4 Dec 2011

Imagine Story :)

Hey guys :)
Before we start I want you to know that I have nothing against Selena Gomez at all!
Ready for more?;)
Here you go<3



*Still Justin's p.o.v*
I woke up to the look of my beautiful girlfriend. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Perfect way to start the morning.
J: Morning princess
Y: good morning Bieber
She snuggled up to my chest and I laid my arms protecting around her.
J: how did you sleep?
Y: always good next to you
Her words made my heart melt. Never had I thought I could fall so hard for a girl.
*Knock Knock*
The door opened and Chaz' head came in.
C: goodmorning sleepy love birds! Come quick you need to see this.
 he ran away. (YN) and I gave each other a weird look, but got up and followed Chaz to the living room. The Entertaiment news was on the tv.
News Girl: these pictures is showing Justin Bieber last night out with his new girl (YN). Justin rented the hottest restaurant in LA for just the two of them. From the window we saw Justin finding a box, did he already purpose to this girl? we got a comment from Justin's ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
Selena came on the screen
S: it sould not surprise me if Justin did anything like that! He starts out with being so deeply in love, talking about how he wants to be with you forever and BAM he breaks up with you
The tv came back in the studio
Newz girl: is Justin truly in love or is (YN) just the next girl in his line? we'll follow up this story as soon as possible.
Ryan turned off the tv and we were all silent. I looked at (YN), her eyes were filled with tears
J: (YN), I..
I reached out for her but she stepped back
Y: just let me think.
She turned around and walked to out room. She closed the door and I looked at it. I could feel tears in my eyes. Why? I loved her so much, why did Selena has to say that? (YN) was the one for me and I've never talked with Selena about the future! She was probably still mad at me for breaking up with her.
J: why did you have to show us that?
I turned around and gave the boys a mas look
C: we didn't know that it was about that...
R: we just thought they were talking about how you rented a place for her
C: nothing else
J: you.. I... urgh forget it! I need to talk with (YN)
R: sorry man
C: it was not what we wanted
I: just turned around and walked over to the bedroom door. I knocked on
J: princess.. may I come in please?
----- your p.o.v .------
Ryan turned the tv off and we were silent. Could it be true? was I just another girl for Justin? did nothing of what he said to me matter? was he saying that to all girls? You could feel tears coming to my eyes.
J: (yn), I..
He reached out for you, but you stepped back.
Y: just let me think
You turned around and walked to the room. You closed the door and laid down on the bed. you kept the tears in your eyes, but inside you was crying. You didn't want to be just another girl. You loved him so much and that would never change. You heard a knock on the door
J: princess.. may I come in?
You bite my lip, his voice made your heart pound. You wanted him to explain what just happened
You sat up
Y: come in
He walked in. You could see in his eyes that he was hurted and angry. You breathed out, maybe this was not as bad as it seemed. He walked over and sat down beside you.
J: listen (YN) I don't know what that was. You know how much I love you. What Selena said ain't true. I've never talked with her about the future. yes I did love her, but there was a reason I broke up with her. She's a liar.
He looked deep in to your eyes. You starred back and felt something move in your heart. You knew he was telling the truth. You trusted Justin and he loved you. You leaned in and laid your arms around his neck.
Y: I'm sorry I overreacted, but it made me rrealise one thing... I trust you with all my heart Justin and I love you with all my butt
He gave you a strange look
J: butt?
Y: i would have said my heart, but my butt is bigger
Justin laughed and you laughed with him
J: you are incredible
Justin smiled and you locked your lips. He sneaked his tongue in your mouth and you played with his tongue. Sparks went down your body and you smiled. He pulled away and you smiled.
R: do you guys want breakfast?
Y: YES!
You jumped up and Justin shook his head
Y: what?
You made big eyes and he chuckled
J: you're too strange
Y: but you like it
You kissed his cheek and ran to the kitchen. Justin followed you still laughing
You sat down and ate breakfast with CHaz and Ryan
Y: are the Beadles coming over today?
J: yeah I guess. We're leaving tonight for NY.
Y: cool! I've never been in New York
R: when are they gonna be here?
Just as the words escaped his mouth the door opened and the Beadles stepped in.
Chris: goodmorning
He smiled
J: goodmorning
You all got up and hugged each other. Christian kept starring at your body., You looked down. You were only dressed in of course underwear and on of Justin's shirts. You hair was a mess and you were wearing no make up.
Y: seriously Chris! stop starring! I'm not looking that bad.
Christian laughed
Cait: i don't think that's why he's starring
Christian slapped her shoulder and she laughed. You quickly went to the bedroom and changed in to a light blue tank top and a pair of cow boy shorts. You brushed your hair and let it be natural. you added a bit make up and brushed your teeth. You went out in the kitchen. Justin had also changed. He was dressed in a pair of short cowboy jeans and a bluw v-neck. He was hot ;)
J: you're so pretty babe
He pecked your lips and Ryan whizzled.(I don't know how you spell it?)
Cait: shouldn't we go to the star street today?
Y: that'd be so cool
J: great.
Justin took your hand and you all went down to the van. You had to take Kenny and one other security guy with you.
> in the van<
You sat between Justin and Caitlin. Justin had his arm around your shoulder. He was starring at his phone screen
Y: what is it Justin?
You gave him a worried look. He was never this quiet.
J: it's just Selena. She texted me
R: what did she text?
J: hi babe. Hope you saw me on tv this morning. You're too good for that slut, call me and we can meet up. XoXo Selly
Cait: whore (mumbling)
Y: Caitlin! telk with respect
You slapped her shoulder
Cait: she's the one calling you a slut!
Y: but..
J: no buts hun! She has no rights! you've never done anything to her!
Chris: that's true.. but She's still hot
Chaz: oh jeez young kids!
Chaz slammed his forehead and you all laughed.
Y: just leave it. please for me babe
You pouted and Justin smiled
J: alright
You smiled and kissed his lips softly. Sparks set of in your tummy, but it felt amazing.
R:; please stop or get a room
You pulled away
Y: sorry that you're single Ryan
He gave you an annoyed look and you all laughed. You arrived at the star walk and all got out.
Y: wow this is so cool
You ran to a star with Mickey Mouse printed on it
The guys came over and you took some pics. You used 4 hours walking around and taking pics. At some point papz sourrounded you. Caitlin and you started to model walk and made poses. The boys cracked up and the papz went crazy....
C: am I the only one who's hungry?
Chris: no!
R: I am too
J: me too
Cait+you: boys..
Y: all you think about is food
Cait: and girls
The boys didn't even look mad
R: it's true
You giggled and went in to a restaurant. You all ordered some food.
J: I think we need to get home and pack afterwards.
Y: we don't really have anything to pack
You gave Justin a weird look
J(whispering in your ear): I just want to be alone with you
You could feel the blushing coming.
J: you're cute
He pecked your cheek
Cait: I don't even want to know what you just said to her
J: I don't think you want either
He winked
Cait(whined): eew perv
You all laughed and ate your dinner.
J: aye (YN)!
Y: what?
J: I totally forgot we need to leave for Canada tonight
Y: wait what? you said NY?
J: it's the Juno's tomorrow in Canada and I'm performing
Y: oh cool
R: what about us?
J: you'll take to NY with Chaz and we'll join you the day after tomorrow
C: sweet
J: we gotta go now
Justin raised from the table and went to pay. You got up and looked at Christian and Caitlin
Chris: this is it then..
Y: I guess
Cait: I'm sure we'll meet again
Y: me too
You smiled and gave her a tight hug
Christian stood there awkwardly when you pulled away
Y: come here Christian
You dragged him in and he tightened his arms around you. You could feel how he sniffled in your smell. When you were about to pull away he stopped his mouth in front of your ear.
Chris: I have a crush on you.
You didn't know what to say. You just pulled away. Justin came back and said goodbye to the Beadles. You just leaved, Justin had to run to catch up with you
J: what's wrong babe?
He took your hand and pulled you close to him
Y: remember how I've been talking about someone starring at us? it is Chris, he just siad he has a crush on me
Justin shook his head
J: never mind hun! that boy crush on every hot girl he meets
Justin winked and you smiled
Y: thank God! I just thought I had a new Cha..
You stopped. You had not told Justin about the thing that happened between you and Chaz.
J: a new what?
Y: a new problem
You smiled and Justin pecked your lips.
J: now come on princess. Mum is waiting at the apartment
Y: she's coming with us?
J: yes
Y: great
You smiled, you wanted to spend more time with Pattie.
You got to the apartment, packed your belongins and went to the airport with Pattie and Kenny. The flight sat off and you was in the air. Justin and you shared his iPod listening to music.....



Comment for more :]

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.