4 Feb 2012

Love story. Chapter 2

My twitter is @flirtybieber1 for those who don't know. :)

Chapter 2

'Did I told you, that you are beautiful?'


I was on my laptop when David came in my room.

David: I'm going to meet Justin and then we'll go to a club. Are you coming?
YN: I'll come later. You know, I need to dress up and do other stuff *I laughed*
David: *giggle* Yeah, ok. See you then.
YN: Yeah, bye.

I took a quick shower and did make up. I got dressed like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/518... and went down stairs. I heard a knock on my door. It's probably Tom. I opened the door.
YN: Oh hey, Tom.
Tom: Hey, you look great *he smiled* Are you ready?
YN: yeah, let's go.
We both went to his car and he opened door for me. True gentleman. We drove to the club where Justin and David already was. I  saw my bro with some girl. Like I said, a  new girlfriend every week. And Justin? He was sitting there alone. I came to them and introduced Tom to Justin.
YN: Hey guys. Justin, meet Tom. He's my best friend.
JB: Hi Tom. I'm Justin. Justin B... *Tom suddenly interrupted him*
Tom: Bieber. I know, dude *everyone laughed*
David and his new 'girlfriend' went dancing and I sat next to Justin and Tom sat next beside me.

JB: So, Tom. I heard you have a car. What model is it?
Tom: audi rs6.  The silver one.
JB: Oh, I know it. But the new model audi r8 is better, you know the engi-- *I interrupted him*
YN: guys, guys, please don't talk about cars. Sooo freakin' boring! *they both laughed*
I saw my friend Christina and waved to her.
YN: Thanks God, she's gonna save me. *I laughed* Bye guys, I'm going to dance with my friend.
Tom: Break a leg! *We both laughed*

I smiled at Justin and went to dance.

Justin's POV:
[YN] from ugly Betty became a real beauty, and when she smiled at me I felt something warm in my chest. I followed her with my eyes. Even if I couldn't see her body through those clothes I could tell that she has a beautiful slim body. Wait, am I really thinking that? Snap out of it, Justin. But, the way she dances, the way she moves her hips, I just want to grab her by the waist and give her a kiss.

Tom: Hey! earth to Justin!
JB: What? Oh, I was just thinking...
Tom: about what?
JB: well... about my concerts, I'm gonna miss them. *he laughed*
Tom: For how long you are staying here?
JB: For a month, I really needed a break.
Tom: I can imagine that. All those beautiful creaming girls. It's like a dream! *they both laughed*
End of Justin's POV

I was dancing with Christina and talking.

Chr: Is that Justin Bieber?
YN: uhm.. *I thought for a minute*  No, he just looks like him, but it's not Bieber.
Chr: Oh. Anyway, I saw David with other girl.
YN: Yes... I hate that he changes his girlfriends so often. When I'll have a boyfriend, I'll do everything to keep him with me longer. *I laughed*
Chr: *giggle* Are you talking about Tom?
YN: What? No. We are just friends.
Chr: But you know he likes you, right.
YN: Probably, I don't know. I hope he doesn't because I don't have feelings for him, well, he's cute but that's all.
Chr: Well, If I wouldn't had a boyfriend, I would totally grab Tom! *we both laughed*
??: Christina, are you going or what? *someone shouted*
Chr: Sorry, girl. I have to go, talk to you later.
YN: yeah, bye. *we hugged each other and I went back to Justin and others*
JB: Oh, you are back. Had fun? *he laughed*
*I nod my head*

Suddenly a romantic song started to play.

JB: Madam, would you dance with me? *Justin asked me*
YN: Can't you ask some other girl?
JB: I could, but I don't want. *Justin took my hand and we went to dance*

So now we were dancing. His hands were around my waist, and mine were around his neck. I could feel his manly hands holding me tightly. I put my head on his shoulder and got closer to him.

JB: Did I told you, that you are beautiful? *he whispered*
YN: No more ugly Betty, right? *We both laughed*
JB: No more. Now it's just [YN] *he giggled*

I looked at Justin's eyes and he looked at mine. He got closer to my lips and was about to kiss me. I was just standing there frozen 'cause I didn't know what to do actually. Suddenly  'Lmfao - Sexy And I Know It' song started to play and Thanks God it saved me from that kiss, because David grabbed my hand and we both started to do our little dance. Yeah, we made a dance for this song, haha,lol. After club, Justin offered me a lift home.


JB: [YN] Could I lift you home?
YN: *I looked at* If you don't mind*
Tom: Yeah, it's ok *he smiled*


Me and Justin went to his car and drove. 


Comment if you want to know what will happen in the car ;) 
 - Neringa 

6 comments:

  1. This is good you should continue it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup is really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu neblogai, kai pamačiau čia savo vardą :D Čia aš?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mhm. Kažkaip tavo vardą prisiminiau :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really good :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.