2 Feb 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 22 he's just in love

Hello (:
AS you can scroll down on the page and see the owner on this page is back, her twitter is @FlirtyBieber1 :)
I am her co-owner(@TrueKennySwag)
Here's the next chapter<3



JS: seriously dude you're starting to annoy me
I looked up from my phone screen. Jaden was giving me an annoyed look.
JB: sorry man, but I miss her
JS: I kind of get it, you've told me a thousand times!
I looked down at my screen. It was a picture of (YN) from the first day I saw her. There was a surprise in her eyes, she had no idea I was going to snap that pic, but still a beautiful smile was playing in her gorgeous lips. I sighted and closed my phone. It's been like a day since I arrived here at the Smith's. (YN) was arriving in NY tomorrow.
JS: I've got an idea
Jaden looked at me with a huge smile
JB: okay?
JS: Let's write a new years song
I thought about if for a bit.
JB: Great idea!
We made our special hand shake and started writing. It didn't take long time before we got this:

[Jaden Smith]
Girl it’s almost the new year, and its too clear, me you and a RootBeer, Float
In my house ’bout to count down cause we got the whole crew here
Yo they bout to party hardy. lookin for a hottie with a nice body
Ooh ya’ll have fun with that we dont need the mistletoe we was under that like 20 minutes ago
And if you can give me all your love you better give me some more
The new years commin you aint trippin no more
So I dont need music bout to listen to yo’h-h-h-h-h heart beat
Try to stop me if you want to but you know you dont want to
So don’t do it, dont ruin the moment I put me and you in
[Justin Bieber]
It’s the start of the new year, baby, baby yeah
And I know what to do with it, baby baby yeah
Im gonna make your cheeks red when I kiss your neck
Girl im never leavin cause you are the best baby
Yeah yeah. I wanna give you everything
Never feel ’cause girl you’re coming home with me, yeah
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
Its the new year me and you girl yeah I know this love is true
I remember when you moved here everything was oh so new and
Yeah I promise to be true and ill give all my love to you
Jaden smith is to my right thats the cougar and hes got a root beer
[Jaden Smith]
Uh got friends I called em all
Cause 2012 is the year of the love
And we gon’ start it off
We can get a plane today and get a car toma’
We dont do it small at all
No girl tell me what I gotta to do
I can be the beat that you rockin to
I can do anything nothing is impossible especially with you girl
And I never need a new girl
This love is true girl
Aye welcome to the crew girl
2012 im so excited
The mayans was lien nobodys dyin’
Yeah girl but you knew that
Knockin’ at your door like Who’s That?
Yes I love you, you say true dat
Guys they want you I say too bad
[Justin Bieber]
It’s the year, I wanna give you everything
Never feel cause girl you’re coming home with me yeah
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
If you got a girl put your hand up
Ladies if you got a man put your hands up
If you got a girl put your hand up
Ladies if you got a man put your hands up
Girl 2012 is the year to be
Better
Stronger
Closer to the people around you
So grab someone special
And just
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
5,4,3,2,1
Kiss me
Kiss me
All the love floating in the song came from my heart directly to (YN). I was so in to writing the song with Jaden.
JS: this is dope man
JB: heck yeah. The chicks are gonna go nuts
We laughed and made the finishing touches.
JB: let's get some lunch and then hit the studio later
JS: alright, where's Ryan?
JB: sleeping.. he's such a teen!
We laughed as we walked in and yelled Ryan up. We went to the kitchen and grabbed some food.
JS: aye Justin tell me more about this (YN)
I smiled to myself,
RB: don't get him started
JS: what do you mean?
RB: if he first start talking he's not gonna stop for an hour
JS: the kid is in love Ryan
RB: yeah but it's annoying when you have to listen to it all the time
JB: aye dude I'm here
I slapped his shoulder. The boys laughed at me, but I just smiled. As long as they joked about me being in love I didn't care.. because that was actually what I was, in love! Since I met (YN) I had been flying around on my own pink cloud. I talked to her on the phone last night, just the sound of her voice made my heart race. I had spend a lot of time with her this Christmas and it seemed like she could bring me in a good mood no matter what. I really loved Selena when I was with her, but (YN) was so different. I couldn't describe how it felt everytime I saw her. Everything about her made my heart skip, she was incredible.
JS: Snap it Biebs!
Jaden snapped his fingers in front of my face. Both the boys were starring at me.
JB: what?
I looked at them.
JS: thinking about your girl?
JB: yea
I smiled. I was thinking about her all the time, she never left my mind, not for a single second.
JS: let's go to the studio
As we drove there we told Ryan about our song, he thought it was great. We used the rest of the day in the studio. The song ended out pretty well. When we got back to the house I sprinted to my room. I made a deal with (YN) that I would come on skype at 6pm, it was only in 2 minutes. I turned on my computer and logged on skype, just in time. She was online I called her up. It only took a second before she answered. Her beautiful face lighted up my screen. I sat down relaxing on my bed.
JB: hey princess
YN: hey Bieber
She smiled widely, my heart raced. Take a chill pill heart! Her hair was floating perfectly down her round formed shoulders. Her eyes were shining and her cheeks had a light red color.
JB: you look beautiful today
YN: well have you looked yourself in the mirror babe? You're handsome
She winked and I chuckled, see! She always makes me happy!
YN: what have you been doing today?
JB: actually Jaden and I recorded a song
YN: wow SWAG much
JB: yeah man
We laughed.
YN: let me hear
JB: ehm okay
I found a clip from it on my phone and played it for her. She sat for a while just licking her lips, dang she was sexy! I wanted to kiss her so bad right now.
YN: your voice is fuckin sexy
JB: language!
YN: whoops! Your voice is hella sexy
She blew me a kiss. I felt something in my pants, shit she was hot! I wanted her here next to me so I could touch her right away. That was awkward bitch! Stop it! Her smile was shining at me through the screen.
JB: what have you been doing today?
YN: I spent time with Holly and Hayden.
She started laughing, it was the cutest thing ever.
JB: what?
I sent her a huge smile.
YN: well you should just have seen their faces when I told we were celebrating New Years with you in New York. It was priceless
She cracked down laughing and I couldn't help it but laugh along. Her laugh was the most incredible sound ever.
JB: have you told them about 'us'?
She tilted her head and taped her lips. She was drop dead gorgeous.
YN: ehm.. no
JB: why?
YN: I just don't know how to get it out
JB: well if you don't tell them before you arrive I'll yell it when you come
I winked and she giggled.
YN: alright Bieber, I'll tell 'em. Pinky promise!
She showed of her finger and I laughed. We talked a bit more before her mom called her.
YN: COMIN MOM! I gotta go, but we'll meet up tomorrow evening?
JB: yeah I'll get a guy to pick you up at the airport and drive you to the hotel.
YN: great, can't wait to see you
JB: can't wait to see either princess
She always blushed when I called her cute nicknames. We said goodbye and I logged off skype. I went on twitter, RT and tweeting some fans. I was in such a good mood, (YN)'s work. I started packing my belongings, Ryan and I were leaving for New York tomorrow at 12. After I went down and chilled with the boys for the rest of the night. When I got to bed I picked up my phone. I wanted to text (YN)
On text:
JB: hey hun :)x
(YN): hey there Bieber ;) xx
JB: Am I bothering you?
(YN): you're never bothering me dumbass ;)
JB: oh well never say never ;) xx
(YN): funny one Biebs.. funny one...
JB: haha :) well I just wanted to say goodnight, can't wait for tomorrow<3
(YN): aww that's sweet of you! Can't wait either, but I gtg, need to pack my last stuff and head to bed.
JB: okay (: sweet dreams bby<3
(YN): you too xx

I laid my phone away with a smile. Today was going to be great, I couldn't wait to feel her in my arms. I turned of the lights and drifted to sleep.


Comment for more :)

6 comments:

  1. Omg ur sooooo amazing U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND !!! Pls don't stop blogging These chapters because they make me so happy <3 I hope ur not quitting because the owner is back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofc she wont quit doing this story b'cause without her, this blog would be already dead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. foreal dont quit. your story makes my day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB THIS IS AMAZING !!! <3 Please do more :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What will happen at New year's eve ? I can't wait. I want more ;) <3
    -Sophie-

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.