4 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 35 new years eve (part2)

Hey!
OH MY GAWD! 12 comments and 3 tweets :D I love you! Really please comment each time, so I now you're reading! <3
I see some of you aren't really fans of 1D. I'm not a directioner myself, but I really like their music, accents and look! Just pretend you like them, kay?:)
Here's the next chap:


Chapter 35: New Years eve (Part2)
  • Your P.o.v. *
I laid my hands over and knew exactly who it was. I felt a sweet tickle on my neck as he spoke.
JB: guess who?
YN: SANTA! IS IT REALLY YOU?
I turned around and Justin's hands flew off me. My mouth was formed in a big O and he laughed when he saw me facial expression. He leaned over and kissed my lips lightly. He was now dressed in the set that he was performing in, still handsome as hell!
YN: you're ready for performing?
JB: yup
He plopped down between his mother and I.
PM: when are you on?
JB: 20 minutes.
YN: excited?
JB: a bit!
He laid his arm around my shoulder and I felt safe. We talked a bit more before he had to leave for performing. He raised from the sofa and pulled me with him.
JB: come on guys, you're getting closer to the stage for God's sake
We all laughed and followed him to the spot just before you enter the stage. I was supposed to get out in the crowd with Holly, Hayden, Ryan and my brother. The adults could stay here. Justin was holding my hand when suddenly he pulled me close to him. I locked my arms around his waist and looked up to his face. He smiled and stroke my hair gently behind my ear.
JB: happy new year princess
YN: it's not new years yet
JB: I know but I'll be on stage at 12 and you'll be in the crowd
YN: oh.. no new years kiss then
I pouted and Justin chuckled.
JB: this year is gonna be ours babe!
YN: for sure! I can't wait. This has been the best Christmas ever Justin, thank you
JB: thank you too honey
YN: I love you
JB: I love you too
I smiled and Justin leaned down to connect our lips. His lips were warm and his hands stroke down my back and laid on my hips. I still had my arms around him in a close embrace. Our lips moved in sync and I felt his tongue slip over my lips. I opened and he took the chance to let his tongue in my mouth. We made out and I forgot everything around us. Justin was all I seemed to care about at that very moment. I heard someone clear their throat and I pulled away to see a stage man watching us. I felt my cheeks turn bright pink as Justin grinned at him.
JB: wish me luck!
YN: you're gonna kill it
I kissed his cheek and he went away to get his microphone. When I turned around my family, Justin's parents and my friends were watching me. My whole face went tomato red as I saw all their big smiles.
YN: we gotta go now.
I grabbed my jacket and pulled Holly and Hayden after me. They were laughing and I could hear Ryan and Andy were as well.
YN(yelling): STOP LAUGHING!
That yell made them laugh even harder and made my face turn even more red. We got out in the cold air of New York and that cooled us all a bit down.
HP: where are we going?
We were walking along the audience which were cheering for Justin to go on.
RB: here
Ryan guided us all in to a special little area where there were some drinks and some more space. There was only a few people there. We all got a drink and just then Justin entered the stage. The crowd went nuts, just like my heart. His smile lighted up the whole stage. His eyes scanned the crowd until he reached our inter circle. Our eyes met and his smile grew wider. Justin's performance was flawless! His voice, his playing, his everything! When the last tones drifted away I felt tears in my eyes. My brother came up and laid his arm around me.
YB: you're alright lil'sis'?
YN: yes
YB: you really like him huh?
YN: yes
I smiled and he just squeezed me for a little. Now Ryan Seacrest entered the stage. It was half an hour before midnight. Some DJ started to play songs until 12o'clock.
YN: let's dance!
I grabbed Ryan's hands and started dancing like a complete fool. He was laughing so hard trying to follow me. The others joined in and we had a blast. Five minutes before twelve we all sat down on these outdoor couches. My cheeks were red from the fresh air and my heart was pumping. I saw Justin getting on stage with his parents.
YN: it's so unfair you got each other,I won't get any new years kiss
I looked at my two best friends
HS: we'll just kiss you at midnight babe
HP: you're a lot hotter anyway
She winked at my brother and I made this whiny sound which made them laugh. There was only two minutes to twelve so we all got up from our seats and grabbed our glass of champagne. Andy had his arm around Hayden but her free arm was around my waist.. Ryan had his arm around Holly but her free arm was around my waist intwined with Hayden's.
YN: I love you
Just as I said that the clock stroke 12 and fireworks exploded. Both Holly and Hayden turned to kiss their boys. I looked up to the stage to find Justin looking at me. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it. I decided to make fun and started making out with my arm. I looked up to see Justin do the exact same thing. So at 12 New Years eve my boyfriend and I were both making out with our arms. After some snogging with my arm I looked up in the skies. It was filled with all kinds of firework. I felt a hand on my arm and I turned my head to see my brother. Without saying anything I pulled him in to a hug. He could be the biggest pain in the ass, but I loved him. I broke our hug.
YB: happy New Year (YN)
YN: happy new year Andrew
YD: Happy new year kids
My dad's voice came from behind us. We both turned around and was met by our parent's hug. We had a big family hug.
YN: happy new year, I love you
YM: I love you. The best family I could have ever wished for
I smiled at my mother's proud look when her eyes scanned my brother and I. I felt a poke on my shoulder and turned. Holly pulled me into a close hug and I hugged her back.
HS: happy new year babe
YN: happy new year Holly
She squeezed me and I kissed her cheek as I pulled away. Hayden walked up to us and I grabbed her arm and hugged her.
YN: happy new year Hayden
HP: Happy new year (YN)
We hugged a little longer before breaking our embrace.
RB: girls! I just saw Justin walked off stage, let's get up to meet him
Ryan sent me a smirk and I smiled.
YN: happy new year butsy
I knew how he hated that name. He hugged me.
RB: happy new year tomato
I laughed. We said goodbye to our parents, we weren't going to see them before next morning. They were going out with Pattie and Jeremy.
HS: can we just walk to the restroom first?
YN: sure thing
We walked to the restroom and I went in. First I did what I have to before walking to the mirror. I just fixed my make.up and hair a bit. It was amazing how great it still looked. Holly and Hayden were done and we walked out. The boys had left to meet up with Justin. We found our own way to the first room we had entered. I walked in to see Justin talking with his parents, he had already changed back to his first outfit. I walked up behind him. I laid my arms around his waist. I got up on my toe and looked over his shoulder. He turned his head to look at me.
YN: happy new year
A smile formed on his perfect lips. Pattie and Jeremy smiled at us. Justin grabbed my hands and pulled me infront of him. We were facing each other with big smiles plastered to our faces.
JB: Happy new year princess
He kissed me lips deeply and my knees got weak. He laid his hands on my lower back, to keep me from falling. His lips sent vibes down my spin. I broke apart and turned to Pattie and Jeremy.
JerB: happy new year
YN: happy new year
I gave him a hug. Then I did the same thing with Pattie.
JB: well we have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow
He hugged his parents goodbye before laying his arm around my waist.
YN: bye
He guided me out the door. He had his coat over his other arm, I was still wearing mine.
YN: you did amazing on stage
JB: thank you. Your smile made me forget about everything, I felt like I was just singing for you
YN: aww you little heartthrob
I winked and he laughed. We got out to our waiting car. The others were already there. The car started driving and I moved closer to Justin. He laid his hand on my tight, rubbing it slowly up and down.
RB: we're gonna crash this party! Seriously Biebs your girl dance like a freak!
Justin looked at me and I laughed.
YN: seriously Butsy if you found that freaky wait to you see me dance for reeeeeaaaaaal!
I started doing this weird flick with my head which cost a lot of laughter from the others.
JB: I think she's sexy when she dance
YN: you've never seen me dance Bieber
JB: I've seen your happy dance and when we played Ryan's just dance
He winked and I laughed. My happy dance wasn't the most beautiful or sexy dance ever. I remembered the just dance, I made quiet an impression on the boys.
YN: I'll show you how I can dance when we get to the party
We finally arrived at this club. It looked very exclusive. Cameras were flashing everywhere as we walked up to the entrance. Justin laid his arm around me and I looked at the ground. This was the first time the papz had got pictures of me and Justin. They were yelling thousand of questions at the same time, but I just kept walking. Justin flashed them his perfect smile but didn't say anything. We got to the doors and a man lead us in.
YN: shit
I breathed out as Justin took my jacket.
JB: get used to it babe, I'm gonna show you to the world from now
YN: why?
JB: because I want my fans to know about you
I felt kind of uncomfortable, but his smile calmed me down.
JB: I'd never let you get hurt, you know that
To prove his point he leaned down and kissed my lips gently. I smiled and we walked over to get rid of our jackets. Holly and Hayden grabbed one of my arms.
HS: you know who we just saw?
YN: no who?
HP: one direction!
YN: NO WAY!
U yelled it out and the people close to us turned around.
YN: whoops!
HP: it's true
HS: let's go talk to them
YN: I don't know girls..
I felt kind of weird. Like I wouldn't consider myself as a directioner, but I loved their music. Plus they were all extremely fit and their accents were to die for.
HP: come on
They guided me through all the people around us. I got a glimpse of Justin, Andy and Ryan at the bar talking to someone. I mouthed HELP to Justin but he just laughed and sent me a grin. We got to the other end of the club. It was an area with tables. Some tables with chairs, some high tables with no chairs. Around one of the tables a group of five boys were sitting. My heart jumped as one of them turned around and smiled at us.... Harry Styles!



COMMENT GUYS!

16 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! i love you so much for writing these <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's so good! I'm addicted to reading your story! your amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!! This story is amazing!! I love this!!! ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these stories i check like everyday to see if there is anymore and get really sad when there isnt please do another i love them thanks for writing these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait for the next chapter !! hell yeah , ONE DIRECTION !!!!! This is just AMAZAYN ! anyway , im still a BELIEBER !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!!! Moreeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I llllllooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee ur stories! Addicting

    ReplyDelete
  9. its amaaaaziiiing !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next please :D it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG pleaseeee do the next part ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  12. AlicjaJablonska6 March 2012 at 00:14

    im so into your stories. i have read all of them since saturday... i mean, ive been sitting readind them like whole day. i love them... i was a HUGE fan of Biebers since 2008, until like the end of 2010.. but i started to get interested in him more and more. he got more SEXAY and all XD LOL!
    I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !! <3
    Love from Belfast. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORIES, THEY ARE THE BEST<3 NEVER EVER STOP WRITING SWEETIE<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE IT!!! like she said ^ please hurry :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you seriously have the best fanfic

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.