19 Feb 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 28 so much love

Hey everyone :)
I'm back after an amazing vacation! I went skiing in Austria :) I'm so glad to hear that you've missed me just as much as I missed you <3
Let the story continue ;)


Chapter 28: so much love
  • your p.o.v. *
YN: of course
She made little jump and we all laughed.
JB: then let's go ladies
He opened the door and Hayden and I walked out. He walked right behind me.
YN: checking the ass Bieber?
I looked over my shoulder to see his cheeks go bright red. I laughed as we walked to the stairs. Justin walked up beside me and laid his arm around me shoulder. It felt so right to have his arm around me, like really safe.
YN: did you also fix a way to get rid of the papz today?
We walked down to the parking cellar. Justin's bodyguards were a few steps behind us.
JB: I'll just cross my fingers
YN: a risk taker, that's hot
I wink and he chuckled. He touched my lips lightly with his. We went in to the car. One of the bodyguards drove the car. Hayden was sitting the whole ride starring out the window. I had the middle seat. Justin had his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I sighted and closed my eyes.
JB: you're tired babe?
He kissed my forehead and I nodded. He pulled me closer and I snugged up to him. His arm was so strong and nice around me.
JB: what is it that you're so excited about Hayden?
She just kept starring out the window, I didn't think she heard anything. I opened my eyes and looked at Justin. A creepy smile came on my lips.
YN: she's in love with my brother?
Justin's eyes almost popped out of his head. I cracked up laughing as his face got more and more surprised.
JB: you're brother?
YN: unexpected I know
Justin sat there for a little while then he cracked up laughing. I had no idea why he laughed but he sounded so funny that I laughed with him. Finally he sat up. He looked at me.
JB: that was probably the last thing I was expecting. You're brother is so,,,
YN: so what?
I smiled at him, I could see how he regretted what he said there.
JB: he's kind of frightening
Justin looked at me with an innocent look. I smiled at him, he was adorable.
YN: Little Bieber afraid of smaller (YN)'s big bro that is the same age as him?
I patted his shoulder playfully. He laughed.
JB: no! I'm not afraid of him, I'm afraid he'll keep you away from me
He pouted and I kissed his lips while I giggled.
YN: I'm not gonna let him.
Justin grabbed my face in his hands. Our eyes were just in front of each other. Those eyes were so amazing, they spoke more than a million words would ever do. I bit my lip. I let my eyes fly to his lips, I saw a smile curl on them and I couldn't resist them anymore. I leaned in and closed my eyes. First his lips were gentle and soft on mine. I could feel my hunger for more. I pressed my lips harder on his. It was like our lips melted to one. He kissed me so hard. I felt shivers down my spin. His hands connected on my lower waist and held me up as his tongue went in to my mouth. I felt like everything around us disappeared. The only thing that existed were Justin's and my own bodies close together. We were one. Our lips were moving, our tongues were dancing and our arms were keeping us up. At last I broke away. I opened my eyes to see Justin's closed eyes in front of me. I touched his closed eyes slightly with my lips. He shivered. I kissed his lips and he opened his eyes. A smile curled up on his perfect lips and I felt myself smiling like a fool. I pulled a bit away from him. He took his hand and stroke mine lightly. No words had to be said, out feelings were streaming at each other without a sound. I loved him, with all my heart and all my soul. I never thought you could fall for someone so hard in such a short time, but Justin proved me wrong. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. He'd come in to my life as a star on a dark night. My life had been pretty screwed since the stepdad thing, but Justin had made everything around me coloured. His existence had made my whole world turn 180 and become amazing. I opened my eyes and turned my head, only to catch Justin's eyes looking at me. His smile was shining at me. I smiled back.
YN: what?
I tilted my head. He leaned over and pecked my nose. I giggled, it tickled. Justin chuckled. His angel voice filled my ears and made my heart race.
JB: I was just thinking how blessed I am to have such an incredible girlfriend.
I felt my cheeks go deep red. A warm feeling spread in my stomach, his compliments always did this to me. Instead of saying anything I just kissed his cheek. He took my hand again and we didn't say anything for the rest of the ride. Finally we arrived at the airport. I looked out the window and saw tons of papz.
YN: fuck...
JB: your mouth!
YN: whoops sorry babe
I winked and he shook his head in laughter. Hayden turned to us.
HP: have you seen how many papz there are?
JB: I'll just go out and they'll all follow me. Moose(driver) will take you down to the parking cellar and we'll meet inside, ok?
He looked first at Hayden then me. We both nodded. He kissed my forehead before quickly getting out the car. Moose drove through them. I looked out the toned windows, all the papz were following Justin. I felt so bad for him, but he acted all cool. He answered them with a smile, just walking casually with white Kenny following him. Yes I call the new bodyguard white Kenny, I don't like him! :P Nothing personally, I just only like Kenny. Hayden gave me a weird stare as I laughed of my own thoughts. I just made a weird face and she laughed.
HP: you've always been a weirdo
YN: datzz why yew luff meeh babay
I used this really cruel accent and we both cracked down laughing. We got out of the car in the cellar. We followed Moose up the stairs. I grabbed Hayden's hand as we got in to the airport. There were people everywhere. We saw Justin standing with two bodyguars looking searchingly around. We walked to him.
JB: there you are
He hugged me so close that I couldn't breath.
YN: WHUT IZ AIR?
Justin pulled away laughing.
JB: sorry but all those people got me worried about you
I just giggled and took Hayden's hand again. Justin started walking and we followed.
YN: are you nervous?
Hayden nodded. I gave her hand a squeeze. She looked at me with a thankful smile. We got to the gate where my family should be arriving in about 5 minutes. We stood there just talking casually. Suddenly I heard my name getting called. Out of the gate my parents and brother came. I ran to them.
YN: I MISSED YOU!
I swung my arms around both my parents and they hugged me back laughing. I walked up to my brother with a cheeky smile. He gave me a death stare. I hugged him and whispered in his ear.
YN: go get her boy!
He pushed me away and I laughed. I moved my head in Hayden's direction, he saw her and a cute smile formed on his lips. He was actually looking happy. He walked to her and they hugged each other for a long time. My dad gave a weird look.
YD: when have they become so close?
YM: are they dating?
Both my parents starred at me, I didn't know what to say...


comment for more :)

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. More please this is the best one yet!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED with Jordanna! This is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh your back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg how I missed u and ur writing I hope u had an amazing time I'm glad I got to read this wonderful chapter thank you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story is amazing!! <3 I found out about it like a week ago? And I read all the chapters!! It's just sooo amazing!! I love it!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your storys <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.