8 Feb 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 26 such a turn on

Hello ;)
here's the next chapter, enjoy<3


Chapter 26: Such a turn on
  • Justin's p.o.v. *
PM: well we already kind of figured it out, we were just waiting for you to tell us
My mom smiled at me and I finally relaxed. My shoulders fell down in their normal position. I looked at (YN). She had her face held high. An amazing smile were curling on her lips and burning through her eyes. I felt proud to call this magnificent girl mine.
JerB: we're really happy for you. You make a great couple
My dad looked at me then (YN) with a smile on his lips.
YN: thank you
Her voice flew out and surrounded me. It was the voice of an angle.
PM: Cheers for you two
We all raised our glasses and clanged them. The rest of the night went really well. My parents treated (YN) amazing and she was so sweet, funny, smart and polite. Every minute I spent with her I fell more and more in love with her. Yes I loved her, but I wasn't planning to tell her right now. I was afraid that telling her would break what we had right now and that was the last thing I wanted. When we finished dinner we all drove back to the hotel. (YN) and I walked my parents to their room.
PM: thank you for a lovely night
My mom kissed my cheek. My dad and I hugged and they both hugged (YN) as well. They went in and closed the door. I turned to (YN) with a smile on my face.
YN: what?
She tilted her head, she was so cute.
JB: well Ryan and the girls are in your room ,which mean my room is free..
I winked and she let out a giggle. She took my hand and we walked to my room. While we were walking (YN) told me how happy she was that the evening went well.
JB: of course It went well, everyone loves you babe
I kissed her cheek and saw how they went a little red. I knew she hated blushing, but she was adorable when she did. I opened the door and we walked in. Ryan and my room was just the same as the girls', we were just a level lower.
YN: the view is amazing up here
She walked to the windows. Outside the lights from the evening of New York were shining. I walked up to her and curled my arms around her lower waist. She laid her hands over mine and I rested my chin on her shoulder. Her body was so slim and sexy. I pressed myself close to her and felt how my body got warm. I kissed her neck and she smiled. I kissed her again this time for a little longer. Her scent was amazing, did I smell a little someday on her neck? Haha. I kissed her higher and higher on her neck until I reached just under her ear.
JB:. You're beautiful
I whispered and felt how she shivered in my arms. I kissed her ear tip ans she turned around in my arms. Her face was only inches from mine. Her eyes were so beautiful and shining bright in to mine. Her lips were curling in a flirty smile.
YN: you're the one who makes me beautiful
Before I could disagree she crashed her lips on mine. I was out of breath as she kissed me hard. I pressed
my arms closer around her, so that our bodies stood as close as possible. She held her hands on my chest, which made me feel real macho and strong. And it turned me on pretty much! I opened her mouth with my own tongue. Our tongues played around in each others' mouth. My hands slid over her bum and I squeezed it. It was so tight and good feeling it under my hands. After a deep and passionated make up she pulled away out of breath. Our bodies were still close. I opened my eyes to find hers just in front of mine, of course a little lower tho. She smiled and I felt my stomach make a flip. She kissed me one more time very deep and as she pulled away I ran my fingers up her back. She looked deep in to my eyes as I rubbed her back casually.
YN: let's go sit down
She said the words with a sexy voice and I could do nothing but follow her to the couch. I sat down and she sat down on my lap. She rested her back on my shoulder, so our faces were facing. I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. She held her soft hands on my cheeks. We kissed deep before both pulling away. She kept her hands on my cheeks.
YN: Have I told you that I'm so happy to be your girlfriend?
I chuckled, how cute could she get? Her eyelashes were flirting with me and that smile.. DAMN!
JB: Have I told you that I'm so happy that you are my girlfriend?
I winked and she giggled, I leaned over and connected our lips. Her mouth was open and I took the chance to make out with her. I leaned over while exploring her mouth with my tongue. We laid down on the couch, me top of her. She had her legs together, mine on each side. I held myself a bit up, so she wouldn't feel pressed under my weight. Our kisses got deeper and deeper, and there was no doubt.. she could feel my boner by now
* Your P.o.v. *
Justin was laying over me. His tongue was deep in to mine and it felt amazing. I could feel him getting exited, like come on.. he couldn't hide that massive boner. My hands were on his chest. I could feel his abs through the thin shirt. I was out of breath, I pushed a bit on his chest and he understood the signal to pull away. He lifted himself up on his arms. I stroke my finger down his muscles. I bit my lip, he was sexy. I looked at him. His eyes were shining at me.
JB: you're so sexy babe
I smiled, what can you answer to that? Instead of answering I got a bit up to kiss his shoulder. He leaned back down and kissed my lips hard. I slipped my hands under his shirt. I stroke them gently up and down his chest while he was kissing me. I laid my arms around his stomach. His skin was burning. I had taken my cardigan off, so my bare skin was on his. He stopped kissing me.
JB: let me make it easier for you.
He sat up and pulled the shirt over his head. I bit my lip, GOD HE WAS SEXY! I stretched out my arm and laid it around his neck.
YN: turn me over
JB: pleasure
His voice was so sexy. He grabbed me by the waist and turned us gently around so I was on top. I gave Justin a sexy smile while licking my lips. I could feel his big boner as I leaned down over him. I first gave him a soft peck on the lips. Then chin. I kissed down his neck and chest. He breathed heavier and heavier as I got further down to the edge of his pants. I kissed him just above his pants. He moaned a bit and I sat up. I took my skirt and top of so I was just in underwear. Justin's eyes were following my every move. His eyes were like eating me. He sat up and reached out for me. His hands were burning on my skin. He pulled me close to him. I sat down on his lap with a leg on each side curled around his waist. His hands slid over my back. His lips kissed my chest lightly. I shivered. His touch was like butterflies wings roaming my skin. He kissed further down. His lips touched my boobs. Shit I was so turned on.. I had to stop this before it went to far, I wasn't ready for that.. I only knew him for like 2-3 weeks.
YN: Justin?
JB: mmh
Justin mumbled down my chest.
YN: I'm really tired
I yawned and he tickled my belly. I let out a small laugh.
JB: then let's sleep honey
Before I knew he had picked me up bridal style. He carried me to the bed and placed me down softly. I crawled under the covers. He just stood there starring at me.
YN: are you going to move or what?
I raised my eyebrows. He gasped.
JB: sorry baby, you're just so hypnotizing. I'll sleep on the couch
He turned around and I laughed.
YN: no you dummy
I reached out and grabbed his arm.
YN: you'll sleep here next to me
He turned around with a smile. He slid his pants of and I starred, shit that thing was huge! He saw where my eyes were looking and grinned, I felt my head go deep red. He got down beside me and I cuddled up to his chest.
JB: goodnight princess
YN: night baby
I had already closed my eyes when I felt him kiss my forehead. I felt asleep with a smile on my face.


comment for more :)

8 comments:

  1. It's absolutely fantastic It made my day much better than it was thank you so much ur a stunningwriter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing writer. I love it. It's so HOT! Aww. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL and AMAZING and it's sooo intresting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More! I love your stories <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.