15 Mar 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 40 so much drama

hello everyone :)
Thank you for the comments..<3 Keep them up okay!
Enjoy<3


Chapter 40: so much drama

  • your p.o.v. *

My timeline was filled with hate towards me! ME! OMG! The number 1 TT was: (YN) is a FAMEWHORE!

I clicked on a link that said: GET THE WHOLE STORY HERE. The article said: (YN), a so called Belieber, has been spotted out celebrating New Years with Justin Bieber. Pictures of them dancing and kissing have been circling around the internet all day. An inside person claims that the couple was very happy and loving towards each other. Later at the New Years night (YN) has been spotted with One Direction, British boyband. She has been seen leaving the night club: PARADISE. Dressed in one of the member's jacket covered under the member's, Zayn Malik, arm. Justin Bieber and One Direction fans are very big fan bases and they seem to all hate the unfamous (YN). We are still following up the story.

JB: fuck..

Justin reached out and closed my laptop. He took it away from my lap.

JB: hey baby look at me.

He grabbed both my hands there were laying on my lap. I was starring out in the air. A fame whore. Millions of people said I was a fame whore. I felt my eyes get watery but I blinked to get the tears away. I wasn't going to cry in front of Justin. Show him you're a strong girl! He doesn't have to worry about you! With these thoughts I turned around to face Justin. I tried with a smile, but failed miserable.

JB: don't listen to them

YN: I'm not

JB: I can see you're not okay princess, I know you

He squeezed my hands but I pulled them away from him. I stroke my hands over my tights.

YN: I'm fine there's nothing to worry about

I raised from the sofa and turned to Justin.

YN: you want anything?

Before he could answer I had already walked to the minifridge in our room. I cleared my throat before opening the fridgedoor. I starred at everything without seeing anything, my mind was blurry. People called a famewhore? How could they? They didn't knew me at all! I felt Justin's arms creep around my waist and I closed the fridge with a sight.

JB: please look at me (YN)

I turned around in his arms but my eyes were at the ground. Justin's hands roamed over my body and lifted my arms around his neck. I looked up and my eyes met a genuine smile of his.

JB: it doesn't matter what they say, what matter is that I love you, k?

I nodded slightly. I felt so worseless. Justin was too good for me, no doubt about that.

JB: tell me what you're thinking?

His voice was deep and warm. It sang in my ears.

YN: you're too good for me Justin

JB: that's not true

He looked hurt, like I just told that he wasn't good enough, which was the opposite of what I did.

YN: yes it is! You're so talented, sweet, kind, smart, funny and extremely handsome. I'm just normal

I looked back at the ground. My heart sank as Justin kept on being silent. Just as I would step away from Justin his hand went under my chin. He lifted my head and connected our lips. Sparks exploded! Never had I tried something this amazing. His lips fitted perfectly with mine, it was like they melted together in one. It got more and more intense. Justin's tongue slipped in to my mouth. It played around and my whole body trembled. We broke apart and I looked in to Justin's eyes.

JB: you're everything apart from normal. You're sweeter, funnier, smarter, cuter, more beautiful, kinder, more grateful, more friendly, more generous and more amazing than any other girl I've ever met! Don't say I'm too good for you, if anyone is too good it's you. You deserve a guy that can be with you all the time and I can't do that. You deserve to be treated like a princess everyday, but I can't do that. You deserve better than me!

His words soaked in to my body and made my heart race.

YN: stop, please Justin, stop. You do more than I could have ever wished for. I know that you have to travel and all, I accept that a hundred procent. Just don't leave me, I've never been this happy before

JB: it's the first January of a new year and you know what else it is?

I shook my head

JB: it's the first step to forever for us

I smiled and locked my lips with Justin. For a long sweet moment we were both just enjoying the feeling of our lips touching. At last we broke apart.

JB: you know what?

YN: no?

JB: I know what we're doing

YN: okay?

I gave him a weird look, but he just grinned back. He walked to the couch and plopped down, I got down beside him. He grabbed my laptop and turned it on. He logged out of his twitter and logged in on his own. I sat there watching him as he first tweeted and RT'ed some fans. Then he tweeted something pretty different: @justinbieber: come watch my ustream in 15mins. BE READY!

YN: what the fuck Justin?

JB: we're having a livestream babe

YN: why?

JB: because I want my fans to see you and I want them to accept you!

YN: but..

JB: not buts, we're doing this

YN: I was going to say, but shouldn't you maybe get some pants on then?

Justin looked down himself and I laughed.

JB: nah I'll just grab a blanket

I shook my head as he got up and picked a blanket. He sat back down and I cuddled up to him so we both got covered by the blanket.

YN: you're sure about this Justin?

JB: yes. They'll have to accept that I'm dating the most incredible girl in the world, if they can't accept it then..

He shrugged.

YN: promise me something?

JB: what?

YN: promise me that you'll never ever dump your fans because of me?

I gave him a serious look. I knew exactly how I felt when Jelena was on. I accepted it, but I wanted Justin to be open. But also I felt like suddenly he forgot a bit about us, and I didn't want that to happen. I was a Belieber by heart, and I wanted all my Belieber friends to feel amazing.

JB: you're serious?

I nodded.

JB: I can't promise that, it compares to their reaction

YN: promise me Justin!

I laid my hands on his arm.

JB: alright I promise you

YN: thank you

I pulled him in and hugged. Our bodies were touching and a warm steam floated trough me.

JB: ready for the ustream?

Justin pulled away. I nodded and he started the cam..



comment for more :)

13 comments:

  1. YAY I LOVE IT!!!! is 1D going to be in it anymore??? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!! :) next;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Moooore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it <3 it's amazing! Next please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. more more more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB I just fucking love ur stories
    They feel so real

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your storiess!! More more more :) eekkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  8. More! Epicnesss of a story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Please never ever stop writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. c'mon, WRITE MORE! please x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleeease make the background white. Me and my friend can't read anything! And we really like this story

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.