20 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 42 just us two

hello (:
here's the next


Chapter 42:Just us two

  • Your p.o.v. *

Justin stroke his hands through my hair. I kissed down his neck. His hands let go of me as I moved my head further down. I helped him get the hoodie off, so he was only dressed in boxers. I smirked and plated soft kiss all the way down his hot body. I got to his boxers and stroke my fingers over them. Justin was moaning my name and I pulled his underpants down. I smiled to myself as I kissed the top of his dick and made him moan louder.

JB: suck me baby

His voice was deep and sexy. I got the tip in my mouth and circled my tongue on it. I started to go deeper which made Justin louder.

JB: mmhh baby! Yes! Baby!

I kept on sucking for a while. Justin reached down and grabbed my face. He pulled me over him to connect our lips. I kissed him back with pleasure running through my body. Justin pulled away. He moved his hands down my body and removed my shirt and shorts. I was only in my underwear. Still with my on top he placed his dick in my wet hole. Justin moved in and out of me and I moaned.

YN: you're so good!

My words made him thrust him self harder in to me. I scratched my nails in his back to keep myself from screaming from pleasure.

JB: I'm cumming

Justin quickly got out of me before he came. We laid there for a while just looking in to each other's eyes.

JB: I love you

YN: I love you too

Justin gave me a soft peck on the lips.

JB: I think I'll go to my room to get a shower.

YN: sure

I got up and Justin raised, still naked beside me. I laughed

YN: maybe you should wear some cloth first?

JB: I like myself like this

YN: cocky Biebs

I hit his arm and he laughed. He pulled on some cloth, kissed my cheek and walked out. I started to clean up our hotel room. When I was done I looked at them time, it was 5pm. I texted Holly and Hayden, to hear when they were heading back. They were both coming back right after I texted them. When they came we just sat and talked for the rest of the night. We were curled up in our duvets with chips, soda and candy. We had a really nice girls night. I think we went to bed around 10, we were still exhausted from last night.

-Next morning

I sat up in my hotel bed and yawned. I looked at the time, it was only 9am. I decided to get up anyway. After my shower I dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45454860 I sighted as I fixed my hair, this was our last day in New York, we were leaving late this evening. The girls and I had to start in school again this Monday. (let's day it's Friday) I decided to text Justin

YN: Morning babe xx Hope you slept well :) wanna go out and eat breakfast?<3

I walked in and woke both the girls up, they didn't wanna go for breakfast tho. A new text ticked in on my phone.

JB: Morning princess :) I slept very well, dreamt about you ;) Sure thing, be at your room in 10 xx

YN: great :D see you corny boy ;) xx

I collected my stuff and threw them in my bag. I told the girls where I was heading. They didn't seem to care tho. Just as I put my shoes on I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hello (YN) :) Sorry that I haven't texted before, just wanted to make sure everything went okay after we left you at the hotel? Xx Harry

The famous Harry Styles. I giggled as I texted him back.

YN: Hi there ;) It's alright my friend, everything turned out to be a misunderstanding, we're all fine now :) thanks for caring btw xx

I out the phone down my bag and left my room. Just as I closed the door a familiar voice found my ears.

JB: morning beautiful

I turned around and was greeted by Justin's open arms. I hugged him close and felt his tones body pressed against mine. We broke the hug and I got on my toes to lock our lips. As always the butterflies flew as our lips melted to one. I pulled away and grabbed Justin's hand.

YN: I'm seriously starving

JB: when are you not hungry?

YN: never

JB: never say never

YN: cocky

I hit his arm lightly and he chuckled. We walked out in New York's morning. We had three security guys walking around us. The papz were everywhere but Justin's only reaction was a little squeeze of my hand. We went in a cafe and ordered some food. We talked, laughed and had a really good time. After we ate we went out.

JB: what do you wanna do babe?

He laid his arm around my shoulder and pulled his sunglasses on. The air was cold but the sun was shining down from a sky with no clouds.

YN: I wanna stay here

Justin laughed.

JB: that wasn't what I was thinking

YN: but it was what I was thinking about. I'm leaving Justin, we're probably never gonna see each other again

JB: of course we are, why do you say that? I'm your boyfriend, it's not just gonna end like this

I sighted. I looked up to see Justin's worried eyes.

YN: how are we gonna make it work then?

JB: you sound like you don't even want it to work

I could see Justin was hurt

YN: of course I do. But the thing is, I have to start school this Monday back home and you're an international superstar..

JB: that's the thing. I'm an international superstar, I can make this happen and work

He sent me a huge smile. I tried but couldn't do anything then sent him a big smile right back.

YN: alright I trust you. Tell me when you got something

JB: you'll be the first one to know

I laughed.

YN: can we go shopping? I'm in New York and I haven't shopped anything other than my new year dress.

JB: sure thing baby

We used the next many hours shopping. Justin insisted to pay for me, at first it annoyed me a lot, but at last I found it quiet good.. you know I bought a lot!

JB: so you're hungry again?

We just walked out from a show shop. The security were carrying all my bags. Justin looked at me with a crooked smile.

YN: how could you know that?

JB: I guess I'm just that good

YN: cocky bastard

We laughed. Just then I got a text. I looked at my screen, Harry Styles..


comment for more?(:

6 comments:

  1. SPEECHLESSSSSSSSSS OMG UR AMAZING I LOVE UR WRITING ❤ ONLY #6 DAYS TILL BOYFRIEND OH MY BIEBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. moreee! i love your stories, all of your stories are amazinggg :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really good
    Mooorreeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more and more~

    ReplyDelete
  5. More please!!! You're amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ur stories nd r AWESOME plz make more nd more :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.