22 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 43 you're cute

hi guys xx
You know at the moment I only get like 5 comments, that's not enough! I know some of you are tweeting me, but could we try to say that you have to comment? you don't have to log in or anything, just to see how many readers I have?:-) so if you're reading, PLEASE leave a commment<3

enjoy :)



Chapter 43: You're cute

  • Your P.O.V. *

HS: Hey(: I'm glad to hear! It's me and the lads' last night here, wondering if you all wanted to meet up? Xx Harry

JB: who is it?

Justin's face peeked and looked over my shoulder. I saw his eyes reading the text. A little wrinkle showed up on his cute forehead. I stroke my finger over it.

YN: don't wrinkle, you're gonna get old soon then

Justin stepped back.

JB: you wanna meet up with them?

YN: I don't see why not?

JB: it's our last night here

YN: I know

I tilted my head, I had a really hard time trying to read him right now.

JB: don't you want to be like.. you know.. just the two of us.?

Justin looked at the ground. He was scratching the back of his head nervously. I stepped to him and pecked his cheek.

YN: You're so cute

He looked up and I grinned widely. He shook his head

JB: don't call me cute, it's sexy

He winked and I laughed.

YN: Listen Justin you know I want to hang out with you and all, but we are hanging out alone right now and I really wanna spend some time with Ryan and the 1 d boys as well. You know I'm seeing you again for sure, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing these boys again

JB: you're right love. I'm gonna miss Holly and Hayden as well

I smiled at him happily and went in for a hug. I locked my arms around his waist and he held me close.

YN: thank you

JB: no problemo babe, but you know one thing we can't do when they are there

I pulled away. Still in Justin's arms I looked up at his face. A smirk appeared on his beautiful lips and suddenly I knew what he was thinking.

YN: oh poor Bieber who doesn't get his sex tonight

I pouted and he kissed my lips.

JB: I know you want too sex me baby

He winked and I laughed. I stepped away

YN: perv

JB: you like it

I shrugged as an answer and Justin laughed. I quickly texted Harry back.

YN: Sounds great, our last night too! What about we all meet at my hotel room at 7.30?xx

Justin poked my tummy and I looked up confused.

JB: you should text the girls as well

YN: why did you poke me?

I gave him a confused look.

JB: I like to poke you

YN: weirdo. But I will, just a sec

YN(to Holly and Hayden): yo' ladies! We're all meeting at our room 7.30 xx 1D r coming 2 :) I'll buy snacks on my way home ;) see ya' l8

JB: now let's grab some food.

Justin took my hand and pulled me towards the cafe we were standing outside of. We got a table and I planted my ass on the sight with a big sight. Justin sat down on the opposite with a chuckle.

YN: what's so funny Bieber`?

I leaned over the table and rested my head in my hands. Justin kissed my nose and I smiled.

JB: I just find you cute

YN: It's sexy Bieber

JB: you're that too for sure

Justin winked and I laughed. The bodyguards sat down on the table next to us. Justin went to the toilet and I started talking with these guys. They were cool. Justin arrived back at the table.

JB: what do you want?

YN: I think I'll order the pesto bagel

JB: great.. WAITER

He yelled it out so every one in the cafe turned around. They gave us some strange looks and Justin waved at them. I reached out and smacked his arm for him to take it down.

YN: Justin!

I snapped it out between my teeth. Justin just grinned cockily and I had to laugh. The waiter came to out table. She was a little Latin American babe. A real babe, looked like this: http://www.mypanamagirl.com/images/Rosa1.jpg Like I'm not kidding she was a fucking babe!

Waitress: Hello how can I help you?

She sent me a stunning smile. I think I was in love

YN: you're beautiful

I smacked my hand over my mouth. Justin sent me a weird stare but the girl just laughed.

W: thank you, I can only say you too

I felt myself blush, what the actual fuck?

JB: Sorry for MY girlfriend, she's always speaking her mind

The waitress smiled at Justin then she turned and winked at me. I smiled back and she giggled.

W: what can I get you?

JB: we'd like a pesto bagel, a beef sandwich, two cokes and..?

Justin nodded at the security’s and they ordered their food.

W: alright, I'll find that for you

She left us and I smacked my forehead. Justin broke down laughing as I felt my face get more and more red.

JB: what the heck was that? Am I missing that my girlfriend is a lesbian or something?

YN: come on admit Biebs she is a babe!

JB: I don't know, I only have eyes for you

He blinked his lashes innocently and I sent him an ugly face. Justin laughed and I joined. It was another waiter who came with our food and drinks. Justin and I really had fun. We were so childish when we were making fun of each other and so on. I pushed my plate away from me. I leaned down on my seat and clapped my filled tummy

YN: Yummy yummy in my tummy

I sang and Justin laughed. Just then a group of three girls walked up to us. The security's let them get to Justin's and my table. They were around my age, seemed very nervous.

JB: hello girls, what can I do for you?

Justin leaned back in his seat with a flirty smile, the girls seemed to get even more nervous. Justin smirked and I kicked him under the table.

JB: OUCH!

He looked at me with a confused smile, I sent him a innocent smile. I turned to the girls with a genuine smile.

YN: hi girls, how are you?

Girl1: good thanks.

Girl2: we're very big fans of you Justin

Girl3; could we get a picture maybe?

JB: of course

Justin raised.

YN: let me take the pics

Girl1: no we want pictures with you as well

YN: why?

Girl2: you're Justin's gf

Girl3: you're sweet

Girl1: and beautiful

YN: wow I love you girls

I jumped up and gave them all a big hug. They got their pictures and after Justin and I went to the cash to pay.

JB: ready to go home and relax before the others come?

YN: sure

I grabbed his hand and we went home to the hotel. I got one of the bodyguards to buy snacks for me. As we got home Justin threw himself on the couch and I jumped on top of him.

JB: you're heavy

YN: fuck you

JB: that'd be nice

YN: ew!

I stuck my tongue out and he laughed. We laid the whole afternoon on the couch just talking, laughing and kissing. At six Justin ordered some food and I fixed the hotel room a bit. I dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45756273 I walked back out to find Justin eating a burger sitting on the couch.

YN: what do you think?

He looked up and I spun around. I stopped and looked at him

JB: how come I've been so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend?

YN: you're sweet

I plopped down beside him, kissed his cheek and grabbed the other burger. Justin laughed at my eating habits, he says I eat like a boy. At 7.30 Justin had also changed, we had cleaned everything up, fixed snacks and drinks and then the door bell rang...




NOW COMMENT :D

12 comments:

  1. Moreeeeeeeeeeeee!! So good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv it and it was really funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so excited when a new chapter comes out XD Whos with me ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im with you Alicja.x ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious!!! I love it. The girl have such a really good sense of humor. Hahahaha. More please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay i love it OMG whats going to happen next??? haha i cant wait for Boyfriend!!! heres the first part just in case u havent seen it <3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiXYlo9E98&feature=g-all-u&context=G243aa64FAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ALWAYS READ THIS! so if i don't comment that means i'm lazy <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your story but Im to lazy to coment :/ but keep going it's amzing i love it and can toy plz do a r rated story plz haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything u write I never want to STOP READING UR JUST SUCH A GREAT WRITER THY I BECOME SO ENGAGED WHEN READING !!!! OMB #BOYFRIEND ONLY 3 DAYSSSSS (until us beliebers are Justin girlfriends ) I CNT WAIT until u post more and when. Bieber finally posts boyfriend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we'll I'm only uup to reafiing this but ur tallent is sooooo amasing and I realy loved all ur stories so far I know I'm late 4 thiis but u rock :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.