17 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 54 I hope I get the permission


Hello :D
How funny you all think it's the mother, wait and see :)
Thank you for all the lovely comments, yes I am 14!:P and the one that called me pretty, nothing compared to any of you amazing girls!!!
Here's the next chapter for you :)


Chapter 54: I hope I get the permission
I stepped away from Justin.
JB(whispering): not again
I turned my head to the door.
YN: hey brother
I sent Andy an innocent smile.
YB: aye Justin, nice to see you again. Not nice to see you making out with my sister though
My brother came over with a big smile. I knew he was kidding, but I also knew he would kill Justin if anything happened to me.
JB: good to see you again brow
They did this man-hug thing
YN: aye Andy, I thought you knew how to knock on the door?
YB: if I did that sis, I would never have any fun
He nudged me and I rolled my eyes. Justin laughed
YB: why are you so dressed up anyway?
Andy gave me an elevator look
YN: we're going to Zayn and Harry's party in London next weekend
YB: you asked mom and dad
YN: I was kinda hoping we could do that together
YB: we'll talk with them under the dinner, which is now by the way. See you down stairs.
He was almost at the door when he turned around
YB: come with me Justin, you shouldn't watch her change
YN: shut up
Justin just pecked my cheek before walking out the room with my brother. I sighted before I quickly changed back in to some sweats and a black t-shirt. Very casual. I walked downstairs. My family and Justin were already seated around the table. Justin got up and pulled my chair out
YN: thanks
I sat down and gave him a smile. We started eating and the conversation floated naturally. Justin was so sweet, complementing my mom's food and stuff. My parents really likes Justin, which I appreciated big time. I'd never date a boy that didn't have my parents approvement. We had all finished our dinner and the atmosphere was good. It was the right time to ask my parents about next weekend
YN: you know the boys from One Direction right?
YM: Oh god yes, they're so hot!
YN: okay mom, not what I tried to talk about
We all laughed a bit
YD: what is it honey?
My dad pushed himself back in his set. He looked at me with a smile, please let that stay when I present next weekend
YN: well they invited Andy, Holly, Hayden, Ryan, Justin and I to come to their birthday oarty next weekend in London
YD: in London?

My dad looked surprised, not mad! Luckily not mad!
YN: yeah
JB: I'll of course take care of plane and hotel, but I won't take them with me if we don't have your approvement.
YM: oh, well can we give you an answer tomorrow. I think your dad and I just have to talk about it
YN: alright mom, perhaps you could call up the girls' parents and talk with them?
YM: yes, have you talked with the girls yet?
YN: not yet
YM: okay, we'll talk about it
YN: thank you mom
I raised to give her a small kiss on the cheek before starting to empty the table. Justin and Andy helped me.I started to clean the dishes. Justin dryin and Andy putting it all in the right place. I had closed the door to the room where my parents were sitting
YN: well I think that went okay
YB: did you see dad's face when mom say they could talk about it?
YN: no
YB: he looked pissed
JB: it'll be fine guys, your mom seemed to be okay with the idea
YN: yeah i hope we'll get the permission, or else I'm just going in Justin's suitcase
JB: I don't go if you're not coming
YN: why?
JB: it would be boring without you guys to hang with. Like the british lads are fun, but I'm not really in their group of friends ya know!?
YB: indeed! We're so much cooler
We all laughed. After we cleaned the dished Justin went upstairs to call his mom, cute right? He had to call his mommy! Awwww :) I went in and sat dwon at the table with my parents
YN: is it okay if Justin stay over tonight?
YD: not in your bed
YN: chill dad, I didn't say anything about sharring bed
I smiled at my dad. He seemed a bit tense
YN: anything wrong daddy?
YD: I'm not sure you should go to London
YN: WHy?
YD: you're only 15 sweetie
YN: I'm 16 in 9 days dad!
YD: I know, but still. You're a lot younger than the others. Justin, Andy and those one direction boys are all 18 almost. They are allowed to do stuff that you're not
YN: but Holly and Hayden are there too
YD: I know, but they just go with the fload, you know that.
YN: But dad I know myself good enough to know when I feel uncomfortable. I've never been uncomfortable with these people
My dad sighted and I shook my head. Didn't he trust me or what? He started to get a bit on my nerves.
YN: come on dad, you can trust me!
I almost had tears in my eyes by now.
YD: Just give me a chance to think about it, I'll tell you my answer tomorrow
YN: please dad, please!
I walked over and hugged him. He hugged me back. I really wanted to go so bad.
YM: if you go find the extra matress and get it upstairs, I'll fix you and Justin some candy
YN: thanks mom
I walked out and found our matress. I pulled it upstairs. Justin was sitting on my bed. He was still on the phone
JB: alright mom, I love you, bye
He removed the phone from his ear and looked at me
JB: so?
YN: my dad doesn't think I'm old enough, but he'll think about it untill tomorrow.
JB: I don't get it
Justin walked over to me and grabbed the matress from my arms. He pulled it over and placed it beside my bed. I walked over and sat down on my bed
YN: what don't you get baby?
JB: you were allowed to go to New York over the New Year, but not to London?
YN: well my parents knew your parents would be in New York, you know grown ups to keep an eye on me and so
JB: ahh I see
Justin sat down beside me. He laid his strong arms around me and pulled me close. I snuggled closer to him and hid my face in his chest. His hands stroke down my hair and I smiled in to his chest. He played with my hair as he spoke
JB: I really want you to come, if you're not allowed it be the suckiest party ever
I giggled.
YN: you're sweet
I turned my head and looked at him. I went in and our lips met in a firework. I pulled away.
YN: don't you have some more relaxing cloth?
JB: actually I'll just have to call Kenny to come with some. He stole my rented car ya' know
Justin shrugged and jump up from the bed
YN: alrighty, I'll just fix the beds
JB: oh you know we'll only need one
YN: schh Justin, my dad can hear you
I stepped up close to him. Our lips were inches from each other. I could feel his heavy breath tickle on my lips.
YN:(whispering): But I'm sure we'll only need one
JB:(moaning): Oh dear
He closed his eyes. That boy was too horny. LOL! I turned out and walked out the room. I went in to find an extra duvet, sheet and a pillow. After I found it, I went back in my room. Justin wasn't there so I ripped all my stuff away from my bed. First I fixed all the extra stuff in my own bed, then I fixed my own stuff on the matress. I knew Justin was going to say something about it, but I was not letting my guest sleeping on the floor. Or well normally I let Holly and Hayden do that, but that's not the same!
YM: hey (YN), here's your stuff
I turned around. My mom was standing in the door with a big bowl of mixed candy
YN: thanks mom
I grabbed the bowl and kissed her cheek
YN: goodnight
YM: goodnight sweetheart, don't do anything you'll regret
YN: relax mom!
She walked out the door laughing. I walked up to my bed and placed the bowl down. I looked through my movies, wonder what Justin wanted to see? Speaking of Justin, where was he? Just as I thought that his sweet voice trembled in my ears
JB: aye babe, what's wrong with the beds?
I watched him as he walked in closing the door behind him. He was now dressed in this: http://www-hollywoodlife-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/042611_teaser_bieber_spl261231_001110426133935.jpg just without the cap.
YN: well my guest ain't gonna sleep on the floor
Justin sighted and walked up to me.
JB: you're sweet, but I'm so not letting my princess sleep on the floor
He stroke down my arms and pulled me in to a hug. He leaned down and whispered my ears
JB; she's gonna slee´p right next to me
I shivered as his hot breath tickled in my ear. I was just about to lock our lips when my phone went off on my night stand. I slipped out of Justin's arms and ran over to it. Who was calling me?





Who is calling? comment for more :)

10 comments:

  1. More LOVE IT thank you for updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would Love a 1D But With The Yn Like you have it in this story!(: And Thank You For updating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin is so sweet I luv this chapter. I wonder what sneaky thing he's ganna do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emagatz more please. Like everyday i'll check this !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohoooo i love this chapter. And about the calling, i bet it's a guy from 1D. Haha just guessing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and I want 1D story like that from question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybeee it's harry? idk but i loved it once again! don't stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an AMAZING CHAPTER AS ALWAYS !!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH <3 ur such a great writer that I cnt even explain an ur welcome it's true :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how you can make it a little bit misterious at the end of chapter. Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.