25 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 44 last night

hello xx
Here's the next chapter<3



Chapter 44: last night

  • your p.o.v. *




I went over and opened the door.

YB: SISTER!

My brother picked me up in a big bear hug. I laughed as he sat me back at the ground.

YN: wow there brow, why are you so happy to see me?

He just grinned before he kissed my forehead and walked in to greet Justin. Hayden walked up and I gave her a hug.

HP: you look cute babe

YN: thank you Hayden

Then the turn came to Ryan.

RB: hey tomato

YN: hi Butsy

We hugged and then the turn came to Holly.

HS: hi you

YN: hey hun

We hugged and I closed the door behind her. We all sat down on the couch and the matching chairs. We started talking about what we had been doing and so. Suddenly I got a text, it was from Harry,

HS: We're in the lobby, need some help here?xx

YN: I'm coming :P

YN: I have to go down to the guys, they are in the lobby..

JB: shall I go with you?

YN: no stay here babe

I kissed his cheek before I left the room. I came down in the lobby to see 5 confused boys walking around.

YN: hey guys

They all turn and one by one a smile appeared on their faces.

H: hi sweetheart

Harry pulled me in to a hug, which I gladly returned, he was a sweet boy. The turn came to Zayn, Louis, Niall and last but not least Liam.

LT: you look very pretty (YN)

YN: thank you Lou

I gave his arm a slight squeeze.

YN: Leggo!

I started walking towards the elevator, the lads following me close behind. I could feel they were starring at my ass, I let it go without saying anything. We got in the elevator.

YN: it's floor 6

Niall pushed the button and the door closed. I was pushed against the wall, Harry standing right in front of me, face to face. His breath tickled on my skin as he spoke

HS: so it's your last night here as well?

YN: yeah, have to start school on monday

I sighted and the boys chuckled

YN: what's so funny about that?

LT: it's just weird that you're still in school, you seem so much older

YN: ehm thank you, I guess. Actually I'm attending the year above me, Hayden and Holly are both a year older than me. So I've always been hanging out with people that are older than me

LP: it's a compliment

YN: well thank you then

I smiled at the boys. They thought I seemed older, well I guess that's great.

NH: where are you from?

YN: I'm from (your hometown)

ZM: that's cool

YN: it's alright I think. It gets boring though, I wish I lived in NY or LA or something other like that

H: but don't you miss home?

YN: not really. You know I've only been here for like 5 days and I have my two best friends and my family here. I made new friends here, like you guys and my boyfriend is here, it's hard not to love it right?

LP: I see your point

The elevator opened and we all got out. Harry laid his arm casually around me when we walked out, I shook it off. I tried to avoid eye contact with him, this was awkward. My door was like right next to the elevator.

YN: welcome to my humble hotel room

I opened the door and saw how chocked they looked at they saw the giant suite. I grinned widely as I walked in front of them.

YN: come on in

They walked in and Louis was the first one to speak

LT: this is the fucking biggest suite I've seen in my life!

His voice got so high of excitement that I couldn't help it but laugh a little. The guys around the couch turned around.

(Holly is HS, Harry is H. Just to make it clear. I know I have been mixing it all up a bit, hope you get who is talking)

HS: hi there

Holly waved her hand and all the boys greeted her. We walked to the couch and everyone hugged/man hugged and all that stuff. There wasn't enough couch space and chairs so Zayn and Niall had to sit on the floor. Justin had grabbed me by the waist and I was seated on his lap. His fingers were playing casually with my hair while he was in a deep conversation with my brother and Ryan.

LT: how old are you even (YN)?

Louis was sitting on the chair next to Justin's and mine.

YN: how old do you think I am?

LT: well if you're still in school but old enough that Justin who is 17 wants to date you you must be.. hmm... 16?

YN: no, I'm 15 but I'm turning 16 the 25th of january

H: you're only 15?

YN: it's not ONLY 15, it's 15! alright?

Harry looked so chocked, what was he expecting? But dang he was funny as heck when he looked like that. I had to hold my tummy from laughing so hard.

JB: what's so funny?

Justin gave me a suspicious smile as I finally stopped laughing.

YN: these boys

I gestured my hand towards the 1D boys

YN: can't believe that I'm 15 and only turning 16 in less than a month

YB: it's true. Like I'm her brother and I'm 17, turning 18 the 1st of march

JB: you're birthday is the first of march?

Justin looked at my brother

YB: yups

JB: awesome, we're born the exact same day

YB: cool, we should have a huge party

JB: I am going to for sure, we could collab it`?

YB: that'd be awesome

YN: What about my sweet sixteen?

JB: I'll figure something out

Justin leaved a soft kiss on my neck and I smiled. It reminded me of how I still had marks from the other day, but I don't think they were so easy to see anymore.

H: Zayn and I have birthday soon, we're having a party, you should all come?

HP: cool

RB: awesome

YN: we'd love to

JB: for sure

We all talked a bit more, eating chips and drinking sodas and stuff. At some point Justin poked me and I got up.

YN: where are you going?

JB: I'll just get us some more to drink

He kissed my cheek before he walked off. I sat down on the chair again. Harry was seated on my other side.

H: so (YN) what are you doing in your sparetime?

YN: I dance, three times a week, then I run, have a job, homework and I love writing. I write blog and small stories and stuff.

H: wow that's awesome. Do your stuff get published?

YN: no no no no, I'm not that good at all

H: what's your blog?

YN: it's called livingmylife.blogspot.com

H: I'll just write that down

Harry wrote it down and just as I looked up Justin came walking back in.





COMMENT FOR MORE :D

7 comments:

  1. Its weird because I live in NYC but I love ur stories
    They make my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more please xx :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. More please :) it's really really nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome..<3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.