20 Dec 2011

Imagine story :)

Hey there :)¨
Thank you for all your amazing comments, It makes me soooo happy <3
Enjoy<3



---Next morning
You opened your eyes. You were laying on a couch. Pattie walked in
P: goodmorning sweetheart.
She sat down beside you. You got up from laying down. She handed you a cup of tea. You couldn't remember anything from last night.
P: honey can you tall me what happened between you and Justin last night?
You sat in silent for a moment, then everything came back to you. You felt like crying, but you had no more tears inside you. You took a sip from your tea and looked at Pattie. She was looking at you over her cup of tea with a smile. You started telling Pattie everything that happened between Justin and you.
P: wow that's a mess
You sighted.
Y: I know. And it's my fault I shouldn't judge him so hard
P: no it's not your fault. You both made mistakes. It's not okay you kissed with Chaz and especially because you didn't tell Justin. But Justin is not treating you good either. I see why you can't accept him being with Selena still after what she did. I don't get him. He is so deeply in love with you and I thought he didn't care about Selena. Something is really weird about this.
Pattie sat with a thinking look. You looked at your packed suitcase.
Y: I should probably just go home and forget all about this summer
You breathed in heavily.
P: NO!
You gave Pattie a weird look.
P: I got a master plan.
She told you and a smile grew on your face. You held the silver heart, that hang around your neck, you had gotten from Justin, in your hand
Y: that could work out
P: I Know it will. Go get ready now
You got up with new energy and walked to the bathroom. By tonight you and Justin would be back together and he would never think about Selena again.
Justin's P.O.V
I sat at my bed starring at the tv. Jazzy was concentrated about the children show, but to be honest I wasn't even in the room. My mind was long gone thinking about last night. I had screwed everything up do badly and I regretted it. I loved (YN) so much and I hurt her. I was never going to get her back now. I understood her if she never wanted to see me again, I didn't want to see myself either. I laid down with my arms behind my head. I had called Selena this morning and canceled our trip to England. I told her that I never wanted to talk to her again and she had to leave (YN) alone. After I hung up I deleted her number. I didn't know why I didn't do that from the beginning. I didn't care about Selena at all, I didn't knew why I had said yes to her idea of going to England together. All I wanted was (YN). I had no clue why I had defended and said I cared about Selena last night, I didn't AT ALL! Why did I have to screw things up with (YN)? I actually thought that she could be the one, but now... I sighted.. now I had ruined everything. I looked at Jazzy and smiled. Luckily I still had one of my favorite girls, even my mom had turned on me. I sat up and laid my arm around Jazzy. She laid her little head on my chest.
Jaz: Bieber where's (YN)?
I sighted
J: I wish I knew honey, how I wish I knew.
Jazzy looked at me with a weird expression, I'm not sure she understood me.
J: I don't know where (YN) is.
Jaz: but I want her to be here
J: I want that too
I kissed her hair and she started watching the TV again. I got up from the bed and looked out the window. The sun was hiding behind big clouds in the skies of LA. We were actually supposed to travel to NY last night, but our flight got canceled. Scooter had called and told me that he had canceled all my interviews so I could enjoy my last week with (YN), look like that was a waste of time. Someone knocked at the door and Jazzy ran to open. My back was facing the door
R: hey man what's up?
Ryan tapped my shoulder and I turned around. I looked at them and their smiles faded when they saw my face. I could feel an anger build up inside me as I looked at Chaz
J: you kissed my girlfriend
C: ehm
I stepped closer with my fists clenched.
R: chill Justin! Don't hit him
I calmed myself a little but I could still fell anger when I spoke my next words
J: why?
C: because I love her Justin. But it's okay. She loves you and I'll let you be together
I sighted and walked over to the couch and sat down. The boys came and sat beside me.
R: what's wrong? And where is she anyway?
J: we can of had a huge fight and she left to go home
R: no you gotta be kidding me!?
They both sat down in shock
J: no it's not
I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of the couch.
C: what happened?
I told them everything that happened last night while I felt the tears coming to my eyes. I kept them in, I was not going to cry in front of them.
R: have you tried calling her?
J: yeah.. she forgot her phone here
I found her phone from my pocket. I took my own phone and starred at the background. It showed a picture from last night. (YN) was standing in the last sun light with that amazing smile on her so damn kissable lips. I had to get her back no matter what it takes. I raised from the couch and the boys looked at me weirdly
C: where are you going?
J: to the airport. The next flight for her hometown leaves in an hour, that should be just enough time to get her back! You guys take care of Jazzy
I ran out the door and down to my car, I was getting her back, the love of my life.
Your P.O.V
You splashed some water in your face, you could still see you had been crying, but you smiled at yourself in the mirror. You wanted Justin back. Wanted to be held in his arms. You quickly ran out to Pattie. She smiled at you.
P: you go down there and talk to him okay? That's all! Just get to talk to him and I'll fix the rest.
Y: thank you
You kissed her cheek and ran out of the door with a smile. You got to you and Justin's room and you breathed in heavily. You knocked on the door and got really surprised when Ryan opened. He looked just as surprised as you felt.
R: what are you doing here?
Y: looking for Justin. Where is he? I need to talk to him!
R: he's driving to the airport looking for you
Y: he's what?




what's gonna happen next?:-) comment to find out!

7 comments:

  1. mooooore! i love the story <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I really do hope they find eachother at the airport and be back together , pls write more

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOMEE OMG CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT PART COMES OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait till the next bit:D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg i love this so much, its so sweet;)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.