5 Feb 2012

Fallling for a fan: chapter 24 I missed you

Hey girls(:
I'm sorry if you think that "you" are swearing too much in the story, but like I only sweared like twice, and who doesn't do that?:) I'm not gonna stop, I'm sorry but I am writing this character as how I would be myself and this is me :-)
Here's the next chapter<3 ENJOY!



Chapter 24: I missed you
  • your p.o.v. *
YN: JUSTIN
I let go out the bags and ran to him. A huge smile played on his lips as I jumped in to his arms. He spun me around and I laughed. It felt so right to finally be in his arms again. He placed me down on the floor. His hands went softly down my cheek. I smiled and flew away in his deep brown eyes. His scent was surrounding me. I leaned my body close to his. He tightened his arms around my waist, my arms found their own way around his neck. He leaned down and rested his forehead on mine. The touche sent sparks down my body and I shivered as his breath tickled on my skin. I breathed in and out slowly. A smile was curling on my lips.
YN: I missed you
JB: I missed you too princess
Our words came out as a slight whisper. I felt tears coming to my eyes, this boy had become my whole world in just a few weeks. His smile shined at me and I got up on my toes. I smiled and closed my eyes as I leaned in and locked our lips. He held me close to him as he kissed me passionated. The world around us disappeared. Justin's lips on mine was like a fairytale. It was like flying on a cloud all around the globe. At last we both pulled away. I opened my eyes to see Justin's eyes searching deep in to mine. I stroke my hand over his lips.
YN: finally
Justin chuckled. He leaned down and laid a soft kiss on my forehead. I dragged him back in to a close hug. He rested his cheek on my hair and I sniffled in his scent. He made me dizzy. I pulled away and looked up at his face again. He was flawless.
RB: (YN)
I pulled away from Justin. Behind me Ryan was standing with open arms. I went over and hugged him.
YN: Great to see you again Ryan
I smiled widely. Selena came over and hugged both the boys. Holly and Hayden stepped up beside me. I saw Ryan looking up and down both of them with a smirk on his face.
YN: Don't you dare Ryan
I held my knotted fist in front of his face and he grinned at me.
RB: sorry my friend but you're taking my best friend, now I'm taking yours
He stepped past me and started complimenting both the girls. I rolled my eyes behind his back, both Hayden and Holly tried to keep their giggles in, but I could see how they both blushed a bit. Well Ryan is a great guy, I guess it's okay. It's just weird that he flirts with them both. Justin laid his arm around my shoulder. I turned my head up and smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.
SG: aww seriously you guys are so cute!
Hayden, Holly and Ryan also turned and looked at Justin and I. I felt myself blushing under their friendly smiles.
HS: you are a sweet couple, but Bieber
HP: if you hurt our girl
HS: we have to chop off your balls
HP: now you're warned
They both shrugged and I laughed. I walked and hugged them both.
YN: you're some great friends
JB: kind of scary tho
Justin winked at them and they giggled.
JB: have you been out shopping?
Justin looked at me with a tilted head as I picked up the bags.
YN: yeah. Dresses for new years
SG: it's going to be amazing. They all look incredible
Justin leaned over and whispered in my ear.
JB(whispering): you always look incredible
I felt butterflies in my stomach as his breath tickled on my bare skin. I let out a small giggle. Justin looked at me with a big smile.
YN: let's get up with these bags.
We all walked to the elevator and went up to our room. I placed the bags in the closet and when I came back in to the big room Alfredo had joined the group.
YN: aye Alfredo
He turned around and a huge smile spread on his face.
AF: FUNNY GIRL!
We both laughed and hugged. I jumped to the side and went a bit down in my knees. Alfredo did the same. Our eyes met and I made a serious face.
YN: happy dance?
AF: Happy dance!
We both started doing the wiggle while we jumped around each other in a circle. The rest were cracking up on the floor. At last I was out of breath
YN: STOP!
I stuck out my hand and almost hit his face. He stopped. When he saw my face he also cracked up laughing. I looked at all of those people laughing and I smiled to myself. This was a group of amazing people. I sat down and they finally stopped laughing. They all started to talk to get to know each other better. I crawled to Justin. We were all sitting on the floor in this weird circle. I sat beside Justin, he laid his arm around my shoulder and planted a sweet kiss on my hair. I rested my head on his shoulder. I watched the others as they talked, I was actually a kind of quite girl, but I felt very comfortable with these people, so I was kind of noisy.
SG: it's been really nice guys, but I have to go now.
Selena raised from the floor and hugged all of us before she went out. Alfredo also had to go so we said goodbye to him as well.
JB: well both my parents arrived here earlier today, so I'm taking them out for dinner.
YN: that's nice
JB: don't you wanna come babe?
He looked at me with those big puppy eyes. I thought back how I the last time with Justin's parents had been talking with them for hours.
YN: of course
I kissed his chin and he smiled. Justin looked at Ryan.
JB: you make sure to treat Holly and Hayden well, right Ryan?
Ryan looked at Justin, then he looked at me. I gave him a wrinkled face and he nodded.
RB: of course. We can order some room service and get to know each other a bit better
He smiled at the girls and they nodded.
JB: great. Well we have to go (YN)
YN: let me just change first
I raised from the floor but Justin grabbed me by the waist
JB: why? You're beautiful
I smiled and unwrinkled his arms around my waist.
YN: thanks Bieber, but I'm changing anyway.
HS: wear the skirt
YN: what skirt?
I gave Holly a weird look. I didn't have any skirts.
HS: The skirt I put in your suitcase because I had no more space in mine.
She grinned and I shook my head.
YN: no I hate skirts
HS: but it fits you so well
YN: whatever!
I went out to the bathroom and fixed my make up. I then went in to the closet. I found the skirt and put it on. I ended up in this set: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43335515 I checked myself in the mirror one last time, I looked alright. I stroke a hand through my hair and went back in to the others. Justin's back was facing me, he was on the phone. Holly and Hayden came over to me.
HP: well done, you're looking good
They both hugged me. I went over to Justin and tapped his shoulder.
JB(on the phone): we're coming down now mom. Bye
He hung up the phone and turned around. A flirty smile curled on his lips as he looked down my body. He leaned down and kissed my lips.
JB: you're gorgeous princess. Now come on, the parents are waiting
He took my hand. We said goodbye and went out the door. We walked a couple of levels down and knocked on room number 123. I felt my heart pounding nervously in my chest, I was hoping it would go as good as the last time I talked with them.


comment for more<3

8 comments:

  1. OMG IT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT it was SO CUTE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. THE NEXT PLEASE. :)-Sophie-

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE <3 THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this story<3 Absoulutly Love it! I have a suggestion thou. like all belieber's im pervy. Well 10 and up. So maybe more 'Sexual moment' Hahahahha seriously thou its addicting, maybe you could pass a month or two and then they would be closeer..then more sexual moments. lol i love Bieber. And you tooo sooo Yeah :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur comment ^ ILOVE him so much too

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do you mean by more sexual moments. cuz i don't want them too. well not yet anyway cuz i am sure justin wouldn't do that in real life or with her yet cuz of what happenend with her and her best friends. but yes this chapter was amazing i want more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story.
    I can read it all the night long. ;)
    By these stories I started to realize that any girl would be happy to have Justin as hers boyfriend. :)))
    After some chapter when I fall asleep I saw dream where I was in this lucky girls role. Felt amazing. ;)
    Again - great story. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.