9 Dec 2011

Imagine story :)

Hey :)
I just want to say, again, I have nothing against Selena :)
enjoy<3



Y: wow..
J: I got your babe
Justin laid his arm around your waist and you felt calm. You walked down the red carpet. The cameras went crazy. You came to a little open area. The host of the red carpet was Drake
Drake(D): Hey Justin
J: hey man
They did some kind of handshakes.
D: and you must be the beautiful (YN).
Y: hello nice to meet you
You shook his hand. A camera was filming you.
D: so Justin, you're performing tonight?
Justin had got a microphone from some helper
J: yes I am, it's going to be amazing
D: can you tell us what you are performing?
J: I'm performing a sample of my new singles Come home to me(the one with Beyoncé) and Only me and you(the one with the video).
D: that is awesome
J: truly
D: tell me (YN), which performance are you most excited for tonight?
Y: I am of course excited to see Justin. But I am a big fan of Miley Cyrus, so I'm thrilled to see her perform
Justin smiled down at you.
D: that is really cool. Thank you
You walked off to another area where you had to do some poses for the cameras. First you let Justin stand there alone. He stood for a bit smiling, then he turned to you
J:come here princess
Y: no I'm fine
You smiled shyly. It was all a bit overwhelming.
J: no you're my girl, everybody need to see
You shook your head and walked over to him. He laid his arm around your waist. The cameras flashed. Justin pressed his lips on your cheek and you giggled. The cameras went crazy. Justin pulled away laughing. He took your hand and spun you around so every one could see your dress. You smiled at him and pecked his cheek. He went in for a kiss. The flashlights went crazy. Your lips were soft against each other. You pulled away. Justin took your hand and you walked off.
You got to the backstage area.
Y: did you have to do that?
You looked at him with your eyebrows raised
J: do what?
He gave you an innocent look.
Y: kiss me
J: oh this
He leaned in and let your lips meet. He started out gently pressing his lips on yours. A warm steam went down your tummy as Justin laid his hands on your hips. You opened your mouth a bit and let Justin's tongue enter. You made out while you stroke your hands trough Justin's hair
??: JUSTIN
Justin pulled away
J: shit.. You turned around and there Selena was standing. She was dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40541590
She ran over to you and swung her arms around Justin's neck. You took a step back so you didn't get hit by her.
Sel: Oh my god Juzzy! I missed you sooo much booboo
J: ehm hi Sel
Justin pulled away slipping his arm around your shoulder
Y: hi I'm (YN), it's a pleasure to meet you, I really admire you
You stuck your hand out to shake her's. She gave it a dirty look and turned back to Justin
Sel: come on Justin, let's change our seats so we can sit together
J: no it's okay. We can just talk another time. Ok bye
He quickly walked away dragging you with him. You giggled
Y(trying to sound like Selena): Oh is my little Juzzy booboo pissed at Sellyboo?
Justin laughed and kissed you soft
J: you're amazing
You giggled and looked around.
Y: OMG is that MILEY CYRUS?
You yelled it out and everyone turned to look at you. You could feel your cheeks go red.
J: haha let's go talk to her
Justin started walking towards her. You looked down at the ground, you just made a fool out of yourself.
J: hey Miley
Miley(M): hi Justin nice to see you
She gave him a hug.
J: this is my girlfriend (YN), she's a big fan as you maybe heard before
Miley and Justin laughed and you looked up embarrassed
Y: thank you for that Justin
They continued laughing. Miley stuck her hand out
M: nice to meet you
Y: you too
You shook her hand.
Y: I know this is weird, but can I please have a picture with you?
You smiled nervously.
M: of course sweetheart. Take a picture with my phone Justin
She handed Justin her phone. You stood beside her. You had your arms around each others shoulders. SnaP
Y: thank you
M: welcome. I'll post it on twitter
Y: great
You smiled at her.
J: come here princess.. there's someone else we need to talk to.
Y: bye and thank you again
M: you're welcome sweetie, talk to you later
Justin and you walked off.
Y: did you hear that Justin? Miley Cyrus wants to talk to me again. OMG
Justin laughed at you, pecking your forehead
J: you're cute
Y: It's Miley Cyrus jerk
You slapped his shoulder and he laughed again.
Y: who is it that you want me to meet Justin?
You took his hand and he smiled at you
J: surprise
Justin tapped a man on the shoulder and he turned around
J: hey man
Sean Kingston(SK): hey little boy
They man hugged. You just stood there starring.
SK: hey pretty thing. You must be (YN)? Justin has told me so much about you
Y: you're Sean Kingston
Justin chuckled as you dragged Sean in to a hug. Sean returned the hug laughing.
SK: that's me yes
Y: omg I love you
Sean turned to Justin
SK: I like this girl
J: I do too
Justin pulled you in and hugged you from behind. Then another man came over to you.
?: hi there
You jaw dropped. In front of you no other man but USHER himself was standing.
J: hey man
Y: You're the one and only Usher Raymond
Usher(UR): the last time I checked yes
Y: Justin let go of me please
Justin let go and you hugged Usher
Y: it's an honor to meet you
UR: nice to meet you too. Justin has been bragging about you on the phone the last three weeks
You looked at Justin. His cheeks were burning
SK: it's true. But he was not lying, you're a really sweet and beautiful girl
Y: thank you
You smiled at them and kissed Justin's cheek
J: let's get a picture of you
You stepped in between Usher and Sean with a huge smile on your face.
Justin took a picture. You stood for a while talking. Justin was hugging you from behind, just listening to you talking with them
J: it's been nice but I think we need to find our seats, the show starts in 15
UR: it was nice to meet you (YN) I'm sure we'll meet again
Y: of course
SK: see ya' later lovers
You hugged them goodbye and went away
Y: you..
You turned to Justin smiling
J: what?
He laughed
Y: I love you
You placed your arms around his neck. He pulled you in by the waist. Your lips met and started to move. It was so intense that you forgot everything around you. After a 2 minutes passionated kiss you pulled away
J: let's find our seats
Justin took your hand and walked to the seat area. You walked to the front row. You looked at the seats. Two seats with them name JUSTIN BIEBER.
J: it's for us. Mom, Kenny, Carin and Scooter will be in the back. My dancers and Legaci are in the backstage area
You just looked at Justin with a smile on your face.
J: what is it?
He stroke you cheek
Y: this is a dream
You shook your head with a smile and Justin chuckled
??: BIEBS!
J: now say hello to our seat buddies
You turned around and saw Jaden and Willow Smith running towards you.
Y: This is the most incredible night ever.
Justin laid his arm around you as Jaden and Willow walked up to you.
Jaden(JS): hey man and woman
He winked at you and you smiled.
Willow(W): hey there
You hugged them both
Y: it's amazing to meet you guys. You're work is amazing
W: thank you.
You sat like this: Justin-You-Jaden-Willow
The award show started. Hayden Panettiere was the host.
Y: that girl makes me loose my confidence
J: she shouldn't! You're so much more beautiful
Y: and you're crazy
You kissed his lips softly
Hayden(HP): This is going to be an amazing night. We got performances by Miley Cyrus, Michael Buble, Hedley, Rascall Flatts and of course Justin Bieber.. if he could stop kissing his girlfriend
The camras went on you and you saw yourself blushing on the big screen. Justin laid his arm around with a smirk on his face.
HP: I don't think we'll get him to leave her.
The crowd laughed
HP: now let's start
  • The show went on. Finally an award where Justin was nominated came up--
Presenter: and the winner of best pop/RnB album goes to... JUSTIN BIEBER FOR BELIEVE
Justin looked at you with a grin
J: I want a kiss price
You laughed and got up. He pulled you in and found your lips with his. He kissed you deep as the crowd went louder. You pulled away
Y: go get your award Bieber
He laughed and ran to the stage
JS: wow that was deep
He winked at you and you giggled.
Y: how funny you are Jaden
You winked and Willow cracked
W: nice way to get him girl
Justin on stage: I just want to thank all my fans for supporting this album. Without them I would be nothing. I am really proud of this album and want to thank everybody who has worked on it. Thank you not only God but Jesus and thanks to all my Beliebers. Love you
He walked down the stage as the crowd clapped.
HP: and now Miley Cyrus
Miley went on stage knocking it off. Justin came back to his seat with a huge smile
Y: congrats babe
You pecked his cheek and he sat down.
  • Further in the show--
J: I'll go backstage and change in to my performance cloth. See you later
He kissed you quickly and went backstage. You turned to Willow and Jaden. You talked with them while the show continued. They were really nice and funny. You got along very well.
HP: it seems like we got him away from his girlfriend... everybody welcome JUSTIN BIEBER!
The light went off and you cheered. A spotlight came up. Justin was sitting with a guitar on a chair surrounded bu black.
J: this is a song I wrote to my beautiful girlfriend (YN)..
He started to sing and play Come Home to Me. You got watery eyes.
JS: you're alright?
Y: it's just a touchy song
JS: aww
He laid his arm around you and you giggled. Justin finished his part of Come home to me. Suddenly a huge explosion happened and the dancers came down form the ceiling as Only you and me started to play. (It's a random title. It's the song you recorded the video on the beach for)
There was girls in miniskirts and tanktops and boys in only some kind of shorts dancing. Justin had taken his shirt of. He was in a white tank top and skinny black jeans. Damn he was on fire. At some point he ran down in front of you and took your hand still singing. The crowd cheered. He pulled you up. You tried to sit back down but he dragged you on stage. He was still singing. ONLY YOU AND ME ON THE DANCEFLOOR. DANCE ALL NIGHT. NOBODY ELSE. ONLY YOU AND ME ON THE DANCEFLOOR. Justin placed your arms around his neck and started dancing. You went along with it. Giggling and dancing. The song ended and Justin pressed his lips on your cheek. The lights went off and you could feel a hand pulling you off stage.
HP(on stage): We now only have one award back... artist of the year. I've been so lucky to be calling the name and the winner is... (she opened an envelope) JUSTIN BIEBER!
Justin looked at you. He was out of breath after performing. He took your hand and ran on stage. Hayden first looked confused.
HP: you can't let her go huh'?
She laughed and you smiled.
J: I'm... I...
Y: I'll speak for you
You turned to the crowd. The lights were blinding you.
Y: I'm sure I know what Justin wants to say. First he wants to thank not only God but jesus. (people laughed) then he wants to thank Usher and Scooter for supporting him and advising him on ladies(people laughed) Now he wants to thank his family. His family here in Canada that loves him for him and his mother because she has given so much up for him. And at last he wants to thank his fans.. the Beliebers. I am a Belieber myself and I know the proud feeling they have watching Justin win this award. I want to use this opportunity to say.. Justin. (You turned to face him) I am now speaking for all Beliebers worldwide. We want to thank you for teaching us to believe in our dreams and never say never. You have changed our lifes in so many ways and we're proud of you. Thank you for being you.
The crowd cheered and you smiled at Justin.
J: just my words
He stepped in and intertwined your lips. The crowd went: awww
You pulled away and walked off stage with Justin holding your hand
backstage
J: that was incredible princess
You smiled at him. He kissed your cheek
??: that was incredible awful lil slut....






that was a long part ;) comment for more!

4 comments:

  1. i guess that the last one to talk was selena pleease post soon :) love the story :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selena?, this is too good:') <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the next chapter!! ahhh! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.