11 Dec 2011

Imagine Story :)

Hey guys :P
You all guessed wo it was... :P


Here you go:


You turned around and saw Selena. You could hear Justin sighed. You took his hand.
Y: like I said before.. I admire you a lot
Selena gave you a bitchy look
Sel: why do you think Justin is even with you?
Y: well I guess that I'm everything you weren't
Sel: so you're a slut? Just what I thought
Y: not really. I was thinking nice, sweet, friendly and real
Selena lost her bitchy smile and Justin chuckled. You smiled.
Sel: listen now... and listen carefully bitch! I'm gonna make your life a living hell if you don't let go of my man right now
You looked at Justin and he laid his arm protecting around you.
Sel: seriously Justin! You want to be with that slut? And not me?
She was almost screaming at you. People around you were looking. Some security staff came and pulled her away.
Y: that woman is nuts!
You looked at Justin and he shook his head
J: indeed
Willow and Jaden came up to you.
W: what did just happen?
Y: Selena Gomez just told me to get my hands of her man and if I do not she'll make my life a hell
JS: that girl is nuts
Y: like I just said
You shrugged and Justin pecked your cheek.
J: let's forget about that crazy lady and go have some fun!
He grinned and you followed Kenny to the car. It drove you to a nightclub for the after party. You stepped out. Justin had his arm around your shoulder. You walked in to the club. The party was already going wild. People were dancing around everywhere. Justin dragged you a cozy couch area. Sean Kingston and some random dudes were sitting there.
SK: hey man and hi pretty thang
Y: hey there
You smiled with burning cheeks.
J: stop flirting with her! She's too young
Sean laughed as you both sat down. Willow and Jaden came and joined you. You had a really nice time. The Smith were too much fun. Everybody were dancing. You really wanted to dance.
Y: come on guys we need to dance.
You stood up and Willow joined you. Sean had gone away with some of his friends. Jaden and Justin just looked at you.
JS: I'm not in the mood
Y: come on party killer
You took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. You started to dance and Jaden danced with you. You were acting like fools. You spotted Justin and Willow laughing their ass' of watching you. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around. A tall blonde guy was standing behind you. (he looked like this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr1z4pRffJ1qkl2cgo1_500.jpg drool!)
Guy: May I have this dance?
You smiled at him
Y: of course
You turned to Jaden
Y: I'll dance with.. ehmm what's your name?
The boy laughed
Guy: I'm Matt
Y: alright I'm gonna have a dance with Matt
JS: sure just remember you have a jealous boyfriend
Jaden laughed and walked off. You turned back around to Matt. He laid his hands on your hips and you twirled your arms around his neck. You started swaying to the slow song that had came on.
Y: I'm (YN) by the way
M: Nice to meet you (YN)
Y: nice to meet you too Matt
M: you're really beautiful
You smiled, you were not used to all these compliments
Y: thank you
M: tell me, how old are you?
Y: I'm 15
M: wow I thought you were a lot older
He raised his eyebrows and you let out a giggle.
Y: well no. why did you think that?
M: your body just look real mature
He pulled you closer and you felt a bit uncomfortable.
Y: yeah. How old are you Matt?
M: I'm 20
Y: didn't see that one coming
M: you're not into older guys?
He smirked and pulled you more close. His body was pressed against yours. You tried to pull a bit away, but he was too strong. You looked over your shoulder. You saw Justin sitting alone following you with your eyes. You mimed HELP!
M: look at me baby
He grabbed your face and turned you to face him. When Justin called you baby you felt special, now it made you wanna puke
M: what's wrong sexy?
He still held your face. You shook your head and he moved his hands down to your butt
Y: don't touch me like that
M: don't be such a pussy!
J: let her go
Justin was standing beside you. Hi cheeks were burning red with anger. His eyes were lighting.
M: oh the little Bieber is here acting like he owns everything
J: let my girlfriend go
He stepped closer to Matt.
M: wow wow wow chill there dude
He walked away. You hugged Justin close. His smell was surrounding you. His strong arms held tight around you and you felt safe
You had you mouth close to his ear
Y: thank you Justin
J: everything for you shawty
You looked in to his beautiful eyes. These eyes that meant everything to you.
J: dance with me princess.
He took your hands and laid them around his neck. He then placed his arms gently around your waist. This song was surrounding you while you were swaying back and forth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0bjwez8mg
Justin eyes were locked in yours. Your eyes spoke more than a thousand words.
Justin smiled and you smiled back. He was the world to you. The song faded away and Justin leaned in. Your lips collapsed on each others. It felt like they became one. They moved together and melted together. The kiss got deeper and sparks flew. You pulled away and opened you eyes. Justin's eyes were shining.
J: let's go home.
He laid his arm around you and you went back to the hotel.




Comment for more<3

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG U RE AMAZIN, LIKE REALLY IM TOTALLY SHOCKED, IM FROM ARGENTINA ACTUALLY AND I JUST FIND YOUR SITE, YOU HAVE GREAT TALENT, i wanted to share that was at first confusing from where to start, but i loooooooooved it so much im really addicted to it, pleeeeeeease post aaanother as soon as u caan :) lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaand i did the account only to publish that :P lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want I'd the motivation.

    Here is my webpage; build muscles fast pills

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.