11 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 38 how could you?

Hello (:
Sorry it's been too long, I've been busy!
Here is the next chapter:




Chapter 38: How could you?

  • your p.o.v. *

I looked up and my eyes were filled with tears. In front of me the one direction boys were standing.

YN: I- I...I

I jumped up and threw myself in Zayn's arms. He closed his arms around me and hugged me close. The tears started streaming down my cheeks, how could my friends just leave me here? Like really! It was sooo mean! Zayn just stroke my back and finally I pulled away.

ZM: tell me what happened sweetheart?

YN: After I talked with Harry I went to catch up with the others but I couldn't find them. I searched around for a quarter before I sat down here, it's been about half an hour now

LP: you poor thing

Liam pulled me in to a hug and I hid my face in his jacket. I was starting to build an anger up towards my 'friends' How the fuck could they just leave me like that!? I mumbled in to Liam's chest.

YN: I can't believe they left me.

NH: it seems pretty strange.

I stepped back and looked at the boys, they all seemed very worried.

YN: I have no idea what I should've done if you guys didn't show up

I smiled but felt my teeth chatter

LT: you're freezing

He pulled of his jacket and laid it around my shoulders. I smiled and stuttered out a thank you.

ZM: let's get you home

Zayn laid his arm around me and we started walking. We came to a waiting car and all got in on the backseat. I sat in between Zayn and Harry. Zayn was sitting with his arm around me, trying to warm me up. I told which hotel I was staying in and the van sat off.

YN: what were you guys doing there anyway?

H: I kind of forgot my jacket

I tilted my head at Harry,

YN: how come?

H: well I was talking to you and forgot about it I guess

He smiled and showed off his cute dimples. I felt a little blush coming and turned my head the other direction to hide it. The boys laughed

LT: I see some blushing going on

YN: not funny Tomlinson

I sighted. I saw how the boys gave each other a weird stare, but I just looked out the window. I was so frustrated. Like did Justin leave me on purpose? Or was it just a mistake? I hoped for the last one, but I could still feel the anger. How could he just forget me? The van pulled up at the hotel and I cringed myself out of Louis' jacket. I handed it back and thanked him.

YN: thank you guys

ZM: you're sure we shouldn't follow you up to make sure anyone is there?

Zayn looked at me with worry. I laid my hand on his arm to calm him

YN: it's sweet of you but no thanks. I'll be fine. See you guys around

I got out of the car and walked to the hotel without looking back. I went in the lobby and up to my room. I found my key car and locked myself in. I walked around in the suite and turned on some light. It was empty, no sight of any of my 'friends'. I went to the bathroom and removed my make up. I looked at the time, it was 5.15 in the morning. Gosh... I loosened my hair and brushed my teeth. All of a sudden I felt the sleepyness overwhelm me. I slipped out of my dress and looked around for my PJ. Just then someone knocked on the door. I wrinkled my brows, who would knock on someone's door at this time? I grabbed the nearest shirt and just threw it over me. I walked and opened the door. Outside of my door Justin was standing. His eyes were red and his teeth were chattering. His hair and cloth was a mess

YN: OMG JUSTIN!

I crashed my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. His whole body was shivering. I dragged him after me. He was rambling words out

YN: shut up and sit down

I placed him down on the couch, running out to find some blankets. I grabbed my duvet and ran back. I covered him up and sat down beside him. I laid my arms around Justin trying to warm and comfort him. After some minutes he finally had gotten some more colour in his face and his teeth were not chattering.

YN: what happened babe?

I stroke my fingers over his chin and smiled calmly. Seeing him like this was breaking my heart into pieces, but I had to be strong.

JB: where have you been?

YN: answer my question first

His voice was rusty, he had been outside for a long time.

JB: you were talking to that Harry dude and I went out to find our car. Somehow tons of fans were outside the club so I got caught up. Ryan texted me that they had all got the car and that you and I could get another. I went back to the club but couldn't find you so I thought you had went back here.. I would have called you but my phone had no more battery. I went back here but didn't find you. So I walked to the club and back here looking for you and now you're here

YN: Justin you poor thing

I pulled him in to a hug and he rested his chin on my shoulder. I rubbed his back feeling his heart in his chest. After a long hug I pulled away to see his eyes. I wasn't angry with him at all anymore, I was just happy that nothing bad happened.

YN: I've been searching for you too

Justin stroke his hand through my hair.

JB: you know you're even prettier without make up

His smile reached his eyes and my heart raced

YN: you're too good to be true

I leaned in and kissed his lips softly.. He kissed me back with so much passion, I could feel how worried he had been. He stroke his hand through my hair. I felt the blanket slip away as he pushed me down so we were laying. Justin's body was warm and heavy over mine. His breath was deep as he kissed down my neck. His kiss made me tremble and I let my hands roam down his back. His breath was hot and tickled on my neck. His hands went under my shirt and stroke over my tummy. I shivered and connected our lips. I slipped my tongue over his lips and he let my tongue enter his mouth. His hands were stroking my tummy as we made out. He pulled away and we opened our eyes. He was holding himself up on his hands with his arms on each side of my face. I stroke my hand through his hair.

YN: You know I was actually kind of pissed with you?

JB: why?

Justin's face turned serious and I stroke his hair again.

YN: I thought you left me on purpose

JB: why would I do that?

I shrugged and Justin laughed. I pushed him off me and sat up. I stretched while yawning. Justin reached out for me and pulled me into him. I cuddled up to his chest and he laid his arm around me.

JB: actually I was kind of pissed about you too

YN: why?

I had my eyes close so I couldn't see his face.

JB: because you seem to be really interested in those 1D boys

YN: mm

JB: and I got jealous of how much attention you paid to them

I sat up and looked at Justin's face. He was starring down at his hands. He couldn't keep them still.

YN: hey Justin, look at me...



I need 10 comments at least before I post the next chapter ;)

16 comments:

  1. Loved it mores!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have been waiting for this for sooo long omg it's amazing my heart sank ur a great writer <3 IT'S GREAT !!!!!! OMB u cnt wait for more I wonder what there gonna say

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 MORE ? PLEASE DONT ! I NEED IT NOW !!!!!! OMG . FUCK THIS REALLY AMAZAYN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please keep writing it's an amazing story

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's soo great!! Next please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH-MAZINGGG!! LOVE IT! Next.(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaah... am i the only one that has this really good imagination, and can see all this story with myself in it ?? Its like reading a really good book :) I LOVE THEM <3 MORE!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^ no I feel the same way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ekkkkk!! Freakin' AMAZING! ! Keep writin furl keep writin

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSHHH! you are a GENIUS! you are super amazing! ahahahahahahaha! hope you could upload more often though, but i just wanted to say KEEP IT UP! i love youuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I just LOVE love it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.