21 Feb 2012

Falling for a fan: chapter 29 boyfriend?

Hello there :)
You have no idea how all your nice comments and tweets mean! THANK YOU <3
I am glad to see I still get new readers on this story, I got so many ideas!
Enjoy :)


Chapter 29: Boyfriend?
  • your p.o.v. *

Luckily Justin walked up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He saved me right there.
JB: hello Britt and Phillip
He shook their hands.
YM: hello young man.
My dad gave Justin's arm around my shoulder a skeptical look. Justin removed it casually. I had to tell them about us, but I still had to figure out how. I faked them a smile. My brother and Hayden walked up to us. They were talking and laughing. My dad gave them a suspicious look. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. I shook my head in a 'forget it' way.
JB: let's go to the hotel. Let me help you with those
Justin took my mother's suitcase. She smiled and we all walked to the car. Justin was getting so great along with my parents, it was just perfect. As we all got in the van, Justin dropped the bomb!
JB: Now when (YN) and I are a couple I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents? They are really excited to meet you?
Justin sent them a stunning smile. I smacked my forehead. Both my parents, and my brother, turned their faces towards me. My dad and brother's faces were boiling, my mother looked more calm.
YD: a couple?
My dad gave me an angry snore. I tried smiling, but it came out pretty fake.
YN: surprise!
I gestured my arms, but my father just turned his face away.
YM: why didn't you tell us?
YN: I was planning doing it today!
JB: this is my fault.
YN: no it's not Justin! It's my parents who are acting like jerks
YD: That's taking it too far young lady.
My father looked at me. His eyes were angry. I didn't gave a shit. I raised my words at the next words.
YN: okay okay. I got a boyfriend? So? What have Justin ever done wrong? He's just made me really happy!
YM: but you could have told us?
YN(Yelling): I WAS GOING TO FOR GOD'S SAKE
I turned my head away. Justin took my hand. He didn't have to experience this, I felt so guilty. No one said anything for the rest of the ride. It was the most awkward thing I've ever tried! Why did they get so angry? Like come on! I'm 15 and Justin had done nothing wrong. When we arrived at the hotel I got out of the car as the first one. I heard Justin call my name but I was so angry. I walked to the hotel and all the way up to my room. I opened and luckily no one was there. I slammed the door behind me. How could they act so childish? UHRGG! I sat down and covered my face in my hands. Okay I didn't tell them that Justin and I became a couple? Someone opened the door but I didn't even bother to look up. The person sat down beside me and I recognized the scent. I looked up to see Justin's worried eyes watching me. He laid his arm protecting around me. I leaned close to him. He laid both his arms around me in a tight hug. I closed my eyes and cuddled my face in to his chest. I breathed in his scent and felt more calm right away.
JB: you're alright baby?
I looked at him. His face was so worried, I couldn't take it seeing him like this! I roamed his face lightly with my fingertips. His skin was so soft under my fingers.
YN: I'm sorry
I looked in to his eyes as my fingers slid down over his neck. I stopped at his chest, laying my hand straight on it.
JB: sorry for what beautiful?
He rubbed my back softly.
YN: that I reacted like that in the car, you didn't have to be a part of that!
JB: I don't care honey.
YN: but it doesn't seem like I get to spend more time with you, I don't know what was up with them
JB: they are just trying to protect their daughter, I understand! You have been through so much, I understand how hard it must be for them to let you go
YN: but I'm still with them, they are my family
JB: have you ever told them how much you love them?
I thought for a while. Justin's words made me realize that my parents and I never really told each other about what we felt, maybe I should try?
YN: thank you
I kissed his lips and felt him smiling. I curled my hands up around his neck and he held me closer by the waist. Our lips were just touching lightly, but it sent sparks down my body. He pressed his lips a little harder on mine. I felt how my head started spinning around with this happy feeling, just then a knock on the door made me pull away. Someone opened the door lightly and I moved further away from Justin. My fathers head popped in the open gab.
YD: (YN)?
Justin took my hand and squeezed it. I gave him a thankful smile. I breathed in before answering.
YN: yes?
Now my mothers head popped out over my dad's, it looked hilarious, but I was still too mad at them to laugh.
YM: may we come in?
YN: feel free
They opened the door and came in. Justin leaned over and whispered in my ear.
JB: be honest with your feelings and if they are still mad we're moving to China.
I giggled slightly. He got up, squeezed my hand one last time before letting go. He turned to my parents with a polite smile.
JB: I'll let you be alone, I just want you to know that I'll never hurt your daughter cause I really care a lot about her.
My parents faces didn't change at all as he walked out, I sighted, this was going to be hard. I moved to the corner of the sofa. My father sat down beside me and my mother on a chair beside. Justin closed the door and both my parents looked at me. I just starred back at them without saying anything, I was not gonna apologize for my behavior before they apologized their. After some minuter of silent my father finally pulled himself together.
YD: we're very sorry for what happened in the car (YN)
My mom nodded in agreement.
YM: we got so surprised hun.
I could feel the anger built up inside me. Surprised? SURPRISED? Then why the fuck did they freak out like that!?
YN: but couldn't you have kept it in and just acted nicely in front of Justin?
YD: but it came as a shock?
YN: HOW? I've spent the whole Christmas with him, he asked me out and everything! How could you not see it coming?
YM: I guess we were just blind and happy that you got a new friend.
YN: he's my friend but also my boyfriend, why is that so bad?
YD: because we don't want him to hurt you
YN: he's not going to.. lord!
YM: they always do some time baby
YN: but I'm 15! I think I'm allowed to have a boyfriend!
YD: you are, but does it have to be him?
YN: yes dad! I like him so much, he makes me so happy! And what has he done to you? He's been so nice and polite, asking you if he could take me out and everything. Come on! What more can you wish for?
YM: but...
YN: but what mom?


But what? comment for more ;)

5 comments:

  1. But WHAT!?
    Next one please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I wonder what she's going to say !! I really really really loved it thank you so much ur so amazing <3 the story totally changed my mood :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg love it more please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!! I went to the first falling for a fan story and I read all of them all the way to here in 2 days i lovvvee your stories I watch all of you videos on youtube and everything!! your stories totally change my mood!! I went to other web sites trying to fine more stories like these and I always end up on this site again your stories are totally different from others and you always leave the chapter to were you are really excited for the next one!! you are amazing <3 sorry for all the writing but I had to let you know how awesome you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ i agree with her! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.