18 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 41 the ustream

Hello xx
Sorry that I'm so slow at updating.. I'm like EXTREMELY busy at the moment, I'm doing my best!
Tell me, do you want more One Direction in it?xx
Please comment  or tweet me so I can see you're still reading :)
Enjoy<3



Chapter 41: the ustream

  • Justin's p.o.v. *

A picture of (YN) and I popped on the screen. She was resting her head on my shoulder, I could see how tired and nervous she was. I laid my arm around her and played with her hair. With the other hand I went on my twitter to tweet: @justinbieber: come watch us (link to ustream)

I went back to ustream. The first viewers started to pop up. In like 30 secs we already had a thousand views. We waved at the screen and I tried to greet some new persons for like the first 3 minutes. We had almost 10k views by now, live streaming! My fans were sick! I loved them.

JB: wow you guys rock. 10000 views. Happy new year btw. I'm Justin, big surprise and this is my beautiful girlfriend (YN)

I gestured my hand towards (YN). She smiled a bit insecure and waved her hand.

YN: hello

The sidebar exploded with compliments to (YN). I smiled at her and mouthed: “see what I told you”

She shook her head but I could see her smile grew wider.

YN: thank you for all the compliments guys, but I'm really not that special. I'm a Belieber just like you.

The comments started to stream in, how did we meet? How long had we been dating? What made me fall for her? Such kind of stuff

JB: wow there girls, I can't keep up with all the questions

I chuckled.

JB: well (YN) and I met at one of my concert. I spotted her in the crowd and I got her on stage.

I looked at (YN) with s big smile. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Her face turned bright red. I focused back at the screen. Now all the comments were like: aww you're so cute! You fit perfectly together!

JB: thank you for all the lovely comments. I went on earlier this morning and saw the TT about (YN). I am really disappointed in you. Your my Beliebers and you should support me and my choices. (YN) makes me really happy and you have no rights to hate on her like that. I want you to accept and love her like I do.

I felt (YN)'s hand on my arm. I looked at her and she shook her head.

JB: what?

I louvered my voice so the viewers couldn't hear us.

YN: don't do this Justin

I could see in her eyes he really wanted me to stop talking about us.

JB: no babe, I want them to accept you. I can't take seeing you sad and they make you! I'm not gonna let them.

She smiled and stretched out to place a soft kiss on my cheek. Her lips touch kept trembling my skin as I turned back to the screen. Before I could say anything (YN) spoke.

YN: listen to me please. You Beliebers should know how much of a dream this is for me. I got to know Justin personal and I'm now his girlfriend, ain't that what we're all dreaming about? I would never use Justin for fame, never ever ever! I love him for that down to earth person I have got to know. Yes I also hang out with the one direction guys, does it make me a fame whore that I hand out with my friends? You know if it does I'm okay with being one. I've been really blessed to find someone like Justin and sorry, I'm not letting you take me down. I hope you understand what I mean and that you would please stop the hate towards me, it hurts...

She smiled a slight smile and I laid my arm around her shoulder.

JB: you should know that I've kept our relationship a secret because I wanted to protect /YN). Now it's out and I want everyone to see how happy she makes me, I hope you can accept that. You know I love you Beliebers, you're the best fans in the world!

I grinned at the screen. I really had the best fans in the world. Now they started saying stuff like they loved me and all that usual. (YN) and I started shoutouting and replying to their different questions. After almost 40 minutes we logged of. I laid the laptop away and turned to my beautiful girlfriend. She yawned and I reached out for her. She crawled to my arms and I laid down on the sofa with her on top of me. She closed her eyes and hid her face down my neck. I kissed the top of her head and sniffled in her scent. I ran my hands through her hair and a sweet sound escaped her. I chuckled and kept on stroking her hair. She lifted her head so our eyes met. Her sweet smile was playing on her lips. She bit her lips softly and I felt her fingers run up my chest.

JB: what are you thinking?

YN: just thinking of something to do

Her fingers rested on my chest. Her face got closer to mine and I felt my breath got heavier.

JB: oh, tell me?

She moved her face so it was only inches from mine. Her sweet breath tickled on my skin as she whispered.

YN: just a bit of fun

I gasped as she connected our lips. Her kisses always got me on my knees. I'd never felt spark fly like this. My hands roamed down her body. I stroke over her bare legs and felt her hands move under my shit as the kiss got deeper. Her fingers rested on my chest as she moved her way down my jaw. Her pecks were sweet and soft on my skin.

YN: Justin?

She moved her face back to mine.

JB: yes honey?

I stroke my hand through her hair. She smiled and then shook her head.

YN: never mind

JB: no tell me..

I laid my hand on her cheek and forced her to keep eye contact. Sometimes I didn't got why she was so insecure? She was so beautiful and amazing.

YN: My feet are sleeping

I started to laugh and helped her up to sit. She started to jog around in the room to get life back to her feet, it looked hilarious. She could really make me laugh like nobody else.

  • your p.o.v. *

Finally I started to feel my feet again. I crashed down on the sofa next to Justin

YN: damn that was a hard workout

I stroke my hand over my forehead dramatically and Justin laughed. He laid his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

JB: you're cute

YN: I know

I shrugged and he laughed again. I loved his laugh, it made me happy. I crumbled my legs up under me and snuggled closer to Justin.

JB: where were we? Oh wait! I remember

He slipped his fingers over my chin and turned my head to face him. Our lips met and his hand ran down and grabbed my neck. He pushed my lips harder to his and I opened my mouth to catch my breath. He sneaked his tongue into my mouth and we started playing. I grabbed his hair lightly and pulled a bit. He broke the kiss gasping for air.

JB: you should be in jail

YN: why?

JB: your sexyness is dangerous

I giggled. Justin smiled a cocky smile and kissed my nose. I leaned back in to find his lips. I bit gently in his underlip. He moaned softly which turned me on.. A LOT! I started sucking on his lip. His hands went down my back and grabbed my ass. I had to let go for a moment while he moved me to sit on his lap. He pressed me close to his toned body and I kiss his neck lightly. I started sucking on it leaving a mark. Justin grabbed my face to connect out lips. I pushed his chest and he laid down so I was on top. I moved my hands slowly down his body.

JB(moaning): you tease

I giggled as my hands went over his gulp. He was hard..




More? ;-)

14 comments:

  1. Omg I luv it sooo much. Are we ganna have sex? Lol I'm hyped

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH-MAZING!! Mooore please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More <3 These are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More please! Omg, i love this story <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOREEEEEEEEE OFBDBDJANDHDBDBFMSSNBDBDNN MOREEEEE AMAZING U MAKE ME SOO HAPPY THANK YOU <3 cnt wait to see WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS AMAZAAYN AS USUAL. YES , WE NEED MORE ONE DIRECTION!! LOVE THIS, LIKE EVERYDAY I'LL CHECK THIS BLOG...... AMAZAYN !

    ReplyDelete
  7. More 1D we need more1D great story

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! i love it and yea it would be awesome for more 1D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. moooree! more 1D, more drama! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hilarious how I can be in some story like this. ;')
    Before this story I was like normal Belieber. Supported him and nothing more. And now - It's impossible not to think about his body and charming face. It's like I want to be that girl - be with handsome, smart, funny and flirty Justin:)
    Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.