10 Feb 2012

Love Story. Chapter 5


Chapter 5

'Let's see if it's really cold' 

YN: Wow, this hotel is huge and it must be expensive! *my mouth dropped* ( the hotel http://blog.hotelclub.com/wp-con )

Pattie: No worries, we all deserve a great and wonderful holidays. *she smiled*
Jazzy: And ice-creams. Justin, can we go eat ice-creams?

I smiled. I wish I could have such cute daughter as Jazzy in future.

JB: Yes sure sis, lets go. *he took her hand and went* Oh, [YN], *he shouted*  maybe later you want to come to the beach?
YN: Ok *I smiled*
JB: Then I'll come to your room later. *he waved at me and went*

I nod and went to my room. I got to my room and it was very beautiful http://m.travelpn.com/images/atla... I unpacked all of my stuff and took a quick shower. Then    I dried my hairs, put on some makeup and dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/...
*Knock knock* I heard someone at the door. I run to open it:

YN: Oh, hey Justin *I smiled* How did you knew where's my room?
JB: I have my own ways *he winked* But actually David told me.
YN: *I laughed* Were ice-cream delicious?
JB: I didn't had a chance to eat them, cause Jazzy and David ate all of them!
*We started to laugh together*
YN: So, let's go to the beach! *I said with excitement in my voice*
JB: *Justin nod*  Let's go.
He took my hand and we went to the beach. All the way to the beach, Justin was holding my hand.
YN: You know, You can let go of my hand, I wont run away from you *I giggled*
JB: No way, what if some crazy maniac kidnaps you?
YN: *I laughed* Or paparazzi attacks.
JB: Everything can happen *He giggled*
Finally we got to the beach.
YN: Wow, Justin...
JB: Yes?
YN: It feels like it's my first time when I see the sea. It's beautiful here.
JB: not as beautiful as you are *he smiled* Wait, did I said that loudly?
YN: Yes you did *I laughed*

I took off my shoes, then dress and went for a swim.

Justin's POV:
'When YN took off her dress, I could see that she had a nice slim body
and her loose hairs in the wind made her more beautiful, then she was before, with a dress. So she went for a swim? Ok, I'll go too.' I took of my clothes and went to her. She was just standing there.

JB: Why aren't you swimming?
YN: It's cold.
JB: No, it isn't. Just look *I picked her up* Let's see if it's really cold *I laughed*
YN: No, Justin! Let me go! *She was screaming and laughing at the same time*
JB: You really want me to let go of you?
YN: Yes!
JB: Ok then *I smiled*

I dropped her in the sea and swam away from here laughing.

YN: JUSTIN! I'm going to kill you!
She cached up with me and jumped on my back.
YN: You are a bad boy!
JB: I know you are, but who am I? * I chuckled*
YN: Jerk!
JB: Well hello there, jerk *I smirked*
YN: uhh, Justin!
I started to laugh.
YN: Not funny! *She started to laugh too*
JB: then why are you laughing?
YN: Cause I can see your thing... *she looked down*

I looked down too.

YN: Ha! Got you! I was lying *She laughed*
JB: I'm gonna get ya!
YN: No you wont!

She got out from the sea and ran from me. I swear she could be a model with that slim and wet body.


End of Justin's POV

I got out from the sea and started to run. Then suddenly Justin cached up with me and grabbed me from behind.

JB: I said I'll get you and I never lie *he winked*
YN: Ok, ok. I believe in you *I laughed* We better should go back to hotel. My mom said that all of us needs to get early, cause we are having dinner together.
JB: yeah, you are right. Then lets go.
We grabbed our clothes and went back to hotel.
JB: So I'll come to you before dinner *He smiled*
YN: Ok. Bye for now
JB: Bye.

We smiled at each other and I went to my room.



Comment if you want to know what will happen next :)
- Neringa

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.