30 Dec 2011

Falling for a fan: chapter 3: a brave girl

Hey girls ;)
Thank you for all the sweet comments, I'm having a great holiday, hope you are as well!
Enjoy<3



Chapter 3: A brave girl
  • Your p.o.v. *
Justin, Alfredo, Kenny and Selena were sitting at a table laughing. I could feel my cheeks turn red as I thought about my swag walk.
YN: hello there
I waved my hand awkwardly and made a funny voice which made them laugh even harder. Holly and Hayden stepped up beside me. They were still laughing. What was up with everyone laughing at me?
JB: what are you doing here?
Justin starred in to my eyes with a sweet smile, my heart melted under his eyes. Oh my gosh his eyes were stunning.
YN: What do you normally do at Mickie D?
I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him.
JB: eat?
YN: there you go smarty
I smiled at him and he stuck his tongue out at me, which made me giggle.
JB: you're cute when you giggle
I looked awkwardly at him and felt my cheeks go back to red
YN: ehm thanks
HS: let's get some food
We walked to the desk and ordered out food. We got it and turned to find an empty table.
SG: GIRLS! You can sit here
Selena winked at me and we walked to the table. They moved closer to each other so there were place for us. I sat down beside Justin. Hayden sat down beside me and pressed me closer to Justin. I could feel his leg against mine, it felt like electricity where ever his body touched mine. I looked up at him, damn he was hot this close. He smiled at me and I smiled back. His smile made my heart go crazy, what was wrong with me? How could I react this way to a boy that I barely knew? Plus he had a girlfriend. I started eating my food while listening to the others talk.
SG: so girls how did you get ticket to the concert today?
HP: well we wanted to do something special for (YN) as her Christmas gift and we saw that this concert was going to happen. We decided to call the one's who sold the tickets to tall them our story and they fixed it so we could be sure to get tickets and good seats.
YN: our story?
I looked weird at the girls. What story?
HS: you know how you have helped us
Holly smiled a loving smile and I smiled back at her.
YN: that story
I looked back and concentrated about my food. Justin looked at me.
YN: aye Bieber, It's not nice to stare at someone who's eating
Justin laughed.
JB: sorry. But what is the story?
I looked at the girls and they nodded. I laid my burger down and looked around the table.
YN: Just when Holly turned 15 she was raped by her own stepfather. She was too afraid to call the police, but she called me and told me what happened. I of course rushed to the house to talk to her. When I walked in her stepfather started to yell at me and grab me. He wanted me to follow him to the bedroom. Holly's mother was not at home so I screamed and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor and I quickly called the police. The door bell rang, but it was not the police it was Hayden. She stepped in without knowing the stepfather was laying on the ground. He grabbed Hayden's ankle and tried to pull her down. I went on him and started hitting him in the face. He screamed and punched me in the stomach. It hurt so bad that I almost fainted, but just as I was about to faint I kicked him with all my last powers in the balls. He fainted because of pain and just then the cops got there. They saw what happened and he went to jail. Holly came down and saw what happened. I had fainted. Holly and Hayden got the police men to call a ambulance, they went with me to the hospital all tho Holly had just been raped and Hayden was in shock. Nothing bad had happened to me, but they were still by my side all the time.
I had closed my eyes while I was thinking back at that terrible day. I had been home the same day from the hospital, the girls had been really sad, but I told them that just because this had happened didn't mean that our lives were over. We had to move on and believe in our dreams. We had to stand up for our self and never say never. I listened as Holly told the last part. I opened my eyes, they both had tears in their eyes. I laid my arm around Hayden's shoulder and she smiled at me.
JB: wow you're really brave (YN).
I turned to Justin. He was looking at me with respect in his eyes.
YN: thank you
He pulled me in to a hug and I inhaled his smell, it made me dizzy. We pulled away and I smiled at him. His eyes were shining and his lips were smiling so perfectly at me, I just wanted to lean in and kiss him... whoa what STOP IT (YN)! I looked at Selena, she was smiling at me and Justin with a sneaky smile.
YN: what?
SG: nothing
She giggled and I shook my head.
KH: you girls have really been through a hard time, it is really worth admiring.
YN: thanks Ken Ken
I smiled at him and he returned. Alfredo sat starring at his phone, then he turned it to me and snapped a picture.
YN: what are you doing?
AF: posting a picture on instagram and twitter
YN: what?
He turned the screen so I could see it. It was a picture of my with the caption: This Belieber is worth admiring.
I smiled at him
YN: thank you, but the girls were really amazing too
HS: didn't you hear the story, YOU saved US.
YN: but..
HP: no buts. We can't thank you enough (YN), for this time just smile and be proud of yourself instead of sharing the good thing with us.
I smiled at them and shook my head. My phone rang, I looked at them screen: ANDY CALLING
YN: hi Andy
YB: where are you?
YN: Mickie D
YB: With boys
YN: tons of boys Andy. I can't see anything else than boys
YB: haha very funny
I giggled.
YN: why are you calling anyway?
YB: just wanted to hear where you were
YN: cool, see you later
YB: see you
I hung up. The others was talking and eating again, beside Justin, he was looking at me.
JB: boyfriend?
YN: Andy?
My eyes opened wide and he nodded.
YN: No no no! He's my older brother
Justin smiled.
JB: how old are you anyway?
YN: 15
JB: 15? jeez I thought we were the same age.
YN: 17 and 15.. that's pretty close
JB: yeah you're right
He smiled and we started eating listening to the others talk. I felt Justin looking at me, and from the corner of my eye I could see I was right. I decided not to say anything. We finished our food and got up from the table.
YN: what time is it?
KH: 3pm
HS: we should get home, you're day is not over yet
YN: come one girls, what more could you do? A Cody Simpson concert?
I smiled widely and they laughed.
HP: no more concerts, we can't handle more superstars for today
I smiled at Justin. He was standing with his arm around Selena's shoulder, damn I wished that was me... AGAIN STOP IT (YN).
SG: you're a Cody Simpson fan
YN: he's pretty cute you know and a good singer.. and that body.. OUH
Selena shook her head at me and I laughed. Justin was looking at the ground. He looked at me with a weird smile.
JB: so you're a bigger fan of Cody?
YN: when did you hear me say that?
I tilted my head and his smile grew big.
KH: we gotta go, our plane is leaving in two hours
YN: where are you going?
AF: New York city.
YN: cool
I smiled and walked to hug Kenny and Alfredo. I walked to Selena. She took my hand and went a little away from Justin. I looked surprised at her.
YN: what are you doing?
SG; I just had to tell you something
YN: yes?
SG: I think Justin is kind of into you.
YN: what are you talking about? He got you!
SG: yeah but still. Give me your number and I'll call you when I find out more
I shook my head but exchanged numbers with her. We hugged as Justin stepped up beside us.
JB: what are you girls talking about?
SG: nothing
Selena winked at me and went away. I smiled and Justin looked after her with a odd look in his face.
JB: so,..
Justin turned to me and I smiled.
YN: it was really nice to meet you Justin, a big honor
I stuck my hand out and he starred at it.
JB: you're stupid or something?
He dragged me in to a hug. I laid my arms around his neck while he twirled his arms around my waist. Our bodies were pressed against each others, the air was filled with sparks. I broke the hug by pulling away.
JB: give me your number, then I'll figure something out so we can meet again.
YN: sure
I handed him my phone and he typed in his number, I typed in my number at his and gave it back to him. He took it and snapped a picture of me. He laughed as I stuck my tongue out.
JB: see you soon funny girl.
YN: see you Justin.
I got up on tip toe and pecked his cheek, his cheeks got a deep red color as he walked back to the other ones. Holly and Hayden got up beside me as the crew walked out to their waiting car.
HS: wow..
YN: what?
HP: he's so in to you!
YN: omg girls! SHUT UP
everyone at the place turned around and I quickly ran away laughing with the girls. We got to the car and laughed so hard. Then we drove home to my place.
YM: hi girls
We walked in the kitchen and I pecked her cheek.
YM: how was the concert?
She smiled at me
YN: you knew it?
YM: yes
YN: OMG MOOOM!
They all laughed. My mom had made us a tray with soda and candy. We took it to my room. The girls had bought face masks and manicure sets. We changed in to this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41512728 1: Hayden 2: You 3: Holly
We sat down and helped each other to put face masks on. We sat there talking for a bit.
HS: (YN) be honest know... don't you like Justin just a tiny bit?
YN: well..
I looked at the ground.
HP: well what?
I told them what Selena told me and they started screaming.
YN: OMG girls take a chill pill
They calmed down and we talked about something else. At about 11pm we went in to our beds and turned on a movie. I felt my phone vibrating from a text. I found it and opened the text...



More? comment <3

8 comments:

  1. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it (that was long :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i hope you remember me from the last story ;) I'm not leaving you :D Great job with your amazing stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE I SUCH A SWEET STORY <3 made my day thx PLS WRITE MORE BET THE TXTS FROM JUSTIN :) HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE ALL IS WELL

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.