6 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 36 new years eve (part3)

Hello girls :)
You are the most incredible readers ever! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove you!! :D
Your comments make my day <3
Enjoy<3


Chapter 36: New Years eve (part3)
  • your p.o.v, *
Holly nudged my ribs.
YN: what?
I turned around to face her.
HS: let's go over there
YN: why are you nudging me?
I furrowed my eyebrows.
HS: you're the brave one, you go ahead
I groaned and stuck my tongue out. We heard some laughter and both turned to see the whole One Direction watch us.
YN: fuck
I mumbled it under my breath. Without more hesitating I went over to their table, the girls following me close behind. All the five boys were watching me, smirk appearing on their faces, one by one.
YN: hello and happy new year
I reached their table with a smile playing on my lips. Louis was the first one to speak
LT: hello love
His accent was even more amazing than it was in videos.
LP: Happy new year
Liam's voice was so deep like I always imagines it to be. Gosh these boys were even more sexy in real life.
YN: I'm (YN), this is Holly and Hayden
I pointed to the frozen girls beside me, they were both in shock. I giggled to myself, we didn't react like this when we met Justin.
YN: sorry about them, I think they are starstrucked
I shrugged and the boys chuckled. Harry reached out his hand for me to take it.
H: pleasure to meet you, I'm Harry
YN: I know
I winked and the boys laughed again.
LT: take a seat
They moved so there was space for three more chairs. Zayn and Liam found three chairs and we sat down. Holly in between Niall and Harry. Me between Harry and Louis. Hayden between Liam and Zayn.
LT: are you fans?
YN: of course! You guys are amazing.
H: thank you
Harry had his flirty smile on, I could tell. I didn't bought it tho, Justin was like on my mind all the time!
LP: Are you models?
YN: wow no why do you think so?
I turned to Liam, and he now looked kind of embarrassed.
LP: it's just a party for celebs and you could have been models
I laughed. He actually thought we were models, dear lord!
YN: that is really sweet but no
NH: how did you get in then?
It was the first time Niall had spoken, DAMN that accent.
YN: uhmm..
I felt my cheeks got a slight red colour, before I could end my sentence Holly and Hayden finally spoke. Now they could say something..
HS: (YN)'s boyfriend fixed it
LT: boyfriend huh?
Louis raised his eyebrow with a sneaky smile and I blushed.
HP: yes, meet the girlfriend of Justin Bieber
ZM: wow, you're dating the Biebs?
Zayn turned to me with an impressed smile. I nodded, I didn't knew dating Justin was such a big deal. All their faces were very shocked.
YN: why are you so surprised?
H: we thought he dated Selena Gomez?
HS: they broke up because of (YN) here
She pointed at me and I sent her a mad look.
YN: thanks Holly, now I sound like a bitch.
LP: not at all, it sounds like true love
I smiled at Liam and he returned
YN: thank you
H: so what about you two, singles?
Harry looked at Holly and Hayden.
YN: Holly choose my boyfriend's best friend, Hayden had to fuck my brother
HP: (YN)!
Hayden's face turned bright pink. All the boys were laughing. She stuck her tongue out at me but I just winked back. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands lay down on my shoulders. I looked up and met Justin's smiling face. My heart raced as he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips.
JB: hello boys, great to see you again
LT: hey man, you too
YN: I'll just go get another chair
I raised from my chair but Justin grabbed my arm.
JB: no,I'll find one, just sit there
Before I could protest he had already left. Ryan and Andy both came and sat down. They were both talking to Niall, they seemed to get very well along. Holly and Hayden were talking to Liam. Zayn, Harry and Louis looked at me.
YN: so why are you guys here anyway?
ZM: we had a show here in between Christmas and today
LT: we got an invitation for this party
H: and agreed it would be quiet fun to celebrate New Year in New York
YN: wow cool! So how did you like it so far then?
H: we have had a good time
YN: that's great to hear
ZM: you're from here?
YN: no I'm from (your home town)
LT: that's pretty cool
Justin came with a chair and plopped down beside me. He took my hand and his touch made my head spin. I smiled happily. I was sitting with my boyfriend, Justin Bieber, talking to one direction, how great could life be?
LT: you two look good together
JB: thanks man
I sent Louis a happy smile, it meant a lot! To be honest I felt like I wasn't good enough for Justin, he could do so much better without me! Like really! I was just normal...
H: how did you meet?
YN: I went to Justin's concert
JB: I saw her in the crowd, she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, so I asked my manager to get her on stage
YN: I got on stage and Justin sang to me.
JB: after wards we met by a coincidence on MacD
YN: we talked and got each other's numbers
JB: then again we both had to be in Stratford over the Christmas
YN: I guess it was faith
I looked up at Justin. His smile was stunning.
H: it's really an amazing story
LT: wait to your kids hear it
I laughed. Right now I was just enjoying being with Justin, I hadn't really thought about our future.
JB: they are gonna be impressed
We all laughed a bit. All of a sudden part rocking by LMFAO came on.
YN: aye Butsy!
I yelled it out and Ryan turned to me.
RB: it's sexy ya'know
YN: never mind.. Is it time for our dance off?
RB: it's on!
We both raised from our chairs and went out on the dance floor.
YN: you go first Butsy
RB: still it's sexy!
He started dancing and I broke down in laughing. I had no idea what the fuck he was doing, but dang it was funny! Finally he stopped, I heard our whole table laughing.
RB: let me see you tomato!
I stuck my tongue out before started to dance. I let my body move to the rhythm and yes I went to a shuffle. It was very hard in heels, but I did it! The song went over to something else and I stopped. Our table was applauding me and I started to bow around in a circle.
RB: gosh! You can really dance tomato!
YN: thanks Butsy, wish I could say the same
We laughed and went back to the table.
LP: wow (YN) you're a great dancer
YN: thank you
JB: let's dance
Justin grabbed my hand and dragged me along.
YN: come on guys
I yelled it over my shoulder. Justin and I arrived at the middle of the dance floor. He started moving from side to side and I stepped closer moving along with him. The others came up and joined us. The five one d' boys and my friends were dancing around in a big mass. It was so much fun. After like 5 songs I had to go get something to drink. I went up to the bar and sat down. I ordered a cider and turned around when someone sat down beside me...



Who is it? comment for more :)

19 comments:

  1. its just amaaaaazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could it Be? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Moreeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!! I wonder who it is?? I love this story, but it needs More Niall in it (; <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, i loooove your story!! <3 please another part asap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait for next chapter !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want to know please put one up fast i need to read this i love these!! i NEED to know who it is and the next part!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More!!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE PLEASE !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT!!! hey can everyone watch this please i know it dont have anything to do with Justin but he retweeted it so please watch it :) Thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=g-all&context=G243aa64FAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  11. great keep going please :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG OMG OMB OMB OMB THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JUST LIKE EACH AND EVERY OTHER CHAPTERRRRRR UR A GREAT WRITER I CHECK THIS BLOCK 30 TIMES EACH AND EVERY DAAYYYYY THANK U SOOO MUCH U MAKE MY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS DO MOREEE<3 <3 <3 AND THE VIDEO RECOMMENDED BY HEY2BELIEBER IS DEFINITELY WORTH WATCHING

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv it always do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG ALWAYS AWESOME !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg i cant wait any longer for the next one!!!!! Please hurry!! <3 by the way the video by hey2belieber is really sad but totally worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. More please <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE IT!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMB PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL Its funny how I'm from New York

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.