3 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter New Years eve (part1)

Hello(:
Thank you all for reading!
I know you can do this.. I need at least 8 comments on this to post the next chapter<3 YOU GO GIRLS!
here:


Chapter 34: New Years eve
  • your p.o.v. *
Justin was dressed in http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bieber-Skylanders-on-NYE2.jpg He was soo handsome I was speechless. I looked in to his eyes, they were shining happily at me. I saw how his eyes ran down my body and his smile grew wider.
YN: hello
JB: hi
I stepped backwards and he came in to the room. He reached out his arms and I walked in to the close hug. His scent flew around me and I felt my knees go weak. He pulled a little back so we could look into each other's eyes. His smile melted my heart.
JB: hi
I giggled and kissed him lightly. His lips were soft and warm on mine. I stepped back and saw my brother and Ryan come in. They both had a huge bouquet of flowers in their hands. Ryan was dressed in a nice white shirt. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and his hair was styled. Justin leaned over.
JB: I've never seen him dressed in a shirt before
I chuckled under my breath and watched as he walked over and handed Holly the flowers. She blushed lightly as he kissed her cheek. I saw how her cheeks got a deeper red as he complimented her. I turned to watch my brother. He was wearing a red shirt with a black tie. His trousers were skinny and black, he looked good. He winked at me before walking to Hayden. His eyes ran over her body and a smirk appeared as he handed her the flowers and kissing her lips. I turned to Justin with a happy smile, I loved those people. Justin handed me a little box.
JB: you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
His voice was deep and I felt how every word went directly to my heart. My cheeks got red as he kissed me. I looked down at the box in my hands.
YN: what is this Justin?
JB: open it
He looked at me with enthusiasm. I giggled at his childish happiness. I opened the little box and my eyes met this: http://blog.topons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/87.jpg The necklace was beautiful. I was speechless. Justin reached out and picked it up. He turned me around and locked the necklace around my neck. I felt the heart bump down on my chest. The silver was cold. I turned back around, still speechless. I laid my arms around Justin's waist. He laid his around mine and pulled us closer. Our foreheads were touching.
YN: thank you
I managed to whisper under my breath. Justin just smiled and locked our lips. His kiss made me weak. When we pulled away I found Justin's eyes. They were a dark brown colour and I knew that the up coming year was going to be incredible.
RB: we should probably get going
I turned to see Ryan speaking with his arm casually around Holly. I watched Holly's eyes on Ryan's face with the love shining from her eyes.
YN: sure thing
I intertwined my fingers with Justin's as we walked out the door. We all got down to the car. It was a big van so we could all be in there. I ended up between my brother and Justin. Justin was still holding my hand.
YN: I got a text from Sel earlier, she's in Texas to celebrate New Year
HP: oh. I wanted to thank her for the dresses
YN: no worries babe, I already done that
She smiled thankfully at me.
YB: I thank her too
Andy looked at Hayden and winked. Her face got a deep red and I whined.
YN: ew! Don't flirt around when I'm here
He laid his shoulder around Hayden grinning.
YB: sorry lil'sis' but you'll have to get used to it
I punched his arm and laughed. We all did actually. For the rest of the ride we just talked casually about what was happening tonight. After we ate we were going to Times Square where Justin was performing, we others were gonna be backstage. After that there was a party thrown where we were heading. Justin told that One direction were gonna be there, which made me and the girls fangirl pretty much.
YN: sorry guys, but come one! One Direction are hot
Justin pouted and I leaned in to him. I placed my lips on his ear.
YN: not as hot as you of course
He shivered at the touch of my breath and I kissed his cheek giggling. We pulled up at this very fancy restaurant and everyone heard my tummy groal.
JB: such a lady
I laughed as we all got out of the car. We went in to the restaurant and got our table right away. The dinner was quiet fun and we all six got very well along. When we ended the dinner it was about 9pm and we had to go to Times Square.
YN: you're nervous about performing?
I turned in the car too look at Justin. A smile was curling on his lips and he laid his arm around my shoulder.
JB: I'm never nervous about performing, only one thing can make me nervous...
YN: What?
He leaned close and whispered in my ear.
JB: you
His voice sent trembles down my spin and my cheeks got red. I pushed his shoulder playfully and he laughed. We arrived at times square and all went down behind the stage. Justin left us all to go dress up for his performance. We sat in a couple of sofas and only a few moments went by before Justin's and my parents came by.
PM: hello youngsters
YN: hey
I went up to hug her, then Jeremy and then my parents. We all sat down in the couches.
YD: so what plans do you kids have for later?
RB: they are throwing a party on this club for 15-25 years old, only with invitation
YN: and guess who's coming mom?
I turned to my mom with a sneaky smile. She got up and went to my seat with a big grin, we both knew what the other was thinking.
YN+YM(screaming): ONE DIRECTION
We started jumping around in the room while they others were laughing. We finally broke down laughing so hard my tummy was aching.
JerB: what's up with them and the 1D boys?
YD: they are in love with their accents
PM: they are hot!
RB: Pattie! They're like your son's age
Ryan was laughing.
PM: I know
She laughed and we all joined in. I sat down and chatted with Holly for a while. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes...




Now COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

14 comments:

  1. Loved it can't wait to find out who covered my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mor3!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this girl!! More! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I CANT SEE SOMEONE COVERED MY EYES!!! hahahaha totally random but AWESOME!!! please write more soon LOVVVVVVEEEE your stories <3 I would say I have viewed this your site about 2,000 times!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMB I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT I CNT WAIT TO HERE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ( I may not be a big fan on 1 direction) but the story is just amazing Srry about last time I wasn't able to comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazingly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it moreeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so good your so talented <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo good! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it! mooooore please. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next chapter please!! AND LOOK U ALREADY GOT 8 COMMENTS!!:DD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Next please :D your writing is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.