8 Apr 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 50 this is incredible

Hello :)
First Justin call 'you' princess because I perrsonally think that is the sweetest thing a boyfriend can call his girl! Once a boy called me princess and I tel you I'll never forget that, it's the sweetest thing ever!:-)
Second I can't really figure out if you guys are interrested in the competition!? Go vote ->>
and tell me what you think, if you have ideas and so!
Third, and last, 7 comments!? come on I know you can do better! I need 10 comments for continuing, tweets do no count! ;-)
Enjoy<3

Chapter 50: this is incredible
Justin kept running in to the forrest.
YN: Justin put me down, you're out of breath
He took my advice and stopped. I jumped down at the ground. Justin was trying to catch his breath and I stroke his arm and grabbed his hand. The treees were closing around us. The air was a bit cold, and I pulled my jacket closer. The first leafs were just starting to come on the trees. I looked up at the sky, no clouds at all.
YN: this is beautiful
JB: you're beautiful
I giggled and Justin kissed my nose
JB: come on, there's somehting I need to show you
YN: you actually know where we are!?
JB: of course I do
We started walking deeper in to the forrest
YN: where do you know this area from?
JB: I have a cousin here
YN: cool
The silence took over as we got deeper and deeper in between the trees. We weren't walking on a real path anymore, we were just walking between the trees. Suddenly Justin stopped. I stumbled in to him and was almost tripping over, luckily i was caught in Justin's strong arms. We were standing in the outline of a little meadow. The January sun was shining brightly and I sniffled in the scent of new leafs, spring wass coming early this year.

JB: we're here
Justin squeezed my hand before pulling me to a tree. I didn' notice the rope ladder hanging down. I looked up and in the tree's crone  a small treehouse was build.
YN: are we going up there?
JB: yeah
YN: amazing
I took the first steps up the ladder, Justin took a hold and I climbed up. Justin followed my right behind. I swung myself in the little treehouse. It had two windows and the door, it was just open holes. I knew Justin had been here earlier, because the little room was filled with candles, not burning. Rose leafs were sread around on the floor and a big basket was standing in the middle. He was incredible, this was incredible! I crawled over the floor and sat in the middle. The scent from the roses made me dizzy. I watched as Justin crawled around turning on the candles. A light wind made them blaffer. I smiled as Justin sat down beside me. He looked at me with a shy smile
JB: you like it?
I nodded without a word, I didn't know what to say. Justin opened the basket and found two cups. He pulled out a thermos and poured us two cups of hot chocolate. He found two boxes in the basket, one with marshmallows, one with chocolate almonds
YN: how did you know I love chocolate almonds?
JB: I have my sources
He shrugged and i giggled. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on his lips
YN: thank you for being so incredible Justin
JB: anything for my princess
He gave me the cup and I took a sip. The hot chocolate went slowly down my throat and I smiled, just what I needed. I moved over so I could sit next to Justin. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighted.
JB: anything wrong?
Justin looked down at me, I turned my head and sent him a smile
YN: no, Im just happy to be nxt to you again. You're a lot hotter in person yanno'!?
Justin laughed and I grabbed myselfa marshmallow. We used the next hour and a half in the treehouse just talking. I had missed Justin so much and I'm prety sure he had missed me too. Everytime we kissed sparks flew in the air. He made my head spin, my heart race and butterflies go crazy in my stomach. At some point we were both getting cold, so we packed the belongins and rushed back to the car hand in hand.
YN: this was incredible Justin, thank you for taking me
JB: This was our secret place when we were at family dinners and got bored. I have all my best memories in there, including today
I leaned over the gearbox and connected our lips. Justin's lips tasted of chocolate and were a bit sticky from the masrmallows, it was sweet. We pulled away and Justin started the car
JB: what do you want to do?
YN: what time is it?
JB: it's amost 3
YN: let's go to the mall
JB: alright, I'll just have to call Kenny up then
YN: sure
Justin called Kenny, he would meet us at the mall in 30. We drove off to the mall talking about Justin's new album
JB: you know it's been so easy to write songs, I just thought about you and BAM I had a love-smash-hit
YN: I don't think love-smash-hit is a word
JB: that's nor important
YN: oh don't say that Bieber
I made a chocked face and we both laughed..
JB: may I turn on the radio`?
YN: of course
Justin turned on the radio and believe it or not they played I kissed a girl by Katy Perry. I started to sing along why doing an impression of a real weird Katy Perry thing... kinda.. yeah.. Justin was laughing so hard trying not to look at me and focus on the highway.
YN(singing): I kissed Justin and I felt it-it, I hope he doesn't mind it
JUstin stopped the car at the red light and broke down laughing. I stopped singing, trying to catch my breath while I was laughing.
JB: how come you're so funny?
YN: i was born this way baby
I winked and Justin chukled and started the car again. We arrived at the mall about 30 minutes lateer. Justin pulled in at a free parking spot. We both got out of the car and Justin called Kenny. Just as he hand up and loud scream made us both turn around...


COMMENT!

15 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!
    more please...fast <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i love your stories so much, cant wait for the next part:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really good plz continue FAST lol thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it that he calls her princess :) good story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Moreeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. more more more more more :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I frickin' love your stories. dont ever stop writing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could never hate ur stories no matter what
    They make me feel so special
    Loved it
    More plz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your an awesome writer keep writing I love your stories

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this story! Please keep it going <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. more more more!!! fast please!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your stories! seriously, it;s like they really happen :)
    Girl, that's imagination :D x)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHH AMAZZING AS ALWAYS GAVE ME SHIVERS <3 I'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT U WHEN I COMES TO UR IMAGINES THERE TOO GOOD !!! I THINK THE VIEWER CONTEST IS GREAT <3 !!! I'm EXCITED !!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. really good...keep going they're amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.