19 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 55 in your arms

Hello sweethearts :) x
Thanks for reading, it means so much to me! A new story started here on the page, I'm not writing it, but you should really check it out! It's AWESOME :)
One of our lovely readers have birthday tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @BieberShawty on twitter :) I hope you have a great day! I wanted to do something special, like an imagine for you, but I really don't have time :)
I'll tell you something, you were right, it's a 1D who's calling.... enjoy <3


Chapter 55: in your arms

I looked at the screen. A picture of a smiling Liam was showing, what? why was he calling me? Well only way to ind out is to pick up
(ON THE PHONE)
YN: hello
LP: hi, Liam here
YN: hey you
LP: how are you?
YN: pretty good thanks, how about your sweet self?
LP(chuckling): I amfeeling very good
YN: any special reason why you're calling?
LP: sorry if I'm disturbing
YN: oh It's just becaise Justin's here
LP: He is? well tell him I said hi
YN(giggling): I will, now any specific reason?
LP: oh yeah, you heard about Zayn and Harry's party?
YN: yeah Justin told me
LP: are you coming?
YN: well I don't know yet, my dad ain't too happy about it
LP: oh well, I hope he lets you go!
YN: me too! Like I have to go, or else it would be a screwed up party!
LP(laughing): no doubt about that
I laughed
LP: well I hope to see you next weekend, call me k?
YN: I will, see ya'
LP: Bye
I hung up the phone. Actually Liam and i had become very good friends, he was so sweet and caring.
JB: who was that?
Justin had craled up my bed and duked under the duvet. The bowl of candy was standing on his lap.
YN: Liam, he wanted to hear about next weekend
JB: oh alright
Justin sent me a weird face
YN: little Biebs are jelly of (YN) talking with a hot british boy?
I crawled over the bed leaving over Justin
JB: well he has a girlfriend
YN: exactly
I winked and connected our lips. Justin's hands ran through my hair and I breathed out in his mouth. Our tongues fought before I pulled away.
YN: what movie do you wanna watch?
JB: what do you got?
I went to my movie collection and mentioned some titles.
JB: You've seen Thor?
YN: nope, it's brand new
JB: let's watch that one then
YN: okay
I placed it in the dvd and went back to Justin. I snuggled up in his arms and pressed play. The film started. I got up
JB: whatnare you doing?
YN: just turning off the light
I ran over and closed the cuatains. Then I turned off the lights. I went back to Justin's open arms. We were just laying watching the film and eating loads of sweets in each others arms. The film didn't really catch my attention, I couldn't focus. I blame Justin. Having him this close to me made my heart race. His body presseed close to mine made my breath unregular.
JB: anything wrong babe?
Justin's hand ran through my hair and I turned over. We were laying on our sides looking at each other. Justin's hand ran over my waist, It went on my back and pulled me closer. HIs finger travelled from my forehead down to my lips
YN: nothing's wrong right now
I smiled and Justin returned. His finger wandered from my lip to my neck. My skin tremled from his touch. His whole hand grabbed around my neck. He pulled our face to each other. My breath got heavier as his lips roamed mine. I closed my eyes and felt Justin's lips press on mine. I let him kiss me, without doing anything. HIs lips were so soft on mine. He kissed my closed eyes and I shivered. I opened my eyes. Justin's face was right in front of mine, his beautiful, flawless face! He smiled and I went in to connect our lips. Our mouthes melted together in one. I felt my heart bang in my chest as our tongues met. Justin's hands travelled down my body. I let my hands run over his chest, keeping a little distance between us. If he came closer we would end up having sex, and I couldn't do that when my parents were sleeping right down the hall. I broke a bit away from Justin's lips. We looked in to each others eyes
YN: please Justin stop turning me on
JB(whispering): why?
His hand stroke my cheek and a slight moan escaped my lips
YN: my parents
JB(whispering): you'll just have to be quiet honey
His hand slipped down in my sweats and I gasped. I connected our lips to not moan as he started rubbing my clit. His hands went down my panties. I moaned out in his mouth and I felt Justin smile. His fingers were rubbing my clit slowly, teasing me.
YN: tease
I breathed out right on his lips. He chuckled and closed the little gap between our lips again. His fingers went faster on my clit and sent vibrations through my body
YN:(moaning silently): just get them in me
Justin fingers went in me and I closed my teeth around his lip. I felt him going faster in my vagina as I teased his lips with my teeth and tongue. I was almost at my climax. Justin's fingers kept going fast in and out of me. HIs other hand went under my shirt, unclapped my bra and started massaging my boobs. I had to keep my mouth to Justin's to not moan out loud. My body was all tensed up. Justin's fingers got so deep in, they hit my G.spot and just then my body released. Cum came out from me and soaked Justin's hands. He removed it from my underwear and moved a bit away from me. His fingers went in to my mouth and I licked my own cum slowly and roughly of his fingers
JB: do you have to be so sexy?
I giggled and connected our lips. We pulled away and I smiled at Justin's wide grin.
YN: I'm tired now
JB: let's sleep
Justin grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. Everything in room was dark. I cuddled closer to Justin and felt his arms around me. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep with my face hid in Justin's neck.
--Next morning
The sun was hitting my face through the curtains. I looked up to see nothing. Where did Justin go? I looked at my watch, it was 10am. I was laying all snuggled up in my duvet in my bed. I looked at the mattress on the floor, nothing. The duvet and pillow was nice fixed. I rolled out from the bed and went to my closet. I found some clean underwear and took it on. Then I grabbed my old sweats and t-shirt from last night. I went over and removed the curtains. It seemed to be a lovely day. I walked out and decided to go downstairs. As I was about to enter the room, I could hear Justin and my dad speaking....


Comment for more :) I NEED 15 COMMENTS GUYS :D

17 comments:

  1. Omb!! its really amazing !! please post more :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. please post more:>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Please !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More please i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. More!!! Omg you are so good at writing. U go girl!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luved it so much please hurry up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More and more and more and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moreeeee pleaseeeeee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your stories do much I decided to also publish my own from my diary. You inspired me but I just started so I don't have much there yet. Plz go check it out justinbieberfantasys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gooooood

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.