26 Feb 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 31 dinner

Hello :)
Thank you for all the lovely comments, I read all of them and think about your ideas :)
I want to know, do you want this story to be sexual?
I'll make a vote!
One direction won the other vote, I'll write them in the story, just have to think about how <3
Love you all, enjoy<3




    Chapter 31: Dinner
  • Justin's p.o.v. *
I turned around to see (YN) and her mother let go of each other. Her mother walked up and greeted my parents with a nice smile, she actually reminded me a bit of (YN). But I would do a lot of stuff to (YN) that I'd never do to her mom ;) haha! Yes I'm a perv, come on I'm 17. We all sat down at the table. The conversation floated naturally between the grown ups and it seemed like (YN) finally relaxed, smiling her real smile again. We were seated next to each other and I found her hand under the table. I stroke my fingers over her tiny hand as our desserts arrived. She turned her head and smiled to me. I leaned over and pecked her lips lightly. I felt her smile as I pulled away again. I looked up to see the waitress starring at me.
JB: can I help you with anything?
Waitress: I'm just a really big fan and I wondered if I could get a picture with you?
She smiled nervously. I smiled wide
JB: of course
I raised from the table and my mom snapped a pic on the girl's phone of us.
Waitress: thank you so much! May I ask you something?
JB: shoot!
Waitress: why haven't you told us Beliebers that you have gotten a girlfriend?
She nodded her head in (YN)'s direction. We had stepped a bit away from the table so they couldn't hear us talking. I looked at (YN) for a while. She was having a deep conversation with my father. Her eyes were glimpsing intense and a smile was curling on her plumpy lips. I turned back to my waiting Belieber.
JB: to protect her from all the hate.
Waitress: but you look so cute together and I tell you, if you're honest about your girlfriend the fans will not hate her! I should know, I'm a fan
I bit my lip thinking for a while. Maybe she was right, if I just told open about (YN) maybe my fans would like her as much as I did?
JB: well I promise to think about it, but can you keep it to yourself until?
Waitress: of course!
JB: thanks
I hugged her before I went back to the table.
PM: that took long
JB: well yeah. She was a nice girl
As I spoke I found (YN)'s tight under the table. I laid my hand on it. I started rubbing it slowly as the adults kept talking. After a while I saw (YN) trying to hide a yawn behind her hand. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.
JB: you're tired babe?
She nodded. We had end the dinner a while ago, now the adults were just talking. I thought for some seconds before I decided it would be okay if (YN) and I left.
JB: thank you for a lovely evening, but I think I need to bring (YN) home, she's very tired.
I smiled at them all and (YN) just nodded in agreement.
YM: it's been really nice to get to know you better Justin
She got up and I raised to give her a hug. We all raised from the table sharing hugs and everything. (YN) and I left the restaurant hand in hand. We were just talking and laughing as we got in the car, I guess we were both relieved that the dinner went so well!As we drove back to the hotel, (YN) went quiet. She was starring out the window with a little smile playing on her lips. I just gazed at her beautiful profile, not bothering to break the nice silent. She was the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen. I sat there just scanning every inch of her flawless face. Suddenly she turned to meet my eyes.
YN: what?
She tilted her head and gave me a suspicious smile, she was adorable. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek before answering.
JB: you're beautiful
Her cheeks got a light rosa colour as she looked down in her lap. I was pretty sure she didn't believe my words.
JB: (YN)?
I reached out and lifted her chin so I could look in to her eyes. An insecure smile was on her lips. I kissed her lips softly. First she just let me kiss her, then she kissed me back, moving her lips in sync on mine. The kiss got deep and her arms found their way around my neck. I laid my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. The car stopped and we broke away both out of breath. A smirk appeared on my face. Her eyes were questioning as I pulled her by the wrist out of the car. We walked very quickly to the elevator. The doors closed behind us and just then I crashed my lips in her's. I felt her lips smile in to mine. The kiss was filled with passion. Her body leaned at mine, I felt how her knees got weak. PLING The elevator doors opened and we pulled away both smiling. I laid my arm around her waist and we walked out.
YN: I really feel you're in the flirty mood tonight Bieber
She winked and I chuckled.
JB: It's hard not to flirt around you gorgeous
She giggled but I could she in her eyes that she didn't believe my words. How could she not see how amazingly beautiful she was!? We stopped at her door. She found her key-card and opened. I just stood there in the open door looking at her taking of her shoes and jacket.
YN: are you coming in or what?
She tilted her head at me with cheeky eyes. I leaned on the door way. I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.
JB: you didn't invite me in.
She shook her head and danced to me. She stopped right in front of me. She laid her small soft hands on my arms. She got up on her toes. She leaned in so our faces were just about to touch. Her breath tickled on my lips.
YN: do you even need an invitation?
Her lips pulled up in a teasing smile and I kissed her lightly. Her hands shivered on my arms. I loved her, and I had to tell her soon. We broke the kiss and before she could react I lifted her up in my arms.
YN(Whining): Put me down Justin!
JB: hmm no!
I stepped in the room and slammed the door with my foot. She punched my chest for fun and I laughed at her stubborn face as she screamed that I should put her down. I threw her on the bed and jumped over her. We both laughed. I started tickling her and she screamed.
YN: JUSTIN! JUSTIN JUSTIN! STOP! STOP!
She was out of breath and I finally stopped. I was laying on top of her. Her hair was laid in a mess around her face, her eyes were shining and she was breathing heavy, she was so hot! I leaned down and connected our lips. She slid her tongue over my lips and I opened my mouth so our tongues could meet. Her hands slipped under my shirt and rubbed my back. I broke our lips and kissed down her jaw line. I made my way to her neck. I kissed and sucked on it. She was breathing heavily still rubbing my back. I nippled and bit on her collar bone and slight moan escaped her lips, shit she was turning me on. She tried to pull my shirt over my head. I sat up and took it of myself. She bit her lip and sat up to kiss my lips. I kissed her back. She pulled a bit a way, so when she spoke our lips touched.
YN: let me please you
Her voice sent shivers down my spin and she turned us around so she was on top. I was weak under her spell. She took her shirt of and my eyes scanned her perfect body. She leaned down and kissed down my neck. Her lips were gentle and soft on my skin. She let her tongue slip down my neck to my chest. She left small kiss all the way down my body. I had my hands on her bum squeezing it everytime she pleased me. This night was going to be amazing...


Comment for more?:)

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! I've been checking the blog like every hour of the day to see if you've updated it! Haha :) please upload the next chapter soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next ;)
    -TIFFRIB_BIEBER
    HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please more <3 i looove this story!! pleasepleaseplease:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE!!yay so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen (; <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY THERE ADDICTING !!!!!! I've been waiting to read this <3 I CNT WAIT TILL U WRITE MORE THANK YOU SO MUCh UR AMAZINg

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is amazing as always... I cant wait to see what happens with 1D!!! More please!?!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. More(: your an amazing writer, and this story literally makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background btw its sexy Lol jks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I love ur stories n have been following them since day one but never commented until now.
    Ur amazing and I check everyday on my iPhone to see if u updated.
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.