24 Apr 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 57 for me?

Hello :)
Neringa, the writer of More than friends, and I have tried to do a thakn you for all of you amazing humans :P but we couldn't get it to work, so here's my part.. I know that something is really wrong, but you can at least here what I say. Here's a video for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1huZqWfFU&context=C40489d0ADvjVQa1PpcFM4_TZycbl2uv0LmjVwhUoib-1YzEcMsN8=
I know it sucks, I don't know what went wrong...:( my whole computer is fucked at the moment..:(
I know that chapter 61 was posted yesterday, don't ask me why!? by computer is really weird, but anyway here's the chapter!




Chapter 57: for me?
After 10 minutes of driving we pulled up at a fancy hotel in the inter city. We got out, it didn't seem like anyone noticed us. Just then Justin's phone buzzed.
YN: who is it?
Justin read the text
JB: It's Kenny, he says he left again since no one is here, so we can take care of ourself
YN: oh..
 Justin came to my side of the car and placed his arm around my shoulder.
YN: why are we here Justin?
JB: I though we should arrange your sweet sixteen
YN: yeah...?
JB: don't you wanna celebrate it here?
YN: here?
My jaw dropped as I looked up at the hotel. It was definately the most expensive hotel in town.
JB: yes I was planning renting the big hall
YN: you would do that for me?
I looked at Justin, and I think he could see the shock in my eyes.
JB: only the best for my princess
YN: for me?
My voice went to the high pitch and Justin laughed. He leaned down and kissed my lips.
JB: let's just go in and see how it looks
I nodded, completely speechless. I thought we were just going to have some kind of garden party in a big tent.. This was far from a tent. I wasn't sure that this was my style, like I was more a garden party girl. I should give it a change. Justin and I entered the big welcoming hall and my jaw dropped... AGAIN! It looked like this: http://www.ktmmob-imo.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/the-mardan-palace-interior_1-260x300.jpg
YN: holy cow
I stopped in the door. This was crazy, never had I seen anything like this. It was absolutely beautiful.
JB: Wait (YN), this is only the entrance hall.
YN: Could I just celebrate like right here, it's amazing!
I heard a light giggle and looked up. A young woman was walking in our direction. She was dressed in a matching skirt/shirt suit and her heels clapped on the stone floor. Her hair was tied hair on her head and her lips was shining with a bright red colour. Justin pulled me towards her and I returned her friendly smile.
Lady: Hello and welcome to Hotel Meldon(random), I'm Susan and you must be Justin and (YN)?
YN: That's right, hello Susan
I reached my hand out and she shook it. Justin and Susan also shook hands. Justin stepped down my side and grabbed my hand. I smiled up at him before turning my attention back at Susan
JB: well as I told you're on the phone my lovely lady here is turning 16, and I want to throw her a huge party
Susan: Yes, let's go check out our big hall
JB: great
We walked up the stairs and Susan asked me what theme I would like the party
YN: well I always thought that a masquerade would be extremely cool, but I don't know?
I turned to Justin with a question
JB: it's your party, but with a masquerade I can't see your beautiful face
He sent me a cheeky smile and I felt myself blushing.
Susan: Oh how I love young love
She placed her hand over her a heart and I laughed.
YN: not to be rude, but how old are you?
Susan: I'm 35
YN: You're kidding me right? I thought you were like 22 or something
Susan laughed.
Susan: you're too sweet
We arrived at the big doors leading in to the hall.
Susan: here it is
She opened the doors and Justin squeezed my hand, never had I seen such a beautiful room. It looked like this: http://ashleysbrideguide.com/images/uploads/masquerade-ball-nashville-large-wedding-space-15.jpg
YN: this is breathtaking
I stepped in the room. I let my fingers run over the big curtains and shivers went through my body.
Susan: this is our biggest hall at the hotel. All the rich people have their weddings here. I think it's the first time we have a sweet sixteen here
YN: well sometime has to be the first time
She laughed. I started walking around the room as Justin and Susan started talking prices. The room was huge. The atmosphere was so mystical, perfect for a masquerade. I smiled as I saw the big scene at the end of the room. Perfect for a little performance of my boyfriend, hehe I'm so bad that I use him like that. I laughed to myself, why was I thinking like that? it's weird! I went back to Susan and Justin.
JB: so what do you think honey?¨
He laid his arm around me and I smiled.
YN: it's absolutely perfect.
JB;: so you would like to have your party here?

YN: I'd love too
Susan: what date is it again?
JB: well your birthday is the 25th
Susan: that's a sunday
JB: what about the following weekend then?
Susan: like Friday the 30th of January?
YN: that'd be incredible
Susan: well that is just amazing. How would you like the decoration and stuff?
YN: I really like the idea about a masquerade, so like the lights have to be very little. Like it would be so cool with only candles, if that's possible?
Susan: yes, I think we can do that
YN: awesome! Then I'd like you know these bar tables, no chairs though. Then on the scene we could rent a DJ and perhaps Justin could do a performance?
I turned to Justin with my mot charming smile
JB: I don't know babe
YN: please
I pouted and placed both my hands on his chest. He still didn't look convinced. I got up on my toes and leaned closer to him
YN: please Justin, you know you're my biggest idol!
JB: how can I say no to that?
He looked over my head with a deep sight.
YN: You're the best!
I hugged him in excitement and he chuckled.
SUsan: amazing! Then we have a performer
JB: maybe the one direction boys will peform as well?
YN: that would be so cool! We need to write a guest list
SUsan: let's go down in the restaurant and work out the last details.
JB: good idea,
YN: yeah I'm hungry
JB: how can you be hungry, we ate like an hour ago`?
YN: you know me
I shrugged and Justin shook his head in disbelief with a laugh
JB: I still don't get where you hide all the food
He pinched my waist and I crumbled with a laugh
YN: don't do that! I'm too tickish
Justin laughed and we all went down to the restaurant. We sat around a table.
Susan: do you want anything?
She raised her eyebrows at me with a smile.
YN: I'd like on of those delicious muffins
I pointed at the menu card
Susan: How about you Justin?
JB: I'll just have a smoothie please
Susan: alright I'll be right back
YN: thanks
Susan got up and left. I turned on my chair so I was facing Justin. We were sitting beside each other, but facing. I grabbed his both his hands with mine
YN: I can't believe you'll do all this for me
JB: of course princess, I'll do anything for you! Like I'm serious I'd do anything just to see you smile.
I looked at the ground, I never knew how to respond to his amazing words. He was too good with these sweet words, I sucked at it.
YN: You know I'm bad with words, but..
I looked up and met Justin's eyes
YN: Thank you so much for all this, I love you
Justin smiled and leaned closer. Our lips met and butterflies went crazy in my tummy. HIs lips formed and followed mine and his tongue were gentle in my mouth. I pulled away with a smle plastered to my face
JB: you know what?
I shook my head
JB: When I first saw you at the concert I knew that I would do anything to make you mind. ANd look where we are now? We, in my opinion, have the best realationship on earth
YN: you're too sweet!
I leaned in and pecked his lips. As i pulled away and opened my eyes Susan was walking back to us with a tray. She placed the tray on the table. A smoothie for both Justin and I, my muffin and a coffee for herself. She sat down
Susan: alright, so how many guests are coming?
I made a spazzed face and she gave me a weird look. Justin chuckled
JB: sorry for my girlfriend, she's weird! We don't know yet, but we can find out pretty fast
YN: yups, just a second.
I found my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I copied all the ones from my school i wanted to come, that was about 20 girls and 15 boys. That was already a lot of people.
YN: I got 35 from my school, including my brother, Holly and Hayden.
JB: alright, so that's 39 with Ryan, Chaz, you and I
YN: yup and the 1D boys that's 44
JB: and I got some friends, you should meet like Cody Simpson
YN: I love him!
JB: don't interrupt me
Justin pushed my shoulder and I mumbled a sorry. SUsan laughed
JB: and Jaden Smith
I was just about to open my mouth but Justin sent me some mean eyes so I shut up.
JB: That's 46. Alfredo, Kenny, Selena, Your parents, my parents, we could invite the Big Time Rush boys? and I have some more ideas for guests
YN: tell me!?
JB: no, these people should be a surprise
I pouted
JB: not gonna work this time!
Justin patched my lips with his fingertips and I sighted.
YN: alright then, let's say 75 guests
JB: 75 is cool
Susan: 75 it is
She wrote some notes in her iPad. We discussed what snacks and what music should play. Justin said he would call his DJ TAy JAmes and get him to play. We also made an invitation, Susan would make sure it would be sent out. We arranged the last bits and I ended my muffin.
Susan: well that was about it guys, I'm really looking forward to this!
We all raised from the table and shook hands.
YN: Me too, see you soon
Susan: see you guys
Justin and I left the hotel hand in hand
YN: it's going to be amazing!
JB: no doubt!
Justin kissed my forehead
YN: where are we going now?
JB: we're going to buy you some cloth
YN: no I can use my dress from New Years?
JB: no you can't, come on!
Justin pulled me to the car and I got in, I wouldn't admit to Justin, but I was so excited to buy a new dress..



What's the dress gonna look like? Comment for more!<3 and seriously you can do better than 5 comments!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. MOOOREE!!! make the dress purple maybe? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah purple is cool and the BTR boys too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I wait for the party so baddd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME moree please!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah purple is a great color and thank you for taking your time to write these amazing stories for us

    ReplyDelete
  6. its REALLY good :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. More!!!! N yea a purple n sliver dress would be cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect!!! Seriously I can't wait for the next chapter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.... I just knew your story and that's AMAZING!:* LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.