at my climax when he went out. My body realesed and my orgasm sat in. Justin cummed and his dick realesed. He leaned over me and connected our lips. I let myself get loose in to the kiss, letting all my walls break down, just enjoying every second of it. We both pulled away and Justin pulled the condom off.
JB: I love you
YN: I love you too
He sat down beside me and I sat up to kiss him once again. Justin raised and went to the bathroom with his cloth. I looked around while getting dressed. I turned on the tv and went to find the pizzaman's number. AS I got back to the livingroom ,Justin was sitting on the couch. I went up from behind and sat down on his lap. I turned to the tv and the smile dissapeared from my face.




Comment for more!:D

15 comments:

  1. Ooowwww rated r! Hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB there was probably papzs on the tv talking about us!!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. more more more! it's so amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG MORE MORE MORE FAAAAAAAAAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG MU FAVOURITE CHAPTER OMG I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH !!!!!! <3 OMG IM TOOOOOO EXCITED FOR WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT !!!!!! Thank you SOO much please post more soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I can´t wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. More more more

    ReplyDelete
  8. more story <3 it's seriously incredible <3<3<3 LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. more plzzz you are amazing love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poparatzi pics ( I'm guuessing ) but dat just me guuesing :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.