13 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 39 the following morning

Hello :)
You should know that I'm trying my best to post every second day! But I have tons of homework, my job and a lot of other stuff to do.. I'm really doing what I can<3
enjoy :)




Chapter 39: The following morning

  • your p.o.v. *

Justin looked at me. His eyes were shining with embarrassment and low confident.

YN: you're my boyfriend. I chose to be with you! I want to be with you! You're the most amazing, incredible, sweet, caring, kind, hot and smart boy I have ever met and I love you. Don't ever doubt that

Justin's lips curled up in a smile and he kissed my lips lightly.

JB: I love you honey

YN: let's go sleep now. It's 5.45

I stood up. Justin grabbed the duvet and my hand and we walked to the bed. Justin undressed him self and I pulled the shirt over my head. In our underwear we crawled under the warm duvet. I snuggled up to Justin's chest.

JB: goodnight love

YN: goodnight Justin

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

---Next morning

The sun was shining through the window and I opened my eyes. Justin's face was right in front of me, he was still asleep. I kissed his nose lightly and he mumbled. I smiled and turned around to see what time it was. I reached out for my phone. It was 12.30. I turned back around to watch Justin. He was calm in his sleep. His chest was moving up and down slowly along with him breathing. I stroke my hand over his hair, it was so soft, how did he do it? I had to ask him! I kissed his forehead before I carefully moved out of his arms, I didn't want to wake him up. I went out to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I thought back at last night, it had been a lot of drama, but still the best party I had ever been to. I thought back at Justin's and mine relationship. Actually we had not known each other for more than 3 weeks, and been a couple for like 1 and a half week. I felt like I had known him my whole life. I thought about how we already have had our ups and downs. The best night was when we were at Ryan's house and he had written a song for me. The song started playing in my mind as I got out of the shower. I dried my hair and added some make up to my face. I hadn't got a lot of sleep, so I was still tired. I took some clean under wear on before I walked back to the bedroom. Justin was still sleeping. I found this in my suitcase: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45228919 and got dressed. I walked out to the living room and just then my stomach groaled. I walked to the hotel phone and dialed the number for roomservice. I ordered some waffles and juice. I could feel a slight hangover and needed some sweet stuff. I walked back in to see that Justin was still sleeping. I crawled up beside him and picked up my phone. I texted both Holly and Hayden:

YN: Yo' beauties! Where R U? U left me last night -_- I know it wasn't on purpose but I'm still gonna slap U! BITCHES!

Only a few seconds past before a text ticked in. It was from Holly.

HS: Oh em gee! JEEZ i'm sooooo sorry bby! I'm at Ryan's, we're gunn watch some movies.. hangover!

YN(only to Holly): I forgive u. but I wanna slap yuh still! Alright, c ya l8 <3

HS: c you :*

Just then I got a text from Hayden:

HP: BooBoo i'm sorrayy!<3 Yuh know I'd NEVER do dat on purpose! I luff you 2 much! I'm at your brother's, he got his own room here on the hotel.. I'll come 'home' l8<3

YN: aww it's ok babe! I wuw chu 2! cool I didn't knew that, take care! See you <3

I laid my phone away. I knew they wouldn't do such stuff on purpose, they were my friends. Justin moved around. I started running my fingers down over his bare chest.

YN(whispering): wakey wakey baby

JB(mumbling): no mom

I giggled.

YN: I'm not your mom sweetheart

I leaned down and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes.

JB: hello

His morning voice was so sexy. His lips formed in to a smile and kissed mine back. I pulled away chuckling lightly. He pushed himself up in a sitting position. His chest was showing and I bit my lip and looked away.

JB: you're so cute

Justin reached out and took my hand. He squeezed it and I turned my head. A big smile was curling on his lips. I blushed and he left a soft kiss right on the blushing.

JB: why do you blush everytime I compliment you?

YN: because I get insecure

JB: why?

YN: because I'm not used to getting compliments all the time

He laughed and I shook my head.

JB: well you have to be used to it, cause I'm not gonna stop

He shrugged innocently and I laughed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I jumped up and Justin gave me a confused look

YN: breakfast

I yelled while I was running to get the door. I could hear Justin saying something like: such a lady. I opened the door with a big smile on my face. I think the young lady got kind of scared when she saw my wide grin, which made it even funnier. I decided to have a little fun

YoungLady: hello.

YN: yo'!

I showed off a peace sign and spoke with an Indian accent, I could see she was trying to hide how weird she thought I was.

YL: where can I put this?

I looked down and saw she was standing with a big dish covered with a shell. I cleared my throat and continued me Indian accent.

YN: follow me

She nodded and I walked in. I tried to walk with these small jumps, I think it came out pretty strange, cause when I looked at the girl she looked scared. I walked towards the couch and a matching table.

YN: happy new year btw

YL: thank you, you too

YN: just put it here

I gestured towards the table. She placed it down and I made a weird face as she looked up. Her face expression was priceless when she saw me. She turned around quickly and her eyes grew wider. I looked at the same direction, there Justin was standing. Only dressed in boxers. With a weird heart drew on his cheek with my lip stick. I had to bite my lip not to burst out laughing.

JB: hello young lady

Justin was trying to speak British. He started walking towards her but she took a step back.

YL: I got to go

She rushed towards the door.

YN: thanks for the waffles

I yelled with my Indian accent. She smacked the door after her and I broke down laughing. Justin was laughing so hard that he fell to the floor. I threw myself grabbing my tummy cause of the laugher.

JB(laughing): did you see her face?

YN(laughing).: She was so scared

We continued laughing for like five minutes. Everytime we stopped we looked at each other and started again. Finally we pulled ourself together.

YN: go take a shirt on so we can eat

JB: why? You don't like Mr. Bieber eating naked?

YN: no

I whined and covered my eyes. He laughed but walked out to dress. I removed the shell from the dish. The smoke from the still warm waffles whelmed up in my face. I sniffled it in. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over to open.

YN: well hello again

It was the roomservice girl from before. She still looked kinda freaked out but I spoke normal this time which seemed to calm her down a bit.

YL: sorry I just forgot your juice

YN: oh thanks

She handed me dish with two big glasses of juice. Just then Justin walked out dressed in one of my shirts, which was way too small and my cowboy skirt

JB: aye babe doesn't this fit me well?

He looked up and his face turned funny as heck when he saw the girl was back. I was so close to break down laughing again.

YL: you're freaks!

The girl turned around and almost ran down the hallway. I slammed the door close, sat the glasses down and started laughing so hard. I laughed and laughed and laughed. At last I pulled myself together. Justin was still laughing. I took the juice and placed them on the table before I walked up to Justin.

YN: you are a fucking freak

JB: language babe!

He smiled and I got up on my toe and kissed him. He kissed me back with an intense move. His lips pressed on mine so hard but still so soft. My tummy spun around as we pulled away.

YN: seriously now change I'm starving

JB: I don't have anything here, it's not ma place.

YN: I think I got one of my brother's hoodies.

JB: why?

YN: I stole it

I shrugged and Justin followed me laughing. I went to my suitcase and found the hoodie. Justin took it on, it fitted him quiet well.

JB: what about pants?

YN: I got nothing

JB: underpants it is

Justin handed me my skirt. I shook my head and looked down at his body. We walked out and sat down to eat our waffles. After we ate I found my laptop. I logged on my twitter and started looking through my timeline.. Justin laid an arm around me, what we saw made me speechless...



What's happening on twitter? comment for more :)

9 comments:

  1. OMB ITS SOOO CUTE IM HAPPY U WRITE THESE WONDERFUL STORIES!!!! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvvvvvveeeee ittttttt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR STORY

    ReplyDelete
  5. exited for the next chapter CAN'T WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm begging you! Don't EVER stop writing these... LOVE THEM! more please <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really nice!! Great work. You are so talented :) can't wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.