7 Feb 2012

falling for a fan: Chapter 25 it has to be said

Hello(:
I'm glad that you guys keep reading my story, means a lot!<3
This chapter is a bit short, but I needed a cliffhanger ;)
Enjoy<3


Chapter 25: It has to be said
  • Your P.o.v. *
The door opened and there Pattie was. She was dressed in a classic brown skirt and a nice black shirt. Her hair was flowing wavy down her shoulders. She was really beautiful.
PM: hey sweethearts
Pattie first gave her son a kiss on the cheek then me a hug.
YN: you're looking amazing Pattie
PM: thank you honey, but I'm nothing compared to you.
YN: thank you
I smiled at her and she returned me with a friendly smile. Jeremy stepped up beside her. First he looked down at me and Justin's holding hands. His smile grew wider.
JerB: Hey kids
He gave us both a hug. He stepped back beside Pattie and laid an arm around her tiny shoulder. She gave him a happy smile. I looked at Justin's face, he looked skeptical.
JB: are you ready?
We all answered yes in agreement. As we walked to the waiting car I walked a bit slower so Justin and I were behind.
YN: haven't you told them we're a couple?
I gave him a suspicious look. He gave me an innocent smile
JB: no..
YN: why?
My eyes got wide open.
JB: well that's why I'm bringing them out.
I closed my eyes for a second, this was going to be extremely awkward.
YN: shit bricks Bieber!
I walked faster pulling Justin after me. He was laughing when we got back to his parents. We all got in the car.
PM: why are you laughing Justin?
She gave him a weird look. I pressed his hand, if he told her what I said she was going to hate me.
JB: (YN) just told me to shit bricks
I gasped, he just ruined my change to get well out of this evening. Jeremy and Patty looked at me, then they started laughing. I laughed nervously. The rest of the drive Justin and his parents were talking about how the New year was going to be, it sounded pretty amazing. We arrived at the restaurant. I looked out, there were no papz at all.
YN: how did you avoid the papz?
JB: well before we drove we got another car to leave the hotel and all the papz followed that empty car.
I laughed. We were still holding hands as we walked in the restaurant. His touch made me feel calmer. The waiter showed us to the table. Justin pulled out a chair and I sat down thanking him. Jeremy sat down in front of me, Pattie beside him. We got our menu cards and started looking through the food. When we had decided Pattie looked at me.
PM: so (YN) how did your parents react when you asked to go here?
YN: well they saw when Justin came with the present, I don't know if you told them what it was?
I turned to Justin and he shrugged.
JB: maybe a bit.
YN: oh, then I understand better why they just gave me permission without any brags.
I smiled and Justin chuckled.
JB: I had to make sure you got the permission.
PM: Are your parents coming for the New Year?
YN: no
PM: we should invite them
Pattie smiled at me. I thought about it, it would actually be pretty great to have them here.
YN: that would be pretty nice
JB: we'll just call them tomorrow
YN: you're serious?
I turned to Justin. He sent me an amazing smile and my heart raced in my chest.
JB: anything for you
I leaned over and hugged him. When I pulled away both Pattie and Jeremy were sitting with suspicious faces.
JB: what?
Justin laid his hand over mine on the table. He started stroking my fingers with his own soft fingers.
JerB: are there anything you want to tell us son?
Jeremy raised his eyebrows at Justin and I's hands. Justin looked at me. I tilted my head and nodded like: go on.
JB: alright. I asked (YN) to be my girlfriend back in Canada and as you can see she said yes.
Justin looked both his parents deep in to their eyes. I looked down on the table, biting my lip. What were they going to say? SAY SOMETHING! GOD DANG IT SAY SOMETHING! I looked up again. The table was silent. Jeremy and Pattie's faces were like a stone.
YN: I... I..
I stuttered, but I didn't even know what to say. Justin kissed my cheek and I looked back on the table.
JB: well I really care about her, so no matter what you say I am going to be with her
Pattie opened her mouth to say something
PM: ….'



What she's gonna say? comment for more!

4 comments:

  1. OMG WTF IS SHE GOING TO SAAYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Next Please !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing I love this story plzz writte more p.s you are an amazing writter :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg omg so eager to read more ahhh it's sooo good I hope she says some thing nice

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.