4 Feb 2012

Love story. Chapter 1


Chapter 1
"We could be friends if you want"

My name is [your name] and I'm 17 years old. Take a look at me http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcd...I live with my family in a small town called Stratford. I love living here, because people here are friendly and there aren't a lot of crimes like in big cities. I have a big brother David. He's 18 years old and all girls likes him. Like, how can you like a guy, who acts like a jerk. Haha, just kiddin' :) But seriously, every week he has a new girlfriend, crazy huh? Anyway, take a look at him and see why all the girls likes him http://data.whicdn.com/images/... At my spare time I always hang out with my two best friends. One of them is Samantha, as I like to call her 'Sammy'. I just love to play with her blond hair  http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcd... One thing I don't like, is her attitude. Oh, and my second bff is Tom. Yup, a guy :) We are best friends since kindergarten. Tom always makes me laugh, and cheers me when I'm sad. And guess what, I like to play with his hair too. Actually, I love to play with everyone's hair, Lol. So take a look at Tom http://data.whicdn.com/imag...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I was sleeping when someone jumped on me. I quickly woke up and looked at that person. It was my big bro. 

YN: Are you crazy or what? *I shouted still half asleep*
David: Guess what? *he was very excited* 
YN: What?
David: Someone's coming to town!!!
YN: Who?
David: Our old friend.
YN: Just tell me already, so I could go back to sleep!
David: Justin, and he's coming tomorrow.
YN: wait, don't tell me... Justin Bieber?
David: Yes! Isn't that great?
YN: Yeah...*I nod my head* 
David: Oh shit! Look at the time, I'll be late for work. Bye, sis.
YN: Ok, bye.


(My brother works in a restaurant as a waiter. Cool, right?)
I was laying on my bed. I couldn't go back to sleep because I remembered old times. (6 years ago when 'the Bieber' wasn't famous, he lived here, in Stratford and he was best friends with my bro. What about me? We weren't friends, actually, we hated each other. Me and Justin weren't enemies or something like that, it's just I was a geek and he was a jerk. lol. We always called each other names. I called him 'Pinocchio' because when he lied, his nose was red. Funny huh? And guess how he was calling me: The ugly Betty, because I had teeth braces and those big glasses. Those crazy old times...) I got up and went to take a shower. I decided to call Sammy and tell that Justin is coming. Oh wait, she's a  'Belieber'. I probably shouldn't tell her 'cause she'll act crazy and something like that. I remembered that one time I told about Justin to Tom, so I decided to call him. We  decided to meet in a cafe.I got dressed and went to cafe. Tom was already there. He waved at me:




T: hey [YN] 
YN: Hey. *I sat next to him*
T: Two espresso coffees, please. *he said to the waitress* So, tell me, what you want to talk about.
YN: Do you remember when I told you about Justin Bieber? 
T: *he nodded*  What about him?
YN: So he's coming to town. I just wanted to tell this to someone.
T: Oh, that should be interesting. Maybe we will become friends *we both laughed* 
YN: You'll never know. Actually I wanted to tell this to Sammy, but she's a 'belieber', so...
T: She would be all crazy about that *he giggled*
We drank our coffee and talked about stuff. Then my dad texted that I have to go home.
YN: I have to go home.
T: Ok, I'll just pay for our coffee, and we can go.
YN: I can pay for myself.
T: Beautiful girls shouldn't pay for themselves. Btw, I'm a gentleman! *we both laughed*

Tom walked me home. At my door he gave me a kiss on a cheek and went home. Actually, I thought it's kinda sweet. :) That day I didn't do anything special, just helping my mom at home.
Next day I woke up and did my morning routine as always.  I got downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast, and my brother was already there.

David: Justin will come to our house today.
YN: Why can't you meet somewhere else?
David: Because we don't want.
YN: Uhh. Anyway, stop talking about him and let me eat! 
David: *giggle* someone is angry. 
YN: *I rolled my eyes* 

I ate my breakfast and went to my bedroom. I put my headphones and listened to a random songs. I didn't realized when I got asleep. I woke up hearing some strange noises from downstairs. I got up from the bed and went to living room. I saw my bro playing Wii with JUSTIN! Justin was busy on playing game, so he didn't saw me. 
David: Hey [YN]. Look who we have here.
Justin turned his head and looked at me. Our eyes meet and we stood there looking at each other for few seconds.

JB: [YN], Is that really you?
YN: Yeah, hey.
JB: Whoah, you changed. No more ugly Betty I guess. *he laughed*
YN: Whatever. *I rolled my eyes*
David: I'm gonna bring something to drink. Be right back.
I sat on the couch. Oh great, now I'm here alone with da Bieber.
JB: So [YN], how's your life going on?
YN: Like you care.
JB: Ok, can you just forget those old times? *he giggled* I'm not that jerk like I used to be
YN: Yeah right, but what's the point? We weren't friends and we won't be. 
Justin sat next beside me.
JB: Why can't we be friends? *he smiled at me*

I didn't said anything because I didn't know what to say. Really, why can't we be friends? Oh, maybe because he was a jerk to me!

JB: Are you still here, [YN]?? *he laughed*
YN: What?
JB: I was saying that we could be friends if you want.
YN: *I was thinking for a minute: I don't have anything to loose anyway* Yeah, sure. 
JB: Great! *Justin smiled at me*
Actually, I liked when he smiled, because he looked cute :) David came with drinks.
David: Guys, I have a good idea how to spend this day.
JB: Shoot it!
David: we could go to nightclub. [YN] You could bring Tom.
YN: Hmm.. Sounds great. What about you, Justin?
JB: Yeah, great idea. *he looked at the time* I need to go home now, see you later then. Bye.
YN&David: Bye.
I got to my bedroom and texted Tom if he wants to go to the club tonight and he said yes. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What's going to happen in the club between you and Justin?
Comment what you think so far :)
- Neringa


6 comments:

  1. hi proud to be the first commenter lol anyway i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Justin could grab my ass while dancing? haha, lol. :D Čia Kriste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE NEW STORY ! Keep on it. I just love your story so much. -Sophie-

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice love it :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.