8 Mar 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 37 new years eve (part3)

hey :) xx
OMG I got about 25 readers on this story, that's fucking amazing! I love you!xx
ENJOY :)



Chapter 37: new years eve (part4)
  • your p.o.v.*
ZM: may I sit here?
YN: feel free
I gestured my hand for him to take a seat. He ordered a beer as the waiter came with my cider.
YN: ain't it crazy celebrating new year so far away from home?
He chuckled.
ZM: kind of. But I'm here with my 4 best friends so I'm having so much fun, I don't even have time to miss home
YN: I see. I'm lucky to have my best friends and my family here
ZM: you have your parents here as well?
YN: yes. They are out celebrating with Justin's parents
ZM: you seem to have the perfect life
Zayn smiled and I couldn't help but think about what he just said, maybe my life was as close to perfect as it could? Like Justin was perfect, my friends were perfect, my family was perfect and everything! Maybe my life was perfect?
YN: maybe you're right. I have the two best girlfriends, the best brother, the most amazing parents and the perfect boyfriend
Zayn chuckled and the waiter came over with his beer. We both payed.
ZM: then you just need a best boy friend
YN: you know any good ones?
I winked.
ZM: I think I know about five that would love to get to know you better
YN: really? Tell me!
I Leaned over the desk to get closer to him, the music was loud and it was hard to hear him speak. My eyes were shining with laughter, I knew for sure who he was talking about.
ZM: well the first one is irish. He loves food and is always laughing. You can talk with him about everything, he's a softie.
YN: Yeah he could be a possibility.
ZM: The next is like extremely funny. I promise he can always make you laugh! He's really nice to talk to and he always put others before himself
YN: wow he really seems like a great guy too
ZM: he is. The third.. well firstly he's extremely talented. He's a really mature lad and he'll always make sure you're feeling good. He's kind of shy but when you get to know him he's amazingly funny.
YN: He seems a bit like me
Zayn laughed and I raised my eyebrows
YN: what?
ZM: you don't seem like a serious and mature one?
YN: actually I am. Normally I am always the one who takes care of everyone else, but I've changed and I'm trying to loosen up now
ZM: that's nice
Zayn smiled and I looked in his eyes, they were actually very beautiful.. WOW (YN)! SNAP IT OUT! You got a boyfriend.
YN: tell me about the fourth
ZM: oh yeah..
Zayn seemed to be somewhere else, he was looking in to my eyes with an intense look.
ZM: the fourth got the most curly hair you've ever seen! He's a real flirt, but he's very protective about his friends. He'll beat up any guy who comes too near. He's very sweet and funny and likes to just chill at home and watch a movie.
YN: he seems to be a lot like my brother
ZM: and the last..
YN: I'm really excited for this one
ZM: well firstly he's super hot. He might seem shy but when you get to know him you'll find out he's not. All the girls chase him, so you have to be careful, he's a real badboy you know?
Zayn winked and I couldn't help it but laugh, he was really a lot of fun talking to.
YN: let me guess.. The first boy was Niall, second Louis, Third Liam, fourth Harry and the last one I'm not quiet sure...
I started scratching my chin while looking searchingly out in the air. Zayn laughed.
YN: the last one must be you
ZM: you got it
YN: no really, you guys seem really nice, I wanna get to know you better
ZM: it'd be awesome
We sat there talking about some random stuff. Zayn was a really nice guy and he was really hot, not that it mattered of course.
YN: let's go out and join the others on the dance floor
ZM: sure thing
We both took the last sips of our third drinks and left the bar. I dragged Zayn after me, holding around his arm. We got out to the others. Justin grabbed around my waist and pulled me close. My heart raced as he leaned down and connected our lips. I heard someone whistle as Justin's tongue went into my mouth. I locked my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my ass. He squeezed it lightly and I moaned in his mouth. We pulled away both out of breath. I could feel the alcohol rush in my blood and I leaned in to Justin to get the balance back.
JB: where have you been babe?
YN: just in the bar
JB: haven't you got a little much to drink?
I could see and hear that he was worried about me
YN: no relax Justin, I can control it.
I sent him a genuine smile and it looked like he bought it. All of sudden this song came on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9X8NhQJF4 I looked into Justin's eyes. These chocolate brown eyes got me to forget everything around us. Justin laid his hand softly on my hips and I laid my arms around his neck.
YN: remember when we heard this song together?
JB: How can I forget?
We started swaying from one side to another in the rhythm of the music. Justin's hands were soft on my hips and the warmth of his body made me dizzy. The light on the dance floor wasn't a lot, only some single spots lighten up a couples once in a while. I crept closer to Justin and his smile grew wider.
JB: I can't understand how beautiful you are
My heart pounded like crazy in my chest. I felt my cheeks heat and I looked at my feet. Justin's hand stroke up my body and went under my chin. He lifted my head gently and I looked in his soft eyes.
JB: I'm serious princess, you're the definition of beautiful
I sighted and leaned closer to Justin. I hid my face in his neck and sniffled in his scent. I felt him shiver as my lips roamed his skin. His hands went around my lower back and pulled us as close as possible. We weren't moving anymore. We were just standing there in a close embrace. I smiled. Justin was amazing and I loved him with all my heart. I wanted to be with him forever.
JB: you know what baby?
YN: what?
I looked up to meet his eyes. He stroke his finger over my forehead and down my cheek.
JB: there's only two times I want to be with you...
His face was serious.
YN: which are?
JB: now.. and forever
I felt my eyes get watery. A beautiful smile came to his lips.
YN: I love you
I leaned in and over lips met in an explosion of firework in my stomach. His lips were soft and like a brush of thousands of butterflies. Our bodies melted in to one and I felt like flying. Everything around us disappeared as the kiss got deeper. His tongue was exploring my mouth and my hands searched down and ended on his chest. I was out of breath and pushed lightly on his chest. He understood my sign and pulled away. I opened my eyes and looked in to a warm stream of feelings in Justin's.
JB: if it wasn't clear, I love you too
I giggled and the last tones of the song drifted away.
DJ: that was the last song of the night. Happy new year to everyone, get home safe!
Everyone in the club cheered. I looked at the clock, it was 4am in the morning, a yawn told me that it was correct.
JB: my little beauty is tired
Justin laid his shoulder around me and I rested my head on his arm. I nodded and he chuckled and pulled me closer to his body. Holly and Ryan walked up to us.
RB: you're ready to head home?
JB: yes. Where's Hayden and Andy?
YB: we're here
My brother and Hayden came up to us walking hand in hand through all the people trying to get out. We all fought our way through the massive mass of people to get to our jackets. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and smacked directly in to someone's chest.
H: watch out honey
I looked up at Harry's grinning face. I rubbed my forehead
YN: not funny Styles, it hurts now.
H: aw I'm sorry, let me take care of it
He leaned close and breathed on it. His breath tickled on my bare skin and I shivered.
YN: thank you, it's better now
I laughed and he joined in.
H: can I get your number?
YN: of course
He handed me his phone and I put in my number. I clicked on add a picture. I took a silly picture of myself before handing it back to him.
YN: here you go
H: great. I'll see you around
YN: sure thing
He went in for a hug and I returned. He left and I took my coat on. I looked around but couldn't find any of the others. I started searching around the club, but it was like almost empty for people. I found my phone and called Justin. It rang, but he didn't pick it up. WTF! They couldn't just leave me here, could they? I went outside from the club and kept calling Justin over and over again. I stood outside the club for like 10 minutes. At last I sat down on the steps. My heart sank, how could they just leave me? I tried calling my brother, but he didn't pick it up either. I had no idea what to do, so I just sat there in the cold hair. My body was shivering and I couldn't feel my feet when suddenly someone called my name.
??: (YN) what are you doing here?








Comment for more :)

13 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR IT PLEASE HURRY AND PUT THE NEXT ONE I AM SO EXCITED :D YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB!!! who is it???? I NEED to know!!! I bet it's one of the One Direction boys?(; hehe! I love this! And I hope that further up in the story the One Direction boys are still gonna be there? Please? And it would be great if it had more Niall in it(; <3 hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I....NEED.....MORE!! Love your story!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm officially addicted to ur stories Its come to dat

    ReplyDelete
  5. DITTO ^ omg I cnt wait for the next story it's so addicting and makes me want more excited to hear what happens next could it be zayn or justin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next please :) can't wait! You are amazing :D I don't want this story to end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's sooo good try to update more consistently I know not daily but like every other day

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this i need more and what ever happened to the love story one i need more of that on too please!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOREEEE PLEASE! :) ITS SO GOOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleassssseee hurry i am like dieing waiting for the next one!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved it!! Moreee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who is it?!? More more.more!! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.