5 Dec 2011

Imagine Story :)

Hi guys :)
Enjoy<3



---- Skipping to the hotel in Canada-----------
Y:: what time is it babe?
You looked at Justin. He was searching through his suitcases finding out what to perform in.
J: 8pm
Y: alright.
You walked over and sat on the floor next to his suitcase
Y: I didn't thought you should find your own cloth
J: well I don't normally, but I want to this time.
Y: alright.
You just sat there looking at him while he threw his cloth around. He stopped and looked at you. You smiled.
J: you're cute
He leaned down and pecked your lips. You giggled. He searched a bit more. You shook your head, he was like a little girl finding out what to wear on her 8th birthday.
J: I GOT IT
He yelled it out and you laughed.
Y: let me see.
He reached out his hand and pulled you up. Justin walked in the bathroom, when he came out he was dressed in this http://www.justinbieberzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bieberhot.jpg
J: what do you think?
He walked over to you. You stroke your hands down his shoulders.
Y: sexy
You winked and he chuckled
J: just what I wanted.
He pulled you in and laid his arms around you
J: you're so tiny
Y: I'm not!
You stumped on the ground, which made him laugh.
J: come here
He had his face on your cheeks and dragged your lips to his. His lips were soft and warm. They moved in synchronize with yours. Sparks went down your back. Suddenly someone opened the door. You pulled away. Kenny and Pattie were standing. Pattie with a smirk on her face. You could feel your self blushing.
J: ehm hey guys
Justin stood there awkwardly
P: hi. Did we interrupt something?
She winked and Justin's cheeks went red
Y: aww
You took his hand and gave him a peck on his cheek. That made him blush even harder. Pattie laughed.
P: my little boo is blushing
J(whined) mooom
That made Kenny and you laugh.
J: what are you doing here anyway?
P: just came to check that your hormones weren't kicking in honey
J: seriously mom
He groaned and you giggled
Y: he's treating me like a princess Pattie
P: I'm glad to hear
K: may we come in please? I don't like standing so close to the door
Y: what?
K: just kidding! I just want to annoy Justin
Kenny walked in and Justin sighted
J(whispering): it works
You giggled
Kenny took a seat in the sofa. You walked over and sat beside him. Pattie and Justin stood there talking about his outfit. You turned to Kenny
Y: so how's life?
K: wow deep question there
He smiled bog and you joined him
K: pretty fine! I love being with Justin he's like my nephew
Y: Yeah he's a great guy
You smiled dreaming
K: I think your mouth would agree
You slapped his shoulder and he cracked up laughing
Y: not funny dude
Kenny kept laughing and you finally joined him.
J: what's so funny?
Justin sat down placing his arm around you, pulling him closer to you. He laid a sift kiss and that made you and Kenny laugh harder
K: I don't think you wanna know
Kenny winked at you and you bite your lip not to continue laughing
J: never mind
Pattie sat in the chair in front of you
P: what do you say about going shopping with me tomorrow (YN)?
Y; that sounds really nice, I'd love to
P: great. Justin you have sound check at 11am to 1pm. We'll come to the set after. We need dresses for (YN)'s first award show
She smiled and you made big eyes
Y: you're serious? I'm getting an award dress
J: of course you are baby
Y: Oh my! Thank you
You crashed your arms around his neck and they all chuckled.
J(mumbling in your ear): you're going to be the most beautiful girl at the red carpet
You pulled away feeling your cheeks burn
P: why do you keep making her blush Justin?
J: she looks cute blushing
He winked at you, which made you blush harder.
K: alright kiddo's! Go get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. The show is 2 hours drive, so I'll catch you here at 8am, got it?
Y: yes sir
You and Justin laughed.
P: no fun tonight, and if.. remember protection!
J: mom for God's sake
Justin's head was like a tomato. With a laugh Kenny and Pattie left the room.
Justin looked at you. He shrugged
J: sorry 'bout my mom
Y: it's alright, I like her
You stepped close to each other.
J: now.. where were we?
He dragged you close with his hands on your hips. You giggled and intertwined your arms around his neck.
Y: I think it went like this
You crashed your lips on his and you could fell him smiling against yours. The kiss was filled with passion and you were out of breath. You opened your mouth to breath and Justin took the chance to put his tongue in your mouth. He explored your mouth and you let him. Of course you did! It was the most amazing feeling ever. His soft tongue moving along with yours. His warm lips pressed on yours. His strong hands that gently held you from fading of happiness. His body that was so close to yours that you could feel his heart beat. The sparks that went down your back and your tummy spun around. Justin pulled away with a worried look
J: you're alright?
Y: yes, why don't you think?
You smiled and he relaxed
J: I don't know. You just felt so heavy in my arms
Y: I felt what?
You made a bitchy look
J: not like that.. you know.. uhmm
He looked at the ground.
Y: chill Justin, I'm kidding! Your kiss is just so passionated that I almost faint.
He grinned.
J: yeah that's not true.. we need to get you to bed. I think you're tired
He pulled away
Y: no seriously Justin! It is true, I almost find when you kiss me, don't ask why, I just do
You dragged him back in and he smiled
J: of course princess
He pecked your nose
Y: urgh you don't believe me
You stepped back and placed your hands on your hips.
J: you look so cute
Y: stop Justin, I'm trying being mad at you
J: you failed badly
He smiled and you couldn't resist that beautiful smile. You smiled back
J: That beautiful smile is what I'm living for
Y: sure Bieber
You gave him a soft kiss and went to the bathroom. You got ready for bed.
You walked again. Justin was laying with his phone only dressed in his boxers in the bed. You stopped to watch him shortly. He was drop dead gorgeous. He looked up and caught your eyes. A smirk went on his face
J: you're taking the Bieber in huh' babe?
You shook your head, a warm feeling spread in your body every time he called you babe. He clapped on the spot next to him and you laid down and snuggled up to his chest. He was on twitter. RT'ing and tweeting some fans. You yawned.
J: you're tired?
Y: no I just yawn for fun
Justin chuckled and tweeted: @justinbieber: Goodnight to all you beautiful beliebers! My baby is tired so I gtg SWEET DREAMS
He laid the phone away and you smiled at him.
Y: goodnight Justin. I love you
J: I love you too princess
He kissed your lips and you both fell asleep.






Comment for more :)

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.